• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Party on Aug 28: Current or New Catalog?

In summary, for a party booked on August 28th, it is up to the consultant to decide whether to use the current catalog or the new one. It is recommended to keep the show dated in August to take advantage of the double points for the Show-to-Go tote incentive. The host can choose between the August or September host specials, and if she chooses September, the guests can still order new Fall/Winter products a few days early. The consultant bag special can be obtained by attending conference, and the policies state that specials for cooking shows are based on the date the show is held. It is better for the host to have an August show in order to receive both August and September specials. It is also recommended to use the
melaniepc
if you just had a host book a party on August 28th would you be using the current catalog or would you bring the new one and explain you will hold for a few days to put the order through for the new products to be available

If the party is held in August it is an August show and you would use the current book.

melaniepc said:
if you just had a host book a party on August 28th would you be using the current catalog or would you bring the new one and explain you will hold for a few days to put the order through for the new products to be available

That would be up to you. Frankly, I would keep it dated in August to get the double points for the show-to-go totes incentive.

Since it is so close to the new catalog, I would ask the host which host special she wants to take advantage of; August or Sept. Also, do you want/need August sales/are you closing the show that day? If she decides on September, just tell the guests you are dating the show for Sept and that they get to order new Fall/Winter product a few days early. Just can't submit until Sept. 1

Oh darn, that's right. I forgot about our consultant bag special. Keep it August!!!!

how do I get the bag though? is that the one you need to do conference for? I didnt go to that

Check the Special Edition Newsletter that came in your changeover box. There are details in there about the Show to Go promo.

yea I just saw it, I dont care for any of those bags anyway

If you read our policies it says that the specials for cooking shows are according to the date the show is held. We do have more leeway on catalog shows.

It's to the host's benefit to have it be an August show. She can get an August special AND September if she has a booking and/or she can book herself - her friends can order discontinued items in August and on the September show, some of the new products and she can get TWO pans or sets at 60% off.

Beth's right. If it's a cooking show held in August, it's an August show. Period.

raebates said:
Beth's right. If it's a cooking show held in August, it's an August show. Period.

I second what Beth say's. If you do it for this host. Someone at her show might want you to move the date of their party later on and that could turn into a nightmare.

If the host isn't interested in the August Host Special can you book her for September instead?

Re: Show to go ... it's not one of those "held and SUBMITTED" nightmares, is it???I HATE trying to turn a show around in 2 days ... and when Sell-A-Thon had me do it, I had every computer issue you can imagine!

It's held & submitted. However, the incentive goes Aug 1 - Sept 30. Of course, if it's held & submitted in August, you get double points.

I would do a August show...and use the new catalog as your booking tool! "Now NEXT month, if you have a party....look what you can get!"

Related to Book a Party on Aug 28: Current or New Catalog?

1. What is the benefit of booking a party on August 28th?

Booking a party on August 28th allows you to take advantage of the current catalog, which is filled with new and exciting products that your guests will love. Plus, you can earn the hostess rewards and discounts for yourself!

2. Can I still book a party on August 28th if I've already hosted a party this year?

Absolutely! Our party hosts can book multiple parties throughout the year, so even if you've already hosted one, you can still book another on August 28th to enjoy the benefits of the current catalog.

3. What if I can't host the party on August 28th, but I still want to take advantage of the current catalog?

No problem! You can book a party for a later date and still choose to use the current catalog. Just make sure to mention your preferred date when booking so we can plan accordingly.

4. Do I have to be a current customer to book a party on August 28th?

Not at all! Anyone can book a party with us, whether you're a current customer or new to Pampered Chef. We welcome everyone to join in on the fun and earn rewards.

5. How do I book a party on August 28th?

You can book a party on August 28th by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting our website. Just let us know your preferred date and we'll take care of the rest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103