• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can February Shows and Returning Hosts Boost Your Business?

In summary, to boost your business during the busy Valentine's Day season, you can host 11 shows in February and reach out to past hosts to encourage them to host again. Hosting 11 shows can bring in more sales and bookings, and allow you to reach a larger audience. To encourage past hosts, you can offer incentives and showcase new products or recipes. To prepare for the February shows, make sure to have enough inventory and marketing materials, create special Valentine's Day displays, and follow up with attendees. If you don't have any returning hosts, you can still participate by focusing on recruiting new hosts through offering incentives and reaching out through networking events or social media.
pampchefrhondab
Gosh, I am off to a good start! I already have 11 shows for February and just received a call from a past host who wants to have a show! This is only the second time in my business a past host has called me to schedule, but I love it when that happens:)!

When they first came out with the incentive for the electrics I thought there is no way I'm going to get any of the free products - now I just may get there.

Last edited:
Go Rhonda. Aim high.

Thanks:)! I will be trying very hard to get good sales and bookings for the rest of the year! Hopefully I can get some free things at the same time:)!

GREAT JOB!! That's wonderful. I can't seem to get any shows this month but I am having morning sickness so I guess it's for the best. The Lord must know it wouldn't work really well right now.

Debbie :D

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Nothing better than starting off your new year right! Good job:thumbup:

DebbieSAChef said:
GREAT JOB!! That's wonderful. I can't seem to get any shows this month but I am having morning sickness so I guess it's for the best. The Lord must know it wouldn't work really well right now.

Debbie :D

Oh gosh, morning sickness! That would be tough w/having shows!

Thanks all - I've figured it's the telling them at least 3 times they can get whatever they want 60% off in February:)! What do you know, it works!!

I'm going to start talking about the 50% off benefit they get at all my shows from now on. That seems to work better then the monthly special - at least when it's not a big one like 60% off!

1. How can I boost my business with 11 February shows and returning hosts?

To boost your business, you can take advantage of the busy Valentine's Day season by hosting 11 shows in February. Additionally, you can reach out to past hosts and encourage them to host again, as returning hosts tend to have higher sales and attendance.

2. What are the benefits of hosting 11 shows in February?

Hosting 11 shows in February can bring in more sales and bookings, as many people are looking for Valentine's Day gifts and special treats during this time. It also allows you to reach a larger audience and potentially gain new customers.

3. How can I encourage past hosts to host again?

You can reach out to past hosts through phone calls, emails, or social media. Offer them incentives such as free products or discounts for hosting again. You can also showcase new products or recipes that they may be interested in.

4. What should I do to prepare for these February shows?

Make sure to have enough inventory and marketing materials ready for the shows. You can also create special Valentine's Day themed displays or promotions to attract customers. Don't forget to also follow up with attendees after the shows to encourage future purchases.

5. Can I still participate if I don't have any returning hosts?

Yes, you can still participate in the February shows and boost your business by focusing on recruiting new hosts. Offer them the opportunity to earn free products by hosting a show in February. You can also reach out to potential hosts through networking events or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies