• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Incentive With Stoneware

If someone wins the Stoneware at the end of the month, you would put it on the last show of the month and then deliver it to them. Is that correct?Yes, that would be correct. You would put the Stoneware item on the last show of the month and then deliver it to them.
Hi,

I want to increase my bookings at shows and want to start offering an incentive to just those who will commit to a show. I love our Stoneware and thought I would have a drawing for people who book a show with me to win the Small Round Stone or the Small Bar Pan. I would add that item when we closed their show, so I can give to them at a discount. Is it wrong for me to say I need to have more than 2 people to participate or does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks!

Hi,

I want to increase my bookings at shows and want to start offering an incentive to just those who will commit to a show. I love our Stoneware and thought I would have a drawing for people who book a show with me to win the Small Round Stone or the Small Bar Pan. I would add that item when we closed their show, so I can give to them at a discount. Is it wrong for me to say I need to have more than 2 people to participate or does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks!
You could offer it to anyone who books a show and has at least $500 in sales. You could then order it with the 25% host discount and after figuring your commission you'd be getting it at a great price.

Or do the drawing at the end of the month. Say everyone who books a show will be in a drawing for _____ stone and tell them it will be awarded at their party. If their party is held before the end of the month then that host would get it on the last day of the month. I would put a minimum show on there too like $300 at least.

Don't give things away for booking! Give it for HOLDING the show! They think it's for booking and that's why you're doing it but you are really rewarding them for having the show - that's where your paycheck comes in. :D

I like the the 2nd option!So if someone wins it and I had their show earlier in the month, I would put the Stoneware item on the last show of the month and then deliver it to them?

Just checking to make sure I understand.

What is the booking incentive with stoneware?

The booking incentive with stoneware is a special offer from Pampered Chef for hosts who book and hold a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales. As a host, you can earn a free stoneware piece of your choice from our selection of stoneware products.

What are the stoneware products that qualify for the booking incentive?

Our stoneware products that qualify for the booking incentive include the Large Bar Pan, Rectangular Baker, Deep Dish Baker, and Mini Baker. These products are all versatile and perfect for cooking and baking a variety of dishes.

How can I redeem my booking incentive with stoneware?

To redeem your booking incentive with stoneware, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant after your party has been held and let them know which stoneware product you would like to receive for free. Your consultant will then place the order for you and have it shipped directly to your home.

Can I combine the booking incentive with other offers or discounts?

No, the booking incentive with stoneware cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. This offer is exclusive to parties with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and cannot be combined with any other host rewards or promotions.

Is there a limit to how many booking incentives I can earn?

Yes, there is a limit of one booking incentive with stoneware per party. However, if you host multiple parties with a minimum of $200 in guest sales, you can earn a booking incentive for each party you hold.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo