• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fundraisers: Reaching Out to Youth Sports Organizations in Your Area

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products and tools that are perfect for fundraising events. They provide a generous commission of 15-20% for each sale made through the fundraiser, as well as customizable product bundles and additional incentives for top-selling fundraisers. To reach out to youth sports organizations, one can attend their events or games and network with coaches, parents, and players, or use social media and email to promote the fundraiser. Pampered Chef also offers the option to host virtual fundraisers, allowing for a convenient and contact-free way to support the organization.
linojackie
I am trying to get some fundraisers going and I was thinking about sending out the packets (letter, catalog, etc) to a bunch of the youth sports organizations in my area. Do you think it's a good idea to do that, or should I just stick to the organizations where I know someone?

Having done several FR's my advice would be, put word out there that you (PC) offers this (your friends,family kids friends parents, etc.)

contact the FR person from whatever organization personally rather than sending the info in the mail never knowing who will actually receive it.Who will it be a coordinator, the VP??.
Most organizations have a board that includes a appointed FR person.

Especially mention it at your shows you never know who is on a board or the PTO/A somewhere.

GOOD LUCK !

As an pampered chef consultant, I think it's a great idea to reach out to as many youth sports organizations as possible for your fundraisers. Sending out packets to a wider range of organizations will increase your chances of getting a positive response and potentially reaching more potential donors. However, it's also important to consider the quality of the organizations you are targeting. If you know someone in a particular organization and can personally vouch for their legitimacy and support, it may be more beneficial to focus on them first. Ultimately, a combination of both strategies could be the most effective for your fundraising efforts. Good luck!

Related to Boost Your Fundraisers: Reaching Out to Youth Sports Organizations in Your Area

1. How can Pampered Chef help us boost our fundraiser with youth sports organizations?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen products and tools that are perfect for fundraising events. Our products are high-quality and in-demand, making them attractive to potential customers. Additionally, we offer a generous commission for each sale made through your fundraiser, allowing you to raise more funds for your organization.

2. How can we reach out to youth sports organizations in our area?

One of the best ways to reach out to youth sports organizations is to attend their events or games. This will give you an opportunity to network with coaches, parents, and players and introduce them to your fundraiser. You can also reach out to these organizations through social media or email, providing them with details about your fundraiser and how they can get involved.

3. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products that are perfect for fundraisers. From cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets, we have something for everyone. We also offer customizable product bundles that are specifically designed for fundraisers, making it easy for you to reach your fundraising goals.

4. How much commission does Pampered Chef offer for fundraisers?

Pampered Chef offers a generous commission of 15-20% for each sale made through your fundraiser. This means that the more products you sell, the more funds you can raise for your organization. We also offer additional incentives and rewards for top-selling fundraisers, giving you even more opportunities to earn money for your cause.

5. Can we host a virtual fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host virtual fundraisers, which can be a great way to reach a larger audience and raise more funds. With our virtual platform, you can easily share your fundraiser with friends and family all over the country, and they can make purchases directly through your fundraising link. This allows for a convenient and contact-free way to support your organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • pc ri lisa