• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy Iso Scallopini Bread Tubes?

In summary, the Iso Scallopini Bread Tube is a versatile kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef for creating elegant and professional-looking scallopini sandwiches. It is made of durable silicone and has a hinged design that compresses bread to create thinner and flatter slices. The tube can be used with various types of bread, including sliced bread, baguettes, and tortillas. There are endless possibilities for recipes with the Iso Scallopini Bread Tube, from traditional sandwiches to dessert sandwiches. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
pamchefpatrice
Gold Member
Does any have a few scallopini bread tubes they want to sale? If so, please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Patrice

Just saw it on the oultet for $2.00, you may want to check the outlet.

Shane

To the person who sent me the bread tube, please send me your contact information so I can mail payment. My husband threw the box away before i could get the address.

Thanks!

What is an Iso Scallopini Bread Tube?

An Iso Scallopini Bread Tube is a unique kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create elegant and professional-looking scallopini sandwiches.

How does the Iso Scallopini Bread Tube work?

The Iso Scallopini Bread Tube is made of durable silicone and has a hinged design that allows you to open it up and place your bread inside. Once closed, the tube compresses the bread, creating a thinner and flatter slice that is perfect for making scallopini sandwiches.

Can the Iso Scallopini Bread Tube be used with different types of bread?

Yes, the Iso Scallopini Bread Tube can be used with any type of bread that is at least 3 inches wide and 6 inches long. This includes sliced bread, baguettes, and even tortillas.

What are some recipes that can be made with the Iso Scallopini Bread Tube?

The possibilities are endless with the Iso Scallopini Bread Tube! You can create traditional scallopini sandwiches with fillings like deli meats, cheese, and veggies, or get creative and make dessert sandwiches with ingredients like fruit and Nutella.

Is the Iso Scallopini Bread Tube dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Scallopini Bread Tube is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamchefpatrice
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
munkee41182
  • VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie78