• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Life Path Number - Try It!

In summary, this email reveals that the person receiving it is most compatible with those with the Life Path number 3, 6 & 9, least compatible with those with the Life Path number 2, and most compatible with those with the Life Path number 5.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I just received this in an email from my SIL - its really cool - and its soooo accurate with me - be sure to look at your life path # - I have to tell you - I'm a five and it really does express who and what I am - pretty much to a tee!! Try it! (I hope the link works!!!)

http://www.paulsadowski.com:80/birthday.asp

Wow, I share my birthday with Osama Bin Laden! That's cool! Different year though, obviously. It didn't know that Wimoweh (The Lion Sleeps Tonight) was number one when I was born though!

pamperedthorpe said:
Wow, I share my birthday with Osama Bin Laden! That's cool! Different year though, obviously. It didn't know that Wimoweh (The Lion Sleeps Tonight) was number one when I was born though!

Wouldn't go bragging about that if I were you!!! lol!! Especially on a site that is mostly Americans............ Did you try the number thing - I also like the countdown to my next birthday!! Although they don't realize I am 29 AGAin.......:rolleyes:

I already knew I was born in a Leap Year, (I was married on Leap Day) but had no idea I was born on the day of a full moon- well that explains A LOT!!! :)

I'm a 5, too!

ETA- I share a birthday with FDR, Dick Cheney, and Gene Hackman. (and several others)

And Without You is a cool song that came out the year I was born.

Last edited:
I knew I liked YOU Kasey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the thing about us being natural salespersons!!! (talk about motivation!!) AND we are so like Abe Lincoln - I know we are cuter though!!! LOL

PamperedDor said:
I knew I liked YOU Kasey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the thing about us being natural salespersons!!! (talk about motivation!!) AND we are so like Abe Lincoln - I know we are cuter though!!! LOL

I have his great hair! :) LOL

It says I am least compatible with my husband. Maybe that's why we're aggravating each other lately.:eek:

Kitchen Diva said:
I have his great hair! :) LOL

Hey as long as you dont have his nose - we are buds!!! LOL;)

smspamperedchef said:
It says I am least compatible with my husband. Maybe that's why we're aggravating each other lately.:eek:

I didn't even check my hubby - great idea - but now I am worried - AHH heck - its 20 wonderful years - too late to let some dude who made a clock mess with us... LOL!~!

DH is a one- but his does not describe him as accurately as mine describes me.

PamperedDor said:
Hey as long as you dont have his nose - we are buds!!! LOL;)
No, I have a cute little pug nose. At least that's what the nurses said shortly after I was born. And no, KG- that's not pug as in a Pug Dog. :)

smspamperedchef said:
Mine says I get along best with 1's, 5's and 7's...but then it says that 1 is my opposition number. Not sure what that means. DH is a 1 and I'm a 5- I'm his opposition number, too, but we are compatable- as far as numbers go.

My DH is a 3 - kinda relates to him but not a fully as my 5... we are compatible but not first choice - who cares - too late now!!! LOL

Ya think we need a life doing this on a Sat night??? LOL!!! MY dh is at our restaurant working (since we had my daughters sweet sixteen last night and he took off) - hey - ya gotta do something!

PamperedDor said:
Did you try the number thing
Yep! Jen's a 9 and I'm a 6, which is nice! It basically says she'll be demanding and I'll do everything, which is true! ;) (I can safely say that cos she doesn't really read the Chef's Lounge topics!)

pamperedthorpe said:
Yep! Jen's a 9 and I'm a 6, which is nice! It basically says she'll be demanding and I'll do everything, which is true! ;) (I can safely say that cos she doesn't really read the Chef's Lounge topics!)

OH you are funny!!!!!

You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5. ( Knew that is why I liked you Kacey :))
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 7 & 11.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 4, 8 & 22.

I share a birthday ( and I already knew this) with Laura Ingalls Wilder whom I loved as a kid and I went to see her house when I was in Missouri a few years ago and was so beside myself, bought her cookbook and all these souviniers. I was not married to DH at the time ( we were engaged), think he thought I was nuts. Also share a birthday with James Spader, Garth Brooks and Ashton Kuthcer ( not a fan).
Gypies, Tramps and Theives was a #1 song, love that song!!!!
My life path number is 9.

Good to know I am compatabile with DH :)

Wow- you really did your homework, Mere!

Mine just says that Dor and I are geniuses! :) LOL

Kitchen Diva said:

I really need to get a life and get off my duff and get packing :)

Go pack- then you can come back!

Kitchen Diva said:

LMAO!!!!! But................ I MUST agree Kasey!!! I just must!!!! LOL!!!

I figured you would like that one! :)

I'm a 5!I was conceived on or about Feb 10. This caused quite a problem for my parents, who weren't married until July 6. (Yes, I've been a cause of embarrassment for my mom since before I was born.)I share a birthday with:
Dolph Lundgren
Adam Ant (Love that guy!)
Kate Capshaw
Dennis Miller (Love that guy, too)
Roseanne (Not a fan)
Ken Berry (Big fan)
Michael Dukakis (Not a fan)
Charles Bronson (Cool!)These are the songs that were popular when I was born in 1962:
I Can't Stop Loving You by Ray Charles
Big Girls Don't Cry by Four Seasons
Sherry by Four Seasons
Roses Are Red by Bobby Vinton
Peppermint Twist by Joey Dee & the Starliters
Telstar by Tornadoes
Soldier Boy by Shirelles
Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel
Duke of Earl by Gene Chandler
The Twist by Chubby CheckerYour birthstone is Citrine. Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)Yellow Topaz (the one I have in my 1981 class ring), Pearl, DiamondI was born under a waxing crescent moon.The Furry Guy is a 9, which is somewhat compatible.

Last edited:
Listen Girlfriend - we could be big trouble if we went to conference together in the same wave!!!! HUGE trouble!!!!!! LOL!!!

ohhhh Rae - you were conceived on my DH's birthday!!!!

OH and I am so not putting in all my info (even though I started the thread and my info is avail - )

It doesn't matter cause 5's ROCK!!!

Welcome to our club Rae - you join aDORable me and Kasey!!!

Did the name thing, too. I was born Rae Michelle Black.According to the website (not that I really put any stock in numerology): I have a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.For the things I can tell about myself, it's fairly accurate. For the reactions of others, I'd have to rely on, well, others.Of course, it goes on to say that I'm pretty enamored of material possessions. Outside of my PC obsession, that's not at all accurate.

raebates said:
I'm a 5!

I was conceived on or about Feb 10. This caused quite a problem for my parents, who weren't married until July 6. (Yes, I've been a cause of embarrassment for my mom since before I was born.)

I share a birthday with:
Dolph Lundgren
Adam Ant (Love that guy!)
Kate Capshaw
Dennis Miller (Love that guy, too)
Roseanne (Not a fan)
Ken Berry (Big fan)
Michael Dukakis (Not a fan)
Charles Bronson (Cool!)

These are the songs that were popular when I was born in 1962:
I Can't Stop Loving You by Ray Charles
Big Girls Don't Cry by Four Seasons
Sherry by Four Seasons
Roses Are Red by Bobby Vinton
Peppermint Twist by Joey Dee & the Starliters
Telstar by Tornadoes
Soldier Boy by Shirelles
Hey! Baby by Bruce Channel
Duke of Earl by Gene Chandler
The Twist by Chubby Checker

Your birthstone is Citrine. Some lists consider these stones to be your birthstone. (Birthstone lists come from Jewelers, Tibet, Ayurvedic Indian medicine, and other sources)

Yellow Topaz (the one I have in my 1981 class ring), Pearl, Diamond

Well I was conceived in the back seat of a 1971 Ford Thunderbird on a SUNDAY in May! So my mother's one moment of indiscresion (sp?) was on the LORD's Day! They weren't married until August- so I too was a source of shall we say displeasure.

smspamperedchef said:

DH and I are least compatable as well! And our birth trees describe us really, really well. Oh well.

Thanks, you aDORable 5, you!

Hey - lets not get into the discussion on where we were conceived!!!! EWWWWW!!!!

What happened to PG my friend?? LOL!!!! oh what - other thread............

One more thing we have in common, Kacey. :)

raebates said:
Thanks, you aDORable 5, you!

They forgot to mention my humbleness..... LOL!!!

Well, I would assume that was part of what makes you so aDORable. ;)

merego said:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5. ( Knew that is why I liked you Kacey :))
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 7 & 11.

I'm a 6, YEA!!

Of course this silly thing says I'm least compatable with 5's... which is sooooo not true... at least around here!

Well, Katie, we already knew you and I get along well. :)

Ummmm... 7 hours at my house the first time we meet in person could be interpreted as getting along well!

raebates said:
Well, I would assume that was part of what makes you so aDORable. ;)

Exactly!!!!! And Ya - I am - totally!!! LOL

katie0128 said:
Ummmm... 7 hours at my house the first time we meet in person could be interpreted as getting along well!

That would be my interpretation. :love:

katie0128 said:
Of course this silly thing says I'm least compatable with 5's... which is sooooo not true... at least around here!

Well Katie - all I can say TO that website on your behalf is ............Liar Liar Pants on fire.... LOL -

Ya really mature right - hence the aDORableness......... LOL

raebates said:
One more thing we have in common, Kacey. :)
I keep telling my Mom that is why I love cars-

Sorry Dor to tell you about my mommy being naughty. Nowadays that is PG, but maybe PG-13...

Kitchen Diva said:
I keep telling my Mom that is why I love cars-

Sorry Dor to tell you about my mommy being naughty. Nowadays that is PG, but maybe PG-13...

Oh girlfriend - not to worry!!! YO Mama was NAW- T!!! Hmmm.... makes one wonder about genetics............ LOL!!! Ya gotta luv us 5's!!!!!!!!!!;)

PamperedDor said:
Oh girlfriend - not to worry!!! YO Mama was NAW- T!!! Hmmm.... makes one wonder about genetics............ LOL!!! Ya gotta luv us 5's!!!!!!!!!!;)

So THAT is where she gets it from... THAT explains a lot!

katie0128 said:
So THAT is where she gets it from... THAT explains a lot!

He He - you said it Katie - not me.......:blushing: Ya gotta love our Kasey!!!!!

merego said:
I knew that is why I liked you too :)

Could you go pack so us 5's aren't stressing about it??? LOL!!! You 6 you!:)

That's just it, she wasn't naughty- but my dad was! (he was a 5, too- but he's passed away now)

merego said:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5. ( Knew that is why I liked you Kacey :))

I share a birthday ( and I already knew this) with Laura Ingalls Wilder whom I loved as a kid and I went to see her house when I was in Missouri a few years ago and was so beside myself, bought her cookbook and all these souviniers. I was not married to DH at the time ( we were engaged), think he thought I was nuts. Also share a birthday with James Spader, Garth Brooks and Ashton Kuthcer ( not a fan).
Gypies, Tramps and Theives was a #1 song, love that song!!!!
My life path number is 9.

Good to know I am compatabile with DH :)

So are you a 6 or a 9?

Ah ha!!! SO you get it from YO Daddy's side......

Hey - no disrespect Kasey - My wonderful dad passed away as well - 20 months and 2 days ago.........

BUT he wasn't NAW T!!! LOL - Had ta!!!!

PamperedDor said:
Ah ha!!! SO you get it from YO Daddy's side......

Hey - no disrespect Kasey - My wonderful dad passed away as well - 20 months and 2 days ago.........

BUT he wasn't NAW T!!! LOL - Had ta!!!!

Actually, although my dad was bad and a 5, DH has tainted me the worst! I was 21 when we met and he was 30...if that doesn't tell you who's naughty, nothing will! And I am totally stressing about Mere- she'd better be packing right now or I'll need a tums!

<h2>1. What is a life path number?</h2><p>A life path number is a single digit number that is calculated using your date of birth. It is believed to represent your life's purpose and the challenges and opportunities you may encounter along the way.</p><h2>2. How is the life path number calculated?</h2><p>To calculate your life path number, you need to add up the numbers in your birth date and reduce them to a single digit. For example, if you were born on April 15, 1985, your life path number would be 6 (4+1+5+1+9+8+5=33, 3+3=6).</p><h2>3. What does each life path number represent?</h2><p>Each life path number has its own unique characteristics and meanings. For example, a person with a life path number 1 is said to be a natural leader and independent thinker, while a person with a life path number 3 is creative and enjoys self-expression.</p><h2>4. How accurate is the life path number?</h2><p>The accuracy of the life path number varies from person to person. Some people may resonate strongly with their life path number and find it to be very accurate, while others may not feel as connected to it.</p><h2>5. Can the life path number change?</h2><p>No, the life path number is based on your birth date and cannot be changed. However, as you grow and experience different things in life, your understanding and interpretation of your life path number may evolve.</p>

1. What is a life path number?

A life path number is a single digit number that is calculated using your date of birth. It is believed to represent your life's purpose and the challenges and opportunities you may encounter along the way.

2. How is the life path number calculated?

To calculate your life path number, you need to add up the numbers in your birth date and reduce them to a single digit. For example, if you were born on April 15, 1985, your life path number would be 6 (4+1+5+1+9+8+5=33, 3+3=6).

3. What does each life path number represent?

Each life path number has its own unique characteristics and meanings. For example, a person with a life path number 1 is said to be a natural leader and independent thinker, while a person with a life path number 3 is creative and enjoys self-expression.

4. How accurate is the life path number?

The accuracy of the life path number varies from person to person. Some people may resonate strongly with their life path number and find it to be very accurate, while others may not feel as connected to it.

5. Can the life path number change?

No, the life path number is based on your birth date and cannot be changed. However, as you grow and experience different things in life, your understanding and interpretation of your life path number may evolve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg