• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Manage Cooking and Socializing at the Same Time for a Show?

Overall, incorporating an interactive element into your show can add a fun and unique twist for your guests and make for a more engaging and memorable experience. In summary, consider adding an interactive element to your show, such as a build-your-own station, to allow guests to socialize and actively participate in the cooking process. Keep it simple and plan for your next show to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
ameliaoneil
I am doing a show at 5 tonight and want to try something new, Where the guests mingle kinda like a reunin. But I am confuesed on how to sell and cook the same time Any ideas?

Why not try an interactive? As the guests come in, either have them wash up and join you in the kitchen and then for each step of the recipe you can say "Sue, can you grab that (tool) and grate the cheese for us?" or something simple. Ask whoever is standing closest to the tool.OR Michael Reeves sets out a table with the demo products, and asks each guest to take a tool from the table and hold on to until he tells them what he needs. THen during the demo, he'll say to the person with the tool or ask who has the tool and then they come up and do a step. You can talk about the product, etc while they USE it.Personally- I don't know that I would try to do something new if your show is tonight. Winging it with little time to plan can be disastrous or at least feel that way to YOU! So whatever you do- keep it super simple. Plan for your NEXT show.

One idea could be to have a "build-your-own" station where guests can create their own dish. This could be something like a pasta bar with different types of pasta, sauces, and toppings for guests to mix and match. You could also have a "make your own pizza" station with dough, sauce, and toppings for guests to assemble and cook in a designated oven. This way, guests can mingle and socialize while also being actively involved in the cooking process. You could also have pre-made appetizers or small bites available for guests to snack on while they wait for their dish to cook. Additionally, you could have a designated area for guests to sit and eat their creations, encouraging them to continue mingling and catching up with each other.

What is the "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event?

The "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event is a virtual or in-person demonstration of Pampered Chef products and recipes hosted by a consultant.

How do I attend the "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event?

To attend the "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event, you can either RSVP to a physical event or join a virtual event through a provided link or access code. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to help you set up an event.

What can I expect at the "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event?

At the "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event, you can expect to see demonstrations of Pampered Chef products, learn new recipes, and have the opportunity to ask questions and purchase products.

Do I need to purchase anything at the "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at the "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event. However, if you are interested in any of the products or recipes demonstrated, you will have the option to make a purchase.

Can I host my own "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event?

Yes, you can host your own "Show Tonight! Need a New Idea" event as a Pampered Chef consultant. You can contact a consultant to help you set up and plan your event, or you can become a consultant yourself to host events and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchef.angel