• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection - Exciting End of Month Run!"

In summary, the "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their sales at the end of each month. All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the event and have access to a variety of resources such as discounted products, special offers, marketing materials, and training. There is no specific sales goal required to participate, but the event ends at the end of each month.
Everytime I logon to Consultant's Connection and see my cluster sales going up! This end of the month run is a nail biter!

I completely agree! I can't wait to see what it is after it's uploaded with yesterday's data. My consultants love to wait until the last minute!

What is the "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event?

The "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants increase their sales at the end of each month. It provides a variety of tools and resources to help consultants reach their sales goals and earn rewards.

How do I participate in the "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event?

All Pampered Chef consultants are automatically enrolled in the "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event. Simply log into your Consultant's Corner and access the event page to access all the tools and resources available.

What types of resources are available during the "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event?

The "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event offers a variety of resources such as discounted products, special offers, marketing materials, and training to help consultants boost their sales. These resources are updated regularly throughout the month.

Do I have to meet a certain sales goal to participate in the "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event?

No, there is no specific sales goal that consultants need to meet in order to participate in the "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event. However, the resources and tools provided are designed to help consultants increase their sales and reach their goals.

Is there a deadline for the "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event?

Yes, the "Boost Sales with Consultant's Connection" event ends at the end of each month. Make sure to take advantage of all the resources and tools available before the deadline to maximize your sales and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Donna Fulcher
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies