• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start a Birthday Club: 10% Discount or Free Kitchen Show!

In summary, some consultants have had success with a birthday club where they send out an email to customers asking them to join. During their birthday month, customers can choose between a 10% discount or a free kitchen show. Consultants use websites like BirthdayAlarm.com to send out notifications or include the information in their newsletters. This has resulted in a good response from customers, with about 80% thanking the consultant and some even placing orders or booking shows. It is also a good way to connect with customers and remind them of the consultant's website and offerings.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Do any of you do a birthday club? I was thinking about doing it. I would start by sending out an email asking for them to join my bday club. Then the month of their birthday they could either choose a 10% discount on their order or a free kitchen show. Has anyone has success with this?

Yes I do it as does my director and Hospitality Director. We go through BirthdayAlarm.com and send out the note to people or we put it in the newsletter. I have over 80 people on mine. I send one of the free cards (the Magic Chef) with the offer of 10% off the month of their birthday.

jbdowd0798 said:
Yes I do it as does my director and Hospitality Director. We go through BirthdayAlarm.com and send out the note to people or we put it in the newsletter. I have over 80 people on mine. I send one of the free cards (the Magic Chef) with the offer of 10% off the month of their birthday.

Do you get a good response from it?

I get a response from 80% of the people saying "Thanks for thinking of me." or they might add if I can drop a catalog or they will check out my website since I add that to my note as well. I think its about 10-20% do order- OR they have a show coming up that month (ex. I have a host who's birthday is this month and when I sent the card she said she wanted to host another show- she just had one in Oct/Nov).

Does that make sense?? :)

With her birthday discount and her PHD, she gets 20% off so sounds like another good idea!

Thats exactly true! :)

I also use birthdayalarm.com. It's great. I get a pretty good response. More than anything else, though, it is one more chance for me to connect with my customers.

Hi there! I love the idea of starting a birthday club for your customers. It's a great way to show them that you appreciate their business and make their special day even more special. I have seen many consultants have success with this type of promotion. It's a win-win for both you and your customers. Not only do they get a discount or a free kitchen show, but you also have the opportunity to connect with them and potentially make more sales. I would definitely recommend giving it a try and see how it goes. Good luck!

What is a birthday club?

A birthday club is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can sign up to receive discounts or free kitchen shows during their birthday month.

How do I join the birthday club?

To join the birthday club, simply sign up on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You will need to provide your name, email, and birthday month.

What are the benefits of being in the birthday club?

As a member of the birthday club, you will receive a 10% discount on your purchase during your birthday month. You also have the option to host a free kitchen show, where you can earn free products and discounts.

Do I have to make a purchase to join the birthday club?

No, there is no purchase necessary to join the birthday club. It is a free program offered to Pampered Chef customers.

Can I participate in the birthday club more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the birthday club every year during your birthday month. However, the 10% discount and free kitchen show are limited to one use per year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • Chef_2_Four