• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blond Brownies Using Yellow Cake Mix??

In summary, Jill found a recipe for blond brownies using a yellow cake mix. She tried the search feature with 'yellow', 'brownie', and 'blond' and couldn't find it, but she eventually found a similar recipe on a website.
jkinak
I could SWEAR I found a super easy recipe for blond brownies using a yellow cake mix here a couple of weeks ago!! I have searched and can't seem to get it to come back up-does anyone have that recipe???

Thanks!!

Jill, I KNOW that recipe was here. I tried the search feature with 'yellow', 'brownie', and 'blond' and I STILL can't find it! I'm still looking though...15 minutes and counting :)

sorry, i tried searching with no luck also!

Ugh! Thanks for looking! I found something similar on a recipe website so I guess I'll go with that. I MADE them the day I saw the recipe (it was a Sunday!) and I wanted to share the recipe with a co-worker. She doesn't know how to cook anything but I told her she could not get away with bringing chips to our work potluck (again!) :chef:

I found this:1 (18.25 ounce) package Yellow or French Vanilla cake mix
* 1/3 cup milk
* 1/4 cup butter, softened
* 1 egg
* 1 cup milk chocolate chips (optional but recommended)
* 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)DIRECTIONS1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, milk, butter and egg; mix until well blended. Batter will be thick. Stir in the chocolate chips. Stir in the walnuts if desired. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
3. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies spring back to the touch. Cool before cutting into squares.The thread wasn't valid any more, but it was in Google's cache. BTW, I have far better luck searching here using Google than using the search that's built into the forum software. Use "site:chefsuccess.com" as the first item, and then the words you're looking for.

Here's a recipe for my blondies:

Blondies using Medium Bar Pan

1 stick of unsalted butter
1 yellow cake mix
2 eggs
1 cup semi sweet chocolate morsels

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray medium bar pan with Pam. Melt 1 stick of butter in batter bowl in microwave. Mix contents of yellow cake mix and 2 eggs with the melted butter. Fold in the semi sweet morsels. Spread into medium bar pan. (will look full after spreading). Bake for 22 minutes. Cool on cooling rack for about an hour then cut and remove them from pan. Should make approximately 24 pieces.

Thanks Ann and Harriet!! You guys are awesome! Those are the recipes I saw a couple of weeks ago and they were so yummy!!

Your welcome, Jill!

BLONDE BROWNIES
1 pkg. yellow cake mix
1/4 c. butter, softened
2 eggs
1/4 c. water
1/4 c. packed brown sugar
1 (12 oz.) pkg. chocolate chips
1/2 c. nuts
Grease 9x13 inch pan. Combine 1/2 cake mix with water, butter, eggs and sugar. Mix well. Add remaining cake mix and mix well. Add chocolate chips and nuts. Spread in pan. Bake 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees.

1. What ingredients do I need to make blond brownies using yellow cake mix?

To make blond brownies using yellow cake mix, you will need:- 1 box of yellow cake mix- 2 eggs- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil- 1 cup of chocolate chips

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of cake mix for this recipe, but the flavors may vary. For a classic blond brownie taste, we recommend using yellow cake mix.

3. How do I store leftover blond brownies?

To store leftover blond brownies, let them cool completely and then store them in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months.

4. Can I add nuts to this recipe?

Yes, you can add chopped nuts such as walnuts or pecans to the blond brownie batter for added texture and flavor. Simply fold them in with the chocolate chips before pouring the batter into the pan.

5. Can I use a different type of chocolate in this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer in this recipe. White chocolate, butterscotch, or peanut butter chips would all work well in place of the chocolate chips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Meigs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef