• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Bread Tubes From the Outlet?

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for bread tubes that were previously in the outlet but are now gone. They are not looking to sell them, just to add them to their personal collection. Other forum members suggest checking the Trading Post or buying samples from Consultants Corner. The bread tubes eventually show up on the outlet again and the person is excited to purchase them.
lilscrapmama
I dont know if this is the correct place to post this, I am just REALLY wanting those bread tubes that were in the outlet a month ago, but are now gone :(
I am not wanting them to sell...i just want them for my own personal collection. I love all the ideas for the bread tubes. So if anyone knows anyone that has an extra set (Especially the heart one!!), please let me know...Thanks!

Email or PM me--I have extras.

DebbieJ said:
Email or PM me--I have extras.
I emailed you....let me know if it worked :)

If you can't find the ones you need, go to the Trading Post and check. A girl named PamperedTraci had several of them for sell awhile back. I bought one from her and got it really fast!! She had several each of different shapes.

Got your email. I'll go see what I have upstairs later today and let you know!

I haven't used mine yet....do you just take premade Pillsbury french bread dough and stick it inside and then bake it? What do you all use this for? I should probably of used this for Christmas I just didn't think of it.

Look on CC- buy samples
lilscrapmama said:
I dont know if this is the correct place to post this, I am just REALLY wanting those bread tubes that were in the outlet a month ago, but are now gone :(
I am not wanting them to sell...i just want them for my own personal collection. I love all the ideas for the bread tubes. So if anyone knows anyone that has an extra set (Especially the heart one!!), please let me know...Thanks!

I saw them there today even thought they weren't on regular outlet.
Charlene

Bread tubes under buy product samples 1/15-3:45pm central.
lilscrapmama said:

$9.75 for three.
Charlene

They are in the outlet again!I saw the bread tubes there again today. $7.50 for 3 (heart, star and square!)

I'm so confused with this outlet. Things appear and disappear and re-appear!

I have an outlet question!!Did they lower the price of the serving bowls? I thought they were more than that the last time they were on there.

jenniferlynne said:
Did they lower the price of the serving bowls? I thought they were more than that the last time they were on there.

Yes!! I think they were $48 when I got them?? :(

This outlet is a big game!!

jenniferknapp said:
Yes!! I think they were $48 when I got them?? :(

This outlet is a big game!!

I was thinking they were $40-something and that is why I didn't get them. I wanted them, but just couldn't pay that much for them at the time, so I didn't get them. I might be able to handle $27 though.

lilscrapmama said:

They're showing up on my outlet today

I think they leave things on for a month and then take them off to lower the price. Remember, the whole point of the outlet is to empty the old stuff out of the warehouse. :)

Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
cat said:
I saw the bread tubes there again today. $7.50 for 3 (heart, star and square!)

I'm so confused with this outlet. Things appear and disappear and re-appear!

THANKS EVERYONE! I had NO idea that they'd come back! Im so excited, I wanted the Star & Heart one FOR SURE! I just went to Consultants Corner and went under SAMPLES and Outlet & go them ALTOGETHER with shipping $11 and some change.
IM SO EXCITED! I think they will be fun with my son.

What are Bread Tubes From Outlet, Gone?

Bread Tubes From Outlet, Gone are a line of bread baking tubes that have been discontinued and are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

Why were Bread Tubes From Outlet, Gone discontinued?

Pampered Chef regularly updates and refreshes its product line, which sometimes means discontinuing certain items to make room for new products. Bread Tubes From Outlet, Gone were discontinued as part of this product rotation.

Can I still find Bread Tubes From Outlet, Gone through other retailers?

No, Bread Tubes From Outlet, Gone are no longer available through any retailers, including Pampered Chef. Once a product is discontinued, it is no longer produced or sold by the company.

Are there any similar products still available for purchase?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of bread baking products, including the Bread Tube Pan and the Stoneware Loaf Pan, which can both be used to make delicious breads. These products are available for purchase through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I still find recipes for Bread Tubes From Outlet, Gone?

Yes, you can still find recipes for Bread Tubes From Outlet, Gone on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. These recipes can also be adapted to use with other bread baking products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • feather18