• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking "Eggstravaganza" Update

In summary, the speaker tried a new approach at their last party by stuffing plastic eggs with photos of $10 items as an incentive for guests to book a show. However, this method was not well-received by the adults, but was a hit with a 2-year-old in attendance. At a recent booth event, the speaker also tried the egg game but found that it did not significantly impact bookings. They still believe it was a good way to showcase their product and will continue to use it sparingly in the future.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I was intrigued by some of the ideas I've seen here and elsewhere, so at my last party, I went through a catalog, cut out photos of $10 items, stuffed them in plastic eggs and put them in abasket. These represented items the host could get, in addition to the FPV, at her next show. I also agreed to pick up the 40 percent of the host special for the past hosts, since they were being so selfless and donating their FPV to charity.

Just posting to say that I probably will NOT do this again. The eggs weren't a big hit with the adults. What I found to be more effective was the "full service checkout," asking each guest if she wanted to book a show. The ones who wanted to did, the ones who didn't did not.

They were, however, a HUGE hit with the 2-year-old in attendance, who played with the eggs all through the show and was VERY upset when I took the basket for a few moments to explain the game!

I had a booth last weekend and tried the egg thing too. I noticed that people who booked were going to book anyway and people who didn't want to book were not going to be enticed to book because of a prize in an egg. It was cute and I don't regret it. I only put $10ish items in there that they will get when their order comes in, so I'm not out much. It's not something I will do a lot in the future. It was a good way to show off the Chillzanne.

You'll have a hit or miss with this kind of thing. When I do my deal or no deal game sometimes it helps sometimes it doesn't. If they really dont' want to have a party, that little gift isn't going to cut it for them.

Related to Booking "Eggstravaganza" Update

1. How do I book a "Eggstravaganza" Update party?

To book a "Eggstravaganza" Update party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting. They will work with you to choose a date, send out invitations, and plan all the details for the party.

2. What is included in the "Eggstravaganza" Update party?

The "Eggstravaganza" Update party includes new product demonstrations, recipe ideas, and the opportunity to try out some of our popular kitchen tools. Your consultant will also provide tips and tricks for using the products and answer any questions you or your guests may have.

3. How many guests can I invite to the "Eggstravaganza" Update party?

You can invite as many guests as you'd like to your "Eggstravaganza" Update party. However, we recommend keeping the guest list to around 10-15 people to ensure everyone has a chance to participate and ask questions.

4. Can I host a "Eggstravaganza" Update party online?

Yes, you can host a virtual "Eggstravaganza" Update party through our online platform. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests, and they can join the party from the comfort of their own homes.

5. Are there any special discounts or offers for hosting a "Eggstravaganza" Update party?

Yes, there are special discounts and offers available for hosts of "Eggstravaganza" Update parties. Your consultant will go over these details with you when booking the party. Plus, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. It's a great way to stock up on all your favorite Pampered Chef items!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies