• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth Follow-Up Calls "You've Won!"

In summary, the speaker describes a successful strategy of using a "Party in a Bag" as a door prize at a recent event. The bag was filled with recipe ingredients and other party supplies, and the speaker only received a few entries but they were all warm leads. The speaker plans to call the winners and offer them a show or an alternate prize, and mentions a helpful training resource for making these calls. The speaker also discusses the idea of raffling off an item or gift certificate for more entries and potential bookings.
esavvymom
Staff member
Ok...so my door prize this past weekend was a "Party in a Bag". I took a grocery bag, put in a box and some padding to fill up the bag about 3/4 full- so then I could put some recipe ingredients in it- looking like it had alot of food in the bag. (I had a box of pasta, a fake tomato, bulb of garlic, cake mix/icing...). I also had 2 Season's Best (this season/last season), a package of dessert paper plates, some dessert napkins, and some plastic cutlery.

When folks came up to the booth, showed interest, etc...I told them about my drawing. I didn't get alot of entries (less than 10), but they were ALL warm/hot leads...really want to have a show, or "Maybe" have a show. It was a great way to get good solid leads, versus someone just entering for a prize. I don't know if it was because it was a VISUAL thing for them seeing the bag- but definitely my best response to the "free cooking show" concept!

Now- EVERYONE will win this prize. :D

QUESTIONS:

1. So what do you say when you call "prize winners" back after a booth?
  2. I figure I'll get several voicemails (screening calls, etc) - what msg do you leave? Do you tell them they've won the prize and then remind them what it is? Or do you just say they've won the prize, and then ask them to call me back? Or say I will call THEM back in a day or so if I don't hear from them first?
  3. Should I offer an extra incentive for them to call and claim the prize?

4. Also- what if someone doesn't want the actual party portion and says they just want the Season's Best and Grocery bag? Would you give it to them- since I am saying they won? (Cost me barely $3 in supply- plus getting it to them (most are local so I could deliver).

Thanks! I'll be making the calls probably some tonight and the rest Tuesday.

Have you listened to "Booths Build Business"? It's on the Online Training Center, and Donna McDonald, gives great word choices. But as for answers:

1 & 2: "Hi, this is Bobbi with TPC, we met at ____________, and I'm calling because you won!" For a live contact, continue as you normally would to secure a date. For a message: "You'll need to call me back within two days, or I'll have to pick another name." Don't worry about reminding them what the prize is on the message. Do call back in two days, and say you just wanted to make sure they didn't miss out on the prize.

3. Winning should be incentive enough.

4. If they don't want the show, I'd offer a SBRC, but you're not obligated since you didn't advertise an alternate prize.

I have found that if I raffle an item or a gift Cetf from me then I will get more people to enter the drawing. If I have the "Party in a bag" then you will only get the people intreasted in having a show to fill oot their info.

Now that you have 10 people that want to win the "Partry in a Bag " then THEY ALL WON now you should be able to book all of them
good luck

With the "raffle" you mean they pay to put their name in?? or buy tickets??

First of all, congratulations on your successful door prize idea! It sounds like it was a hit and definitely a great way to generate warm leads. As for your questions, here are some suggestions:1. When calling the prize winners back, start off by congratulating them on winning the "Party in a Bag" and remind them of what the prize includes (the ingredients and kitchen tools). Then, ask if they have any questions about hosting a party or if they would like to schedule a date for their own party. This way, you are not only reminding them of the prize, but also promoting the benefits of hosting a party.2. If you do get voicemails, leave a short and sweet message reminding them that they have won the "Party in a Bag" and to give you a call back at their convenience to claim their prize. You can also mention that you would love to chat with them about hosting a party.3. Offering an extra incentive for them to call and claim the prize is a great idea! You can offer a small discount or a free product as a special bonus for hosting a party. This will incentivize them to not only claim their prize, but also consider hosting a party.4. If someone only wants the Season's Best and grocery bag, it's up to your discretion whether or not to give it to them. You can explain that the prize was specifically for hosting a party, but if they are interested in purchasing the Season's Best and grocery bag, you can offer it to them at a discounted price.I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your calls! Keep up the great work with generating warm leads and promoting your business. Happy cooking!

1. What is a "Booth Follow-Up Call"?

A "Booth Follow-Up Call" is a phone call made by a Pampered Chef consultant to a customer who has won a prize at a booth event. It is a way for us to personally congratulate you and ensure that you receive your prize.

2. How do I know if I've won a prize at a booth event?

If you have won a prize at a booth event, a Pampered Chef consultant will contact you via phone or email within a few days after the event. You can also check with the consultant at the booth to see if you have won a prize.

3. What type of prizes can I win at a booth event?

Prizes at booth events can vary, but they usually include Pampered Chef products, discounts on products, or free cooking classes. The prizes are typically related to the products or services being featured at the booth event.

4. How soon after the booth event will I receive my prize?

In most cases, you will receive your prize within a few days after the booth event. If there are any delays, the Pampered Chef consultant will inform you during the Booth Follow-Up Call.

5. Can I redeem my prize online or do I have to attend a Pampered Chef cooking class?

It depends on the type of prize you have won. Some prizes can be redeemed online, while others may require you to attend a Pampered Chef cooking class. The Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and instructions during the Booth Follow-Up Call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • flossienurse
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies