• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your $1000 Show Success: Expert Tips and Strategies"

and I think if she can continue to focus on high ticket items and get more orders pre-show, it will help her reach her goal.
floccies
For those of you that have one or more $1000 shows each month, what are some pointers that you can share? (Host coaching, specific products that sell well for you and how you do it, is it number of guests or high sales etc)

Thank you in advance!

I'm interested to hear this as well..........I'm thinking it MUST be the host coaching and getting the outside orders. If it's a certain product, do tell........I'll order one next go around!!:rolleyes:

me 2 or shall I say 3? I've been wanting to attend those who live within an hr of me to watch them, but have yet to hook up with them.

tia;

liz

I know for me (and I'm NO expert - only 2 years in, 14 shows over $1000 - counted my little gold money bags to figure it out) it's a combination of things.

-An excited, motivated host
-plenty of host coaching sharing the 5-15-5 rule
-which obviously means plenty of outside orders
-and also plenty of guests invited with followup calls to the guests a day or two before

I've used the same recipe and showed the same products and coached the same way to a number of hosts and some will, some won't. I don't do anything different and I can have a $1200, $800, $400 and then $600 show.

So I really think it's in the coaching and if the host is willing AND coachable. If she DOESN'T gather orders before or after, DOESN'T want lots of free products and is doing it more for a social fun time with friends, DOESN'T invite EVERYONE and FOLLOWUP and most importantly ISN'T excited it WON'T happen.

That being said, I've had hosts DO all of the above and it STILL doesn't work out. Friends cancel, aren't interested, don't have the money or the interest to have a show of their own etc.

Sorry, I guess this doesn't really give you ideas or give you a magic answer. Maybe someone else with more experience than me will have the answers for ALL of us (including me!;) )

Follow the advice from the training manual. Host coach with 3 calls and add post card reminders.

Shoot for having high attendance, high outside orders, and high sales from each guest. Focus on the higher priced items during the demo, choose recipes that show plenty of high priced products, any lower priced products mentioned need to be sold in multiples.

The free gift with $60 orders sets an expectation that we would like each guest to spend at least $60. I do this with the host as well by offering a cookbook if she has 5 prepaid outside orders when I arrive as well as a choice of $25-$30 product extra when they increase their sales at least 3 levels after the conclusion of the show by collecting more orders.

kcjodih said:
I know for me (and I'm NO expert - only 2 years in, 14 shows over $1000 - counted my little gold money bags to figure it out) it's a combination of things.

-An excited, motivated host
-plenty of host coaching sharing the 5-15-5 rule
-which obviously means plenty of outside orders
-and also plenty of guests invited with followup calls to the guests a day or two before

I've used the same recipe and showed the same products and coached the same way to a number of hosts and some will, some won't. I don't do anything different and I can have a $1200, $800, $400 and then $600 show.

So I really think it's in the coaching and if the host is willing AND coachable. If she DOESN'T gather orders before or after, DOESN'T want lots of free products and is doing it more for a social fun time with friends, DOESN'T invite EVERYONE and FOLLOWUP and most importantly ISN'T excited it WON'T happen.

That being said, I've had hosts DO all of the above and it STILL doesn't work out. Friends cancel, aren't interested, don't have the money or the interest to have a show of their own etc.

Sorry, I guess this doesn't really give you ideas or give you a magic answer. Maybe someone else with more experience than me will have the answers for ALL of us (including me!;) )

I think for the most part this is true. I am working with a host right now who was shocked that she had over $400 in sales BEFORE her party began. She went to the grocery store and was asking the deli clerk about a certain item. The deli clerk asked her what kind of recipe she was doing and she happened to mention in conversation that she was doing a PC recipe and the clerk wanted a catalog, was so excited and placed a big order. She's $76 away from $1000 and wants to get there. (Yes we are talking about her signing up too!!)

I think when a host finds receptive people, it really sparks the motivation.
It is like us in our business...when we get told no too many times we start doubting either ourselves or what we have heard about what PC can do for us. We know what a good thing PC products and business opportunities are. But until we see the value in it for us and that others are on board, we don't believe it. Does this make sense or am I having an early morning ramble!!!

I will look up in some of my files to see if I have a list of $1000 show tips. What has worked for me is to get a good and big guest list. How I did this was sending out a guest list to my hosts about 4 weeks away from their party. I set a deadline and when I get the list back, I then send out the host packet.

The host HAS to concentrate on who to invite FIRST! They want to know what you are going to make and can I have some catalogs. I don't believe in giving out packets at shows for parties, but I do give out guest lists!

Just think...if a host has just the guests to think about that keeps their focus on that only. If they have the packet, they start collecting orders and thinking about recipes, etc. Don't we want them to collect orders? Ofcourse! But if they are thinking about orders, recipes, cleaning the house, what to serve to drink....etc....then they lose focus on the guests.

In addition, what happens if they get some "no's" on orders before they think about who to invite? The motivation is gone and they are more reserved in who they will invite so they don't have to hear that no again (because in their mind, a no may be interpreted many negative ways).

How do I get the guest lists back in good time? I give them a deadline and if they meet the deadline and have a $500 show, they will get $ towards free products when they close the party. I start at $10 if they can give me 30 people to invite, $15 if they hit 40 and $20 when they hit 50 plus. (I send out the invitations, but this is a personal decision.)

Why so much? Two reasons...if they hit 50...usually they will hit $1,000 show.
Also, when the show closes and the host has her free, half priced and 60% off items....I then ask her to pick out items that total $10 (or whatever she earned by giving me guest names). At a $500 show they have hit the 25% off mark. So you would be paying $7.50 for the item...and at the very least...getting paid 20% of that $7.50 bringing total out of pocket cost to you $6. In addition, this will add to you sales towards trip incentives and TPC, etc.!

So for me...the fortune has been in the guest list. This doesn't mean that you forget the host coaching calls, however. When you make those calls, use a voice that shows excitement and bring up her guests in every call. It helps to compliment the host if she has out side orders or says..."I have X amount of people attending." Keep building that excitement! (That also keeps US excited!!)

And with my potential $1000 host...when she told me the story about going to the deli...I simply said to her...that's how easy it can be being a consultant! She's thinking!!!

Sorry for rambling...hope it helps!

Ann

GREAT POST Ann....
Lots of great advice.....Gave me a couple of ideas!;)

Excellent advice Ann, thanks for sharing!

What are the expert tips and strategies for boosting my $1000 show success?

The top five expert tips and strategies for boosting your $1000 show success are:

• 1. Plan ahead: Set specific goals and create a detailed plan to achieve them.
  • 2. Utilize social media: Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to promote your show and engage with potential customers.
  • 3. Offer incentives: Provide special offers or discounts to entice customers to book and attend your show.
  • 4. Host a virtual show: Expand your reach by hosting a virtual show for those who can't attend in person.
  • 5. Build relationships: Connect with your customers and make them feel valued, which will encourage them to return to future shows.

Can I use these strategies for any type of show, or are they specific to $1000 shows?

While these strategies are specifically geared towards boosting $1000 show success, they can be applied to any type of show. The key is to adapt them to fit your specific goals and audience.

How can I effectively plan and organize my $1000 show?

To effectively plan and organize your $1000 show, consider the following steps:

• 1. Set a date and time that works for you and your potential guests.
  • 2. Create a guest list and invite them to the show.
  • 3. Plan the menu and decide on any special offers or discounts you want to offer.
  • 4. Prepare any necessary materials or products ahead of time.
  • 5. Promote the show through social media and other channels.

What are some effective ways to engage with potential customers on social media?

Some effective ways to engage with potential customers on social media include:

• 1. Post visually appealing content, such as photos and videos, to grab attention.
  • 2. Use hashtags relevant to your business and show to reach a wider audience.
  • 3. Interact with your followers by responding to comments and messages.
  • 4. Host giveaways or contests to generate excitement and increase engagement.
  • 5. Collaborate with other businesses or influencers to reach a larger network of potential customers.

What are some benefits of hosting a virtual show?

Some benefits of hosting a virtual show include:

• 1. Increased reach: You can connect with customers who may not be able to attend an in-person show.
  • 2. Lower costs: You won't have to spend money on venue rental or travel expenses.
  • 3. Convenience: Both you and your guests can participate from the comfort of your own homes.
  • 4. Flexibility: You can offer multiple virtual shows at different times to accommodate different schedules.
  • 5. Opportunity for follow-up: You can easily follow up with virtual attendees after the show to encourage future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies