• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success: Find Out How I Signed #5 Last Night!

In summary, "Boost Your Success" is a program that provides techniques and strategies for improving sales by effectively communicating with customers, building relationships, and understanding target markets. It is suitable for both new and experienced consultants and can be applied to any type of product. Results may vary, but many have reported seeing an increase in sales within a few weeks of implementing the strategies. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee offered for the program.
YEAH for me!!! Only problem is #1 jsut went inactive and #2 is on her way to being inactive:grumpy:

keep Em going--It will HAPPEN!! congrats!!

congratswave.gif

CONGRATS!!

If all 5 were active yesterday, you'll be getting a CALL!!!

Yep, just keep recruiting. I think i had recruited 10 before I actually had 5 active and qualified at the same time. LOL.Kristi, they have to be QUALIFIED.

DebbieJ said:
Yep, just keep recruiting. I think i had recruited 10 before I actually had 5 active and qualified at the same time. LOL.

Kristi, they have to be QUALIFIED.

Oh crap, sorry!! Deb's right!

I signed a new recruit as well last night - Just as I lost my FD statis last month - Do I get that back now? And will it count towards the promotion?

PamperedDor said:
I signed a new recruit as well last night - Just as I lost my FD statis last month - Do I get that back now? And will it count towards the promotion?

Dor - as long as you have 2 active now (including the new one), you're a FD again. Last time they did a cash reward for promoting, even re-promoting counted, so you'll probably get the FD cash, too! (If your recruit qualifies with $1000 in the first 30 days). Congrats and good luck! :)

Congrats! Just don't stop recruiting! It just gets easier as you go. :)

Related to Boost Your Success: Find Out How I Signed #5 Last Night!

1. How can "Boost Your Success" help me improve my sales?

By learning the techniques and strategies shared in "Boost Your Success," you will gain valuable insights on how to effectively communicate with customers, build relationships, and close more sales. It will also provide you with tools and resources to better understand your target market and tailor your approach to meet their needs.

2. Is "Boost Your Success" suitable for both new and experienced consultants?

Yes, "Boost Your Success" is designed for all levels of consultants. Whether you are just starting out or have been in the business for years, the tips and strategies shared in this program can help you take your sales to the next level.

3. Will "Boost Your Success" work for all types of products?

Yes, the principles and techniques shared in "Boost Your Success" can be applied to any type of product. The focus is on understanding your target market and effectively communicating the value of your products to them.

4. How long does it take to see results from "Boost Your Success"?

The results will vary for each consultant, but many have reported seeing an increase in their sales and customer engagement within a few weeks of implementing the strategies shared in "Boost Your Success." Consistently applying the techniques will lead to long-term success and growth in your business.

5. Is there a money-back guarantee for "Boost Your Success"?

Yes, we are confident in the value and effectiveness of "Boost Your Success," which is why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the program, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Hunter Mom