• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Show Today and Pick an Egg - Free Gifts Await at Our RFL Booth!

In summary, Jennifer borrowed a book holder from her neighbor, and created a simple frame to display a word document that says if someone books a show today, they can pick an egg to win a free gift.
spoiledchef
Okay, I'm doing a RFL booth on Saturday. I was going to do something like the Book to Look w/Easter eggs. I am going to put pictures of items that they can get for FREE WHEN their show is submitted. But -- I'm trying to type up a word document that I can put in a frame to attract them to this idea. So, what would you put? Basically, I need it to say something to the effect that if they book a show TODAY, then they can pick an egg. But -- I want it to be cute enough to attract attention. Make sense??? TIA

I would write on one of your larger SA pieces with a dry erase marker, and prop it up in a plate stand on your table!

That's a GREAT idea, but I don't have a plate stand...hmmm. And -- don't know what to write. Any ideas?

great idea Jennifer

Do you have an AC Moore's or Michael's near you? WalMart probably even has them....you can get one for a couple of $$.

Yes, have Michael's and Walmart. Will look there tomorrow. It's pouring today, so I'm staying home. :)

Ok, I attached a copy of what I did for the Home and Garden show...you can change it up, whatever you like. I just made it quickly because we needed something like that too.

Attachments

• Book a Party TODAY and get a FREE gift.doc
    19 KB · Views: 448
I borrowed a book holder from my neighbor, so I'll put a medium SA square in that. I'll write on it something like this, "Book your show TODAY and pick an egg to win (free gift will be added to your show upon closing)." Does that sound okay? Anyone got anything better to write? TIA

I don't know if you even need to put the "(free gift will be added to your show upon closing)" ....if they are interested, you can mention it to them.

1. What is the "Book a Show Today and Pick an Egg" promotion all about?

The "Book a Show Today and Pick an Egg" promotion is a special offer for our customers who book a Pampered Chef show. They will have the opportunity to pick an egg from our RFL booth at the show, and inside will be a free gift as a thank you for booking with us.

2. How do I book a show and participate in this promotion?

Booking a show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a show. Once your show is confirmed, you will be eligible to participate in the "Book a Show Today and Pick an Egg" promotion at the show.

3. Are there any restrictions or requirements for this promotion?

No, there are no restrictions or requirements. As long as you book a show with us, you will be able to participate in the promotion and pick an egg at the show.

4. What kind of gifts can I expect to find in the eggs at the RFL booth?

The gifts in the eggs vary, but they are all high-quality Pampered Chef products. Some examples include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. You never know what you'll find!

5. Can I redeem my free gift at a different time if I am unable to attend the show?

Unfortunately, the free gift can only be redeemed at the show. However, you can still book a show and participate in the promotion to receive your free gift. Your consultant can work with you to find a date that works for both of you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies