• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think of This Idea?

In summary, my friend suggested that a show be divided into different parts - one for demonstration of the tools, one for cooking the dish, and one for eating. This way, everyone can try out everything and have a great time!
emiscookin
So I was chatting with a friend of mine today, who came to my very first cooking show, and she suggested a different way to do a show that I thought was a very good idea. But I wanted to run it by all of you first and see what you think. ;)

She told me that at my first show she and another lady really had to get going after a while. They already knew what they wanted and so once I passed out the catalogs they were the first to fill them out, figure out all the shipping and tax stuff, hand the forms over to me and leave. I already felt bad about how long I took so I apologized to her and told her that in the future I will try to make my demonstration shorter (I mean, it was my FIRST show! C'mon!). She said it was Ok and that she understood. Then she suggested maybe doing something like this for a show:

How about having a few tables with 2 or 3 of our cooking tools on them and have each guest go around and try each tool. Like chopping onions with the Food Chopper, slicing zucchini with the Ultimate Mandoline, grating cheese with the Microplane, cutting bell pepper with the 5" Forged Cutlery knife, and have wonton wrappers where people can baste oil on it with our Silicone Basting Brush. The possibilities are endless! That way EACH AND EVERY guest can try out the tools and see how they work. I can be around to explain to each guest what the tool is, how it works and answer questions.

Of course you are wondering...where's preparing the dish in all this? Well, I figured I could already have something prepared (like in the Deep Covered Baker ;)) that I could cook while everyone is checking out the items and then once I give them the catalogs they can eat it.

My friend suggested this because she feels it will make the show a lot more interactive and shorter and possibly boost more sales because EVERYONE gets to try out EACH item. I really thought it was a fantastic idea!! :)

Have any of you done something like this? If so, did it work? If not, do you think it is something that would make the party more enjoyable and boost sales? Would LOVE your input! :D

It's similar to the open houses I do sometimes. And, yes, it works well.

I like this idea! Thinking about the shows I attended, I would always come with a need list and leave with things I had tried.

I like this idea too! I have only had 4 shows so far and I am still trying to figure out how to make them shorter and to the point too! Plus give everyone time to play with all the gadgets! I love the idea! Good luck!

Hello there! Thank you for sharing your friend's suggestion with us. I think it's a great idea to have a hands-on approach during the show. Not only will it make the show more interactive and enjoyable for your guests, but it also gives them a chance to try out the tools and see how they work before making a purchase. I can see how this could potentially boost sales, as it allows each guest to have a personal experience with the products. Plus, having something prepared in the Deep Covered Baker is a great way to showcase the versatility of our products. I haven't personally tried this approach, but I can definitely see the benefits. I would love to hear from others who have tried this and see how it worked for them. Thank you for sharing this idea with us and I hope it helps make your future shows even more successful. Happy cooking! :)

Related to What Do You Think of This Idea?

1. What is the idea behind "What Do You Think of This Idea?"

The idea behind "What Do You Think of This Idea?" is to gather feedback and opinions from customers and consultants on new product ideas and innovations. This allows Pampered Chef to better understand the needs and preferences of their audience and make informed decisions about which products to bring to market.

2. How can I share my thoughts on a new product idea?

As a customer or consultant, you can share your thoughts on a new product idea by participating in surveys, focus groups, and other feedback opportunities organized by Pampered Chef. You can also reach out to your consultant or contact Pampered Chef directly to share your thoughts and ideas.

3. Will my feedback be taken into consideration?

Yes, Pampered Chef values the feedback and opinions of their customers and consultants. Your feedback will be carefully reviewed and considered in the decision-making process for new products. Your insights and suggestions play a crucial role in shaping the future of Pampered Chef.

4. Can I suggest my own product ideas?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef welcomes new product ideas from customers and consultants. You can share your ideas through the suggestion box on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. If your idea is selected for production, you may even receive credit or compensation.

5. How often does Pampered Chef ask for feedback on new product ideas?

Pampered Chef regularly seeks feedback on new product ideas, as they are always looking to improve and innovate their product line. This may include surveys, focus groups, and other opportunities throughout the year. If you have signed up to be a consultant, you may also have the chance to preview and provide feedback on new products before they are released.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Karen
Replies