• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bridal Cake Helpppppp Bridal Shower in 9 Hours!!!

Icing will help keep the cake from sliding. You can do a cake like the baked Alaska or do little stars all over with the Easy Accent Decorator.
kcjodih
Gold Member
For those of you who have made these...do you use 2 CBB cakes and cut off the 2 inches from one to add to the other like the PIG states or do you just use one CBB? And on the medium square or large square?

Regular canned icing (creamy deluxe) or whipped?

Can you tell I"m starting to panic? :eek: LOL

I've made one BB cake and it's just sitting there.....waiting for me. I can feel it waiting, waiting, waiting LOL

How do I transport this 1 1/2 hours?

I leave in 9 hours and must go to bed!!!!!

Please help! :eek:

Breathe!!There are a few ways you can do the cake, but the easiest I have found is to just use one batter bowl. She's a little shorter, but still very pretty. If you bought a cake decorating doll that doesn't have any legs, it will fit in fine. If you have a regular Barbie Doll, you may have to cut off the legs:eek: . You can use canned frosting or Cool Whip, whatever you'd like. For the Cool Whip, I do the cake like the baked alaska recipe from a few years back. Just spread the topping on the cake and use the small spreader to create "waves". If you use the frosting (I always use the Creamy Deluxe - never tried the whipped), you can do the same as the Cool Whip, OR put it into the Easy Accent Decorator with a star tip and do little stars all over (don't forget to cover the bodice;) ).

For transporting, I had mine on the medium SA square and put it in a small shirt box (without the top). I just had it on the floor in my van (next to me), and took the corners slowly. The cake's not that high, so it shouldn't slide. OH... put a little corn syrup on the plate before you put the cake on it. That will help it, too.

Good luck!
Diane

Good idea with corn syrup. I usually use a little icing to make cakes stick.
I have never done a bridal shower cake maybe i will practice tomorrow.

thanks for the tips.
Teresa

1. Can I use any kind of cake mix for the bridal shower cake?

Yes, you can use any kind of cake mix for the bridal shower cake. However, for best results, we recommend using a high-quality cake mix that is known for producing moist and delicious cakes.

2. How many layers should the bridal shower cake have?

The number of layers for a bridal shower cake can vary depending on personal preference and the size of the cake. Typically, a bridal shower cake will have 2-3 layers.

3. What type of frosting is best for a bridal shower cake?

Buttercream frosting is a popular choice for bridal shower cakes because it is easy to work with and can be flavored and colored to match the theme of the shower. Cream cheese frosting is also a delicious option for those who prefer a tangier flavor.

4. How far in advance can I make the cake for the bridal shower?

We recommend making the cake the day before the bridal shower for optimal freshness. However, you can make the cake up to 2 days in advance and store it in the refrigerator to keep it fresh.

5. Can I decorate the cake in advance?

Yes, you can decorate the cake in advance. Just be sure to store it in a cool, dry place to prevent the frosting from melting or the decorations from becoming soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • Jules711
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
schel
  • BeckyC5830