• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Bookings with Mailing Newsletters | Expert Tips for Your PC Business

In summary, the speaker has been with PC for 8 months and is considering mailing newsletters to potential customers. They are unsure if this would be a waste of postage and have asked for advice. The speaker has found success in mailing newsletters to past hosts and plans to leave flyers and newsletters for family and friends in January. The speaker believes that sending out newsletters is a good way to keep customers updated and offers tips for getting email addresses.
apriljc
I have been with PC for about 8 months and have some people's emial address but I have thought about mailing people newsletters too. Do you think this would be a waste of postage? I would love to get more bookings. I ask people to give me their emial addresses but some poeple don't. Please give me your thougths. Thanks.

If you decide to mail them out be sure to only mail as many as you are able to follow up with on the phone.

I only mail newsletters to my past hosts that I don't have email for. I did have one host call me in September asking for more info about the stoneware special & she booked a catalog show!

Well, I am beginning into my second SS month. Since I don't know too many people around where I live I am going to be leaving flyers on their doorsteps in the first week of January. Then I made up a Newsletter (Majority is family & Friends) letting them know what the Jan & Feb specials are and letting them know that March is the beginning of a NEW season for Pampered Chef. I don't see it as a waste of money. But maybe for like cold leads it might be. What I did, is I took my personal address book and made newsletters for them. (some were handed to the person and talked about right on the spot) Then with the people that bought from the 4 shows that were hosted, I sent emails or newsletters too. I will let you know if I wasted money on that. lol.

Hi there! I personally think it's a great idea to send out newsletters to your customers and potential customers. It's a great way to keep them updated on new products, promotions, and recipes. Plus, it's a more personal touch than just sending emails. As for the postage cost, you could consider sending out a digital newsletter via email to save on expenses. However, if you have a budget for postage, I think it's worth it to have a physical newsletter that people can hold and refer back to. As for getting email addresses, you could try offering a small incentive for people to give you their email, such as a discount on their next purchase. Keep up the great work and I hope you get more bookings through your newsletters! Best of luck!

Related to Boost Bookings with Mailing Newsletters | Expert Tips for Your PC Business

1. How often will I receive the Pampered Chef mailing newsletter?

Our mailing newsletter is sent out once a month, usually at the beginning of the month. However, we may send out additional newsletters for special promotions or events.

2. Can I customize the content I receive in the mailing newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for the mailing newsletter by logging into your account on our website. From there, you can select the types of content you would like to receive in the newsletter.

3. Is the mailing newsletter only for customers, or can consultants also receive it?

Our mailing newsletter is available to both customers and consultants. It contains valuable information and updates for both groups, including new products, promotions, and business tips.

4. I'm not receiving the mailing newsletter. How can I sign up?

If you are not currently receiving the mailing newsletter, you can sign up for it on our website. Simply go to the "Newsletter" section and enter your email address to subscribe.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the mailing newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the mailing newsletter at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter. You can also manage your subscription preferences in your account settings on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbykathy
  • babywings76