• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Booth with a Starter Kit: Tips for a Stunning Display

In summary, your booth should be simple and you should use different heights on your display to make it more appealing to people.
chefsusieq
Hi, all. I am doing a booth with only the items from my large starter kit. It's a 10' table. Any suggestions on how to make my booth look not so bare? Thanks!

Did you earn the HWC products? Your booth should be simple. Do you have any other PC products you could use? I have tri-fold displays that I use at booths/fairs for recruiting and bookings. Those would take up some space. If you have any crates or boxes, create different heights on your display. It makes it more appealing to people.

You can set up one end with your laptop, playing the opportunity dvd and have recruiting material. Use another end with your products and flyers re: hosting. In the center, you can have your catalog in a binder for browsing, recipe cards or booth coupons and your drawing slips for ctc info.

Having the space is actually nicer because it won't be overcrowded and overwhelming to the eye. =)

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
You can set up one end with your laptop, playing the opportunity dvd and have recruiting material. Use another end with your products and flyers re: hosting. In the center, you can have your catalog in a binder for browsing, recipe cards or booth coupons and your drawing slips for ctc info.

Having the space is actually nicer because it won't be overcrowded and overwhelming to the eye. =)

I agree! It's better to not be over crowded and it's great to be able to say "everything here came in my new consultant kit" and then talk about the opportunity.

Thanks! I appreciate the advice.

Check out the sticky of photos in the Fairs forum. I posted some pictures in there from a job fair that Nancy did. I don't know if she did just the starter kit, but it might give you ideas.

it might not be a bad idea to add in the upcoming host and guest specials that you have... That's what I do when I have a booth. I take the New Consultant Kit and upcoming specials.

Get some frames from the dollar store and print out specials for this month (host, recruit) and put those in there too.

One of my booth buddies puts together gift sets. Great for Mother's Day.

What is included in the Booth With Starter Kit?

The Booth With Starter Kit includes a variety of essential Pampered Chef products, such as our popular Quick Cooker, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and Kitchen Spritzer. It also includes business tools and resources to help you get started as a consultant.

How much does the Booth With Starter Kit cost?

The Booth With Starter Kit is priced at $159, which includes all the products and tools you need to start your Pampered Chef business. This is a one-time cost and there are no additional fees or monthly charges.

Can I customize the products in my Booth With Starter Kit?

Unfortunately, the products included in the Booth With Starter Kit cannot be customized. However, you can always add additional products to your order at a discounted price as a consultant.

What are the benefits of purchasing the Booth With Starter Kit?

Purchasing the Booth With Starter Kit not only gives you all the products and resources you need to start your Pampered Chef business, but it also gives you access to exclusive training, support, and discounts on future purchases.

How long does it take to receive the Booth With Starter Kit?

Once you have completed the necessary paperwork and payment, your Booth With Starter Kit will be shipped to you within 3-5 business days. You will receive a tracking number so you can keep an eye on your package's arrival.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• n_coleman101
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • zmkelly1