• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blackberry and Plannerpad Users....

In summary, to clean your plannerpad cover, use a damp cloth and mild soap to gently wipe away any dirt or stains. You can use your blackberry with your plannerpad and transfer your blackberry contacts to your plannerpad's address book. The plannerpad is also compatible with other brands of phones and can be used with your blackberry's calendar app for a comprehensive schedule overview.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Okay, so I have my new BlackBerry, which I absolutely LOVE :love:.

Here's my dilemma...a few months back, I purchased the PlannerPad and really like it too. I'm just wondering about how I can use both together productively, or should I just pick one and stick with that?

Is anyone out there having any luck with integrating an electronic and paper-based system together??

Okay, so on my Berry, I am using the calendar, "Tasks" (for to do things that have one single step, like call so-and-so), memos (for any misc info I want, like grocery list and projects). The only thing, I wish I could categorize my to do lists or have lists attached to particular days.

Anyone wanna throw ideas my way?? :eek:

TIA! :)

Oh, and BTW, I'm addicted to the bubble game!! LOL ;)

You have the Bubble game on the Blackberry? I have the Brick Game on my BB but had the Bubdle Game on my Blackjack which my husband now has. I love both of them!!! Luke loves to play the brick game, right now the bubble game is a little hard for him.

I do not know what PlannerPad is, so, I cannot compare the two. But I use my BB for EVERYTHING. I would be lost without it. I would choose 1 thing and go with it to not have to be looking at 2 different things and making sure everything is on both of them.

Marie-France,

I think you need to choose one. When you're using two systems at a time, it's a pain to keep both updated and easy to forget to transfer information from one to the other.

I don't know anything about the Blackberry, but perhaps someone can help you figure out if there is a way to categorize your tasks.

Last edited:

Related to Blackberry and Plannerpad Users....

1. How do I clean my plannerpad cover?

To clean your plannerpad cover, use a damp cloth and mild soap to gently wipe away any dirt or stains. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing too vigorously, as this can damage the material. Allow the cover to air dry before using it again.

2. Can I use my blackberry with my plannerpad?

Yes, you can use your blackberry with your plannerpad. The plannerpad has a built-in pocket specifically designed to hold your blackberry or other smartphone. This allows you to easily access your phone while using your plannerpad.

3. How do I transfer my blackberry contacts to my plannerpad?

To transfer your blackberry contacts to your plannerpad, first make sure your blackberry is synced with your computer. Then, export your contacts to a CSV file and import them into your plannerpad's address book. You can also manually add contacts by writing them in the designated sections in your plannerpad.

4. Can I use my plannerpad with a different brand of phone?

Yes, you can use your plannerpad with any brand of phone. The built-in pocket is designed to fit most smartphones, so you can easily access your phone while using your plannerpad. If you have a larger or bulkier phone, you may need to experiment with different placement options for your phone in the pocket.

5. Is the plannerpad compatible with my blackberry's calendar app?

Yes, the plannerpad is compatible with your blackberry's calendar app. You can sync your blackberry's calendar with your plannerpad's monthly and weekly views for a comprehensive overview of your schedule. You can also manually write in appointments and events in the designated sections in your plannerpad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • PamperedMelanie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies