• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthday Club: Get $5 Off Your Order on Your Birthday!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Birthday Club is a program that offers a $5 discount on orders during a customer's birthday month as a thank you for their loyalty. To sign up, customers can create an account on the website and provide their birthdate. The $5 discount can be used on any item, but cannot be combined with other offers. The discount will automatically be applied during the customer's birthday month, with no minimum purchase amount required. Any remaining balance will not be refunded or applied to future orders.
Chef_2_Four
does anyone do a birthday club? I have all of these contacts now. I was thinking of doing a birthday club like get $5.00 of your order in the month of your birthday. what do you guys think?

I've been thinking about doing the same thing. I was thinking that I'd do 10% off on their order in their b'day month.

I started to think 10% but then put $5. I put more people would order for 10% off than $5.

What is the Pampered Chef Birthday Club?

The Pampered Chef Birthday Club is a special program that offers a $5 discount on your order during your birthday month. It is our way of celebrating and thanking our loyal customers for their support.

How do I sign up for the Birthday Club?

To sign up for the Birthday Club, simply create an account on our website and provide your birthdate. You will automatically be enrolled in the program and receive the discount during your birthday month.

Can I use the $5 off on any item?

Yes, the $5 discount can be applied to any item on our website. However, it cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

When will I receive my $5 discount?

Your $5 discount will be automatically applied to your order during your birthday month. Please make sure to place your order during this time to take advantage of the discount.

Is there a minimum purchase amount to use the $5 off?

No, there is no minimum purchase amount required to use the $5 discount. However, any remaining balance will not be refunded or applied to future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • pampered2007