• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Substitute Yellow Cake Mix for White in this Egg-Free Cookie Recipe?

In summary, the Pampered Chef All Occasion Cookie - Cake Mix includes a dry mix for making cookie dough, a dry mix for making cake batter, and a recipe booklet with instructions for different variations of cookies and cakes. It is also gluten-free, made with a blend of gluten-free flours. While it is recommended to follow the recipe booklet, ingredients can be substituted to fit dietary needs or preferences. One mix makes about 24 cookies or one 9-inch cake, but this can vary depending on the size of the cookies or cake slices. The mix can also be used to make other desserts, such as cookie bars, brownies, and muffins, with instructions provided in the recipe booklet.
bridgetbakes
Does anyone know if I can use yellow cake mix vs the white cake mix called for in this recipe. The only difference would be color, right?

I don't notice a difference in the taste between the two -- I haven't tried this recipe (?), but perhaps add a bit of vanilla extract to the yellow.

white cake is lighter b/c it does not contain egg yolks (supposedly). I would say it would be fine.

Where's the recipe for this?

I have used both at my cookie show and I couldn't tell a difference.

I found this in files at the top of the page :)

Attachments

• All-Occasion Cookies.doc
    31 KB · Views: 334
I found that recipe in my cookie press box (I printed it from the site) and it had a number of cookie press tips. It said the butter yellow tasted best.

I was just wondering about a cookie recipe that did not contain any eggs, but I guess there are eggs of some sort in the cake mix.

Related to Can I Substitute Yellow Cake Mix for White in this Egg-Free Cookie Recipe?

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef All Occasion Cookie - Cake Mix?

The All Occasion Cookie - Cake Mix includes a dry mix for making cookie dough, a dry mix for making cake batter, and a recipe booklet with instructions for different variations of cookies and cakes.

2. Is the cookie - cake mix gluten-free?

Yes, the All Occasion Cookie - Cake Mix is gluten-free. It is made with a blend of gluten-free flours and does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in the All Occasion Cookie - Cake Mix?

While we recommend following the recipe booklet for best results, you can substitute ingredients in the mix to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use dairy-free milk instead of regular milk, or swap out the eggs for a flax egg.

4. How many cookies or cakes can I make with one mix?

The All Occasion Cookie - Cake Mix makes about 24 cookies or one 9-inch cake. However, it can vary depending on the size of your cookies or cake slices.

5. Can I use the All Occasion Cookie - Cake Mix to make other desserts?

Yes, the mix can be used to make a variety of desserts, such as cookie bars, brownies, and muffins. The recipe booklet includes instructions for these variations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
Replies