• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Galore Workshop: Insider Notes & Special Offer from GourmetGirl

In summary, the Bookings Galore Workshop is a training program for Pampered Chef consultants to learn how to increase their party bookings and sales. It is open to all consultants and potential new consultants, covering topics such as reaching out to potential hosts, creating successful parties, and marketing strategies. The workshops are held at local offices or designated venues, with dates and locations announced on the website and consultant newsletter. While there is no cost for current consultants, there may be a small fee for potential consultants, which can be applied towards their starter kit if they decide to join the business.
Nell's-a-Cookin'
GourmetGirl asked for my notes from the workshop I presented, so here they are for everyone. These are the attachments that I am sending to people that attended the workshop and are emailing for the info (those are fun to receive). Hope they are informative and helpful....... some of it originated here from this board the past 2.5 years I've been in PC and a chefsuccess member!

The special offer is from my co-presenter and the reasons by month is a compilation of ours + ideas from you all that helped me out on here in June (thanks). I'm happy to help if you have any questions.

Attachments

• BOOKINGS BINDER FOR THE END OF MY SHOWS.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 768
  • LEAD BINDER.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 476
  • Janell's portion to bookings talk.doc
    30 KB · Views: 459
  • A Special Offer For My Special Host.doc
    21 KB · Views: 447
  • Reasons for Booking by Month.doc
    30 KB · Views: 463
Thanks, Janell These are great!

One of the things I love about this company is how willing others are to share :love:

Thank you so much for posting these!

I agree with Sandy.. I get more from this website than i get from CC. Thanks!!

Thanks Janell!! :)

Janell thank you! I was just looking for a way to spice up my booking binder. What perfect timing.:D

You Rock Janell!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Janell! You are an :angel: ! I am so excited for this as I think it will help me not to "throw up" on everyone by spewing off all the benefits in one breathe :p

What is the purpose of the Bookings Galore Workshop?

The Bookings Galore Workshop is designed to help Pampered Chef consultants learn strategies for booking more parties and increasing their sales.

Who can attend the Bookings Galore Workshop?

The workshop is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is also open to potential new consultants who are interested in learning more about the business.

What topics are covered in the Bookings Galore Workshop?

The workshop covers a variety of topics including how to reach out to potential hosts, how to create a successful party experience, and how to use social media and other marketing techniques to boost bookings and sales.

When and where are the Bookings Galore Workshops held?

The workshops are typically held at local Pampered Chef offices or at a designated venue in each region. The dates and locations of the workshops are announced on our website and through our consultant newsletter.

Is there a cost to attend the Bookings Galore Workshop?

There is no cost for Pampered Chef consultants to attend the workshop. However, there may be a small fee for new potential consultants who are considering joining the business. This fee can be applied towards their starter kit if they decide to join.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • Shawnna