• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes

In summary, Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes is a virtual cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Yvonne Thompson. It features delicious recipes and creative ideas for using Pampered Chef products to create amazing meals and presentations. You can watch the show by joining their Facebook group or subscribing to their YouTube channel, and updates and links are also posted on their Pampered Chef website. The recipes featured on the show are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience, with Yvonne providing step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. All of the Pampered Chef products used in the show can be purchased through Yvonne's personal Pampered Chef website or by contacting her directly. There are regularly new
pcheftammy
Has anyone done one? I am watching a DVD from our local kickoff and Yvonne Thompson says she is famous for her Cosmo show. Any ideas? Do you also so a food related recipe?

What is a Cosmo Show?

Am I assuming cosmopolitan with the martini shaker?

what is the Cosmo Show..I didn't see any other info on this..

Hi there! I have definitely done the Cosmo show before and it was a huge hit with my customers. Yvonne Thompson is known for her amazing presentation and it really adds a fun and interactive element to the cooking experience. As for food related recipes, I like to incorporate some easy, but delicious appetizers or desserts that pair well with a Cosmo. Let me know if you need any specific ideas and I'd be happy to help! Happy cooking!

1. What is Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes?

Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes is a virtual cooking show hosted by Pampered Chef consultant Yvonne Thompson. It features delicious recipes and creative ideas for using Pampered Chef products to create amazing meals and presentations.

2. How can I watch Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes?

You can watch Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes by joining our Facebook group or subscribing to our YouTube channel. We also post updates and links on our Pampered Chef website.

3. Are the recipes featured on Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes easy to make?

Yes, the recipes on Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes are designed to be easy and accessible for all levels of cooking experience. Yvonne provides step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products used in Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes?

Yes, all of the Pampered Chef products used in Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes can be purchased through Yvonne's personal Pampered Chef website. You can also contact her directly to place an order.

5. Are there any upcoming episodes of Yvonne Thompson's Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes?

Yes, Yvonne Thompson regularly hosts new episodes of her Cosmo Show: Ideas & Recipes. You can stay updated on upcoming episodes by joining our Facebook group or subscribing to our YouTube channel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefnene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Yvonne