• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start a Birthday Club & Show Your Customers Some Love!

In the right hand column, there is a list of people with their bdays on those dates.I just add bdays to my calendar and send out a reminder.In summary, this store is trying to do something nice for their customers by starting a birthday club. They are giving people 10% off their order in their birthday month, and they are also sending them a free gift.
staceychef2005
I am trying to do someone nice for my customer by starting a birthday club. I am going to give them 10 percent off there order in there birthday month. And they will get a free gift (i am just unsure what to sent them). Does anyone else do this and having any flyers or papers it. If anyone had any ideals to send the people please let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
I have been toying with this idea, too. I think I'm going to mention it in my newsletter and on my PWS and see how many nibbles I get on it. Merrill has some birthday cards with recipes that are pretty nice, and would be a nice memento.

I do this too; and really need to make a flyer.....I might just add a line to my "I'm ready to be pampered" flyer for them to put their b-day.
I love the cards from Merrill; I used to use them. Now I use www.birthdayalarm.com to send e-cards. A fellow cluster mate of mine told me about this site. It sends you email reminders for their b-days.

I do this too, I send the merrill bday cards. I just handwrite a little note in there so they know i'm really thinking of them and offer them 10% off in their birthday month. no one has nibbled yet--so it hasn't cost me much and i dont even have that many people take me up on the bday card period.

i always announce it at the beginning of my show when telling them fill out name/addr/etc. and normally only one or two people will put their bdays down. i even joke that i dont need the year!

I have a flyer i make up but i not in doc. If somoene can change it for everyone else it would be great. I have it in pdf but i ask someone open it and she told me it didnt work but you all can try it too.

I bet you can put reminder tasks for the bdays in the new P3!

There is a B'day report, I believe, in P3. One of the few Contact Management type reports that was included. ;)

Yes, there was one in the old version too.

I remember it in the old version, but I haven't become familiar with P3 to say, "Yep- it's there under the xxx menu, fourth item down!" And I'm at work today (grumble grumble), so I can't look.

Well I just installed it last night. Still deciding if I'll use it for my show Sunday. I think if I can get my expenses finished from last year, then uninstall and reinstall, I might just bite the bullet. But I agree, doesn't seem like as many reports so maybe I won't yet.

Whats this? Birthday Report? I cant find it in PP3. How do you go about asking people for their bdays? Just have them register if they'r interested?

I suppose with the new calendar I could just add each bday as an event if I cant find this report...

I just send all my customer in a email that i am starting up a birthday if you like to join please send me your info and i will add you to my list.

in P3, go to Reports> Contacts> Contact List. Then check the box for "Birthdays Between" and pick the dates.

1. How do I start a birthday club with Pampered Chef?

To start a birthday club with Pampered Chef, simply reach out to your customers and ask for their birthday information. You can collect this information through email, social media, or during in-person interactions. Once you have a list of birthdays, you can begin planning special offers or events for your customers.

2. What are some ideas for showing my customers love on their birthdays?

There are many ways you can show your customers love on their birthdays. Some ideas include offering a special discount or free gift with purchase, hosting a virtual birthday party or cooking class, or sending a personalized birthday card or email. You can also ask for suggestions from your customers to personalize the experience.

3. Do I have to offer discounts or gifts to my birthday club members?

No, you do not have to offer discounts or gifts to your birthday club members. However, it can be a nice gesture to show your appreciation for their support and loyalty. You can also offer non-monetary gifts, such as exclusive access to new products or early access to sales.

4. How can I promote my birthday club to my customers?

There are many ways you can promote your birthday club to your customers. You can send out email blasts, post about it on your social media pages, include information in your product packaging or receipts, or mention it during your in-person interactions with customers. You can also ask your customers to spread the word to their friends and family.

5. Can I use the birthday club to collect customer data?

Yes, you can use the birthday club to collect customer data. However, it is important to obtain consent from your customers before using their information for marketing purposes. You can include an opt-in option for your birthday club and clearly state how their information will be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • raebates