• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz: Wait No More - Start Now!

will be hosting a "Booking Blitz" where you can call and book your Cooking Shows for February and March. If you are interested in being one of our Preferred Hosts, please call us at (905) 475-7658 starting at 10am ET and speak to a representative. Every 12th caller will be a winner of our draws throughout the day. You can call in with 4 new bookings and call in more than once! Join the Booking Blitz you never know what you may win for building your February and March Show schedule! Five step Plan:1. Mark your calendar for TUESDAY JANUARY 22nd and highlight the times you will make calls. 2. Get your phone numbers
stefani2
R ppl waiting UNTIL the 22nd to start their Booking Blitz - I KNOW that is the whole point of it...but I don't know how many people I will be able to get ahold, especially before 8:00 my time (10:00 at CDN HO)....

Hi Jenna
I haven't worked out all the details yet, been really busy with work. I thought I would do up an email. Stating my goals for the booking blitz and mentioning that I don't want to start my calling at 7:00 am my time and see if I can get bookings. I am also playing with the idea that first email gets x for a prize, 2nd gets y. As I said still working on it.
Lorna

Good idea, Lorna. I was wondering that too, as I work all day and it's my DMIL's birthday, so we'll be having a little party for her.

I'd like to share with you an email I got from my Director about that day. Maybe it will help some out.

-------------------------------

On January 22 you will want to get on the phones and book as many Cooking Shows as you can! As soon as you have 4 NEW February or March Show dates call the Canadian Sales team with the information (host name and date of Show).

Your Canadian Sales Team will be taking your calls from 10 am ET to 10 pm ET - (905) 475-7658.

Every 12th caller will be a winner of our draws throughout the day. You can call in with 4 new bookings and call in more than once! Join the Booking Blitz you never know what you may win for building your February and March Show schedule!
Five step Plan:

1.. Mark your calendar for TUESDAY JANUARY 22nd and highlight the times you will make calls.
2.. Get your phone numbers ready. Pull out your past shows, individual orders, Guest Survey Slips and your personal phone book. Don't feel you need to re-write them into a list, just have them available and ready to start dialling.
3.. Get out your calendar and mark all the days you want to book a show.
4.. Know what you want to say. Use the script below and or take an online class or a teleclass. Develop your script - practice it a few times.
5.. On Tuesday January 22nd - take the phone somewhere private and lock the door. Then make the calls!

The booking blitz is officially for February and March but if you have some dates available in January why not book in close and fill those dates first!

Hi _________ this is ________ from The Pampered Chef. I was calling to see if you would be interested in being one of my preferred hosts. I have a challenge to book 12 shows in 12 hours *. I'm booking dates between now and March 31st. We have fabulous new recipes and the host bonuses in the next months are awesome.

Would January, February or March work best for you?

Then offer them the first two dates you have available in that month.... I have Sunday January 27th or Tuesday the 29th.
Which would work best for you? Choose a start time, confirm their mailing, email information and coach them to start inviting.

Don't spend too much time here host coaching, the goal for today is to Book shows.

* I choose 12 shows in 12 hours, sounds good, but you can choose more:)

If they are not available, try calling them later or leave a message.... Please give me a call back at xxx xxx xxxx to be one of these preferred hosts. My challenge ends at 10pm tonight. Thank you.

-----------------------------------

Good luck everyone! :)

No takers on my Host Promotion yet..........I am doing a Host Promtion...so I did a lot of calls today - with a lot of voice mails. So, we will see how it goes. I am going to send out an email tomorrow a.m. and go from there.

Myself, my D, and other Team members (who are interested in Recruiting), are meeting on Tuesday night and apparently we are to do our calling then!

We will have to see how it will work out. Nobody seems interested in Hosting (or even thinking about it) until mid-Feb or later?!

I am starting to get frustrated!

Lookin' forward to my TradeShows this weekend! - I need new leads!

Okay, so I just sent the following email to my email list. Not sure what will come out of it. Hopefully, something good!! :D I work all day tomorrow and I won't have a lot of time for phone calls, so hopefully this will give me a few bookings. We'll see!

Make sure to "pretty it up" and add your info at the bottom.

Subject: Pampered Chef EXTRA - You don't want to miss!

On January 22, 2008, The Pampered Chef is holding a National Booking Blitz.

What does this mean?
My goal is to book 12 shows in 12 hours!

How can you help?
Hold a cooking show between now and March 31.

What's in it for you?
Besides all the wonderful host benefits, you will receive a FREE gift from me. As well, you will have your name entered in a draw for a $50 gift certificate. All you need to do is book your show before 10:00 pm tonight!

E-mail or call me to find out the dates I have available.

We have fabulous new recipes and the host bonuses in the next months are awesome.

Don't forget, my challenge ends at 10:00 pm tonight!

Thank you!

And remember, without YOU, I have no business in the kitchen!

that is the same promo I am doingI am doing the same thing! I am offering it as $75 in additional product (retail - so it works out to be around $50). I have only had my original Hosts SUPER pumped about it!...either way, I hope it will boost sales (and hopefully I will get a few more shows outta it, too)!

Let me know how it goes for you!

Related to Booking Blitz: Wait No More - Start Now!

What is a booking blitz?

A booking blitz is a focused effort to book as many parties or cooking shows as possible in a short amount of time. It typically involves reaching out to potential hosts and offering incentives or bonuses for booking a party on a specific date or within a certain time frame.

How do I participate in a booking blitz?

To participate in a booking blitz, you will need to be a Pampered Chef consultant and have access to our booking blitz materials. These may include scripts, graphics, and incentives to help you reach out to potential hosts and secure bookings for cooking shows.

What are the benefits of a booking blitz?

A booking blitz can help you quickly fill up your calendar with cooking shows, which can lead to increased sales and income. It can also help you reach new customers and expand your client base. Additionally, a successful booking blitz can boost your confidence and motivation as a consultant.

How long should a booking blitz last?

The duration of a booking blitz can vary depending on your goals and availability. It can last anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. However, it's important to set a specific end date to create a sense of urgency for potential hosts.

What are some tips for a successful booking blitz?

Some tips for a successful booking blitz include setting specific goals, creating a sense of urgency, offering incentives, following up with potential hosts, and staying positive and persistent. It's also important to plan and organize your booking blitz beforehand and have a clear strategy in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef_2_Four
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef jama
  • mconsola
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • brakai02