• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Display - What Do You Think?

In summary, the conversation discusses different ideas for bridal shower displays. One person mentions a previous display that was time-consuming to make, and shares a link to a photo organizer that could be used as a display. Others suggest using die-cut shapes and sorting products by price, as well as using different colors to make the display more visually appealing. The conversation also mentions a member who is no longer able to post.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Last year when I did my first bridal shower, I had a cute display that looked like flowers in a flower pot. Each picture was printed on a circle with the item #, description and price and then glued onto a cut out flower that was the bride's wedding colors. It was really time consuming to do the flower pot part so while browsing for a wire picture frame that was mentioned in another thread, I ran across this:
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/furnitureandhomedecor/frames/contemporary/PRD~236150/Umbra%20Fotofalls%20Desk%20Photo%20Organizer.jsp
I thought it would cute to still do the flowers but put them in the hooks. I thought it would be nice to put similar items together and if I didn't have enough spots to put them around the base like they fell off the tree.

That is very cute.

The picture didn't come thru for me...
I used to do cutesy things with the wish list items' pictures too; then it just got to be too much work for me, when new products come out & all. Now, I just type up their wish list & have a copy for all guests to look at; and keep a master where I mark things off as they're purchased. Less work/stress & is easier for me.

oooohhh I want one!!! I wish I had a Khol's *cries* I could order it online huh? I also wonder how hard it would be to make one....I gotta take a trip to Michaels now! LOL Good thing I work next door!

Kristina21 said:
oooohhh I want one!!! I wish I had a Khol's *cries* I could order it online huh? I also wonder how hard it would be to make one....I gotta take a trip to Michaels now! LOL Good thing I work next door!
I just went to Kohls on my lunch hour and they don't have one at my local store so I would have to order it online anyway.

I really like the idea. I think it will be very eye catching.

I just found it on Amazon, a little more expensive but I didn't want to have to set up another account. I purchased it so I'll see how it goes!
I really like a catchy display. When I had my bridal shower the consultant had tent cards, they were all scattered over the place, not uniform, hard to read and kept falling down. I try to not do that!

That is the same thing some people use as a booking tree - there is another thread on it as well -

Love this! i haven't had the opportunity to do a wedding shower yet but I hope to. I love this and a bunch of the other ideas as well. I think if you got say 2 of these 'trees' then people could see the products better and some may not fall on the floor. :)

Becky

what is the item # for the one you ordered off Amazon?

Kathie - wadesgirl is no longer able to post - she posted that she wasn't renewing her subscription - maybe you can try to email her thru her profile page - sorry I don't know which one she ordered.

I copied the item name from the original Kohl's link and pasted into amazon, and this is what came up:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KPJEZC/?tag=pfamazon01-20

thats really cute but it only has 18 photo clips. This is what I do:
I have a white basket with tulle bows on the side. I teach preschool so have access to a die-cut machine - but you can find them at any scrapbook store. The first time I did this, I cut out hearts. I later found different sized hearts and a wedding cake die-cut. Now what I do is cut out various shapes. At the last shower - the small hearts were anything $10 and under - the medium sized I think $25 and under - the largest hearts (with scalloped border) $50 and under - and the wedding cake shape was anything over $50 such as cookware. I write the product and price on the front, the item number and page number on the back in case they want to see a picture.

You can play with color too - not just all white - maybe use the wedding colors. Even sort by price into different baskets. Guests just choose the items they want and bring their hearts to me along with their order. I tell them they only need to fill out their information, they dont have to write down the items. I have been able to save the shapes and reuse. It works great for me and the baskets look pretty sitting on the table.

PamperedDor said:
Kathie - wadesgirl is no longer able to post - she posted that she wasn't renewing her subscription - maybe you can try to email her thru her profile page - sorry I don't know which one she ordered.

I miss wadesgirl on here! She had lots of great insight. Good to see she left with her mood set at "relaxed" though! :D

My Director uses 3 tiered hat boxes she decorated and put velcro on, then took all the registry items cut them out of the catalog and placed the other velcro piece on the back after she lamenated them.

When she came and did my DS and future DIL's wedding shower it was a beautiful display. I thought about doing the same, but with foam circle discs. I am not very crafty or artistic.

When the time came for everyone to come up and gather the items they wanted to purchase it caused quite a stir with conversation among the guests.

What is a bridal display?

A bridal display is a demonstration of our products specifically geared towards brides and their upcoming weddings. It showcases our kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for creating delicious meals and treats for the happy couple.

Why should I attend a bridal display?

Attending a bridal display is a great way to see our products in action and get ideas for your own wedding. Our consultants will walk you through different recipes and show you how our products can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Do I need to buy anything at the bridal display?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at the bridal display. Our main goal is to educate and inspire brides about our products. However, if you do find something you love, our consultants will be happy to assist you with placing an order.

Can I bring guests to the bridal display?

Of course! We encourage you to bring your friends, family, and anyone else who will be helping with the wedding planning and cooking. The more, the merrier! Just be sure to RSVP so we can make sure to have enough food and supplies for everyone.

How long does a bridal display typically last?

A bridal display typically lasts 1-2 hours. This allows enough time for our consultants to showcase our products, do some cooking demonstrations, and answer any questions you and your guests may have. However, the length can vary depending on the size of the group and the level of engagement and interaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • kkcomp2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lilscrapmama
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies