• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Holiday Booth Success with These Customized Handouts!

In summary, a "Holiday Booth Handout" is a promotional material for Pampered Chef products and offers during the holiday season that can be handed out at booths or events. It can be obtained by contacting a local consultant or downloading a digital copy. The handout often includes special deals and offers on popular products for a limited time. It can be customized with personal information, but the content and offers cannot be changed. It can also be shared with friends and family, including through social media.
koima
I've adjusted the booth handouts that are floating around the board here and thought I'd share it for those of you planning booths over the holiday season! The first half of the page is the front, second half of the page is the back.

Attachments

• Booth Handout generic.doc
    443.5 KB · Views: 673
do you print the recipes on cardstock?

Great Job!

Yes, on cardstock, front and back. They look really nice!

Related to Boost Your Holiday Booth Success with These Customized Handouts!

1. What is a "Holiday Booth Handout"?

A "Holiday Booth Handout" is a promotional material that showcases Pampered Chef products and offers during the holiday season. It is typically a flyer or brochure that can be handed out at holiday booths or events.

2. How can I get a "Holiday Booth Handout"?

You can get a "Holiday Booth Handout" by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading a digital copy to print at home.

3. Are there any special deals or offers in the "Holiday Booth Handout"?

Yes, the "Holiday Booth Handout" often includes special deals and offers on popular Pampered Chef products. These offers are only available for a limited time during the holiday season.

4. Can I customize the "Holiday Booth Handout" for my own booth or event?

Yes, you can customize the "Holiday Booth Handout" by adding your own contact information or logo to promote your booth or event. However, the content and offers cannot be altered.

5. Can I share the "Holiday Booth Handout" with friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share the "Holiday Booth Handout" with friends and family to help spread the word about Pampered Chef products and offers during the holiday season. You can also share the digital copy on social media platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buzz26
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
buzz26
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies