• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Life Path Number - Try It!

In summary, this email reveals that the person receiving it is most compatible with those with the Life Path number 3, 6 & 9, least compatible with those with the Life Path number 2, and most compatible with those with the Life Path number 5.
I'm not sure what number she is, but we are highly compatable, so I think I can safely say... go buy stock in Tums... she'll finish packing just about when it is time to leave!

Ahh older men - I met my DH when I was 18 and he was 22 - but he didn't need to taint me - I was the 4th of 6 kids with 3 older sisters - I wasn't tainted GF - I was totally stained!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Ya - hello!!! Whats up with Mere - lets go pack for her!!!!!!!!!! Stressing out us 5's and all!!!!!!!!!

katie0128 said:
I'm not sure what number she is, but we are highly compatable, so I think I can safely say... go buy stock in Tums... she'll finish packing just about when it is time to leave!

Oh thanks Katie - gonna go get some now - OY VEY!!!!!!

See us 5's - we just pack and go - and usually the day before - so WE have time for this fun stuff - lets all PM her till she finishes.......... (ok - so I haven't gotten out of HS yet.........I have 3 teens ya know!!)

PamperedDor said:
Ahh older men - I met my DH when I was 18 and he was 22 - but he didn't need to taint me - I was the 4th of 6 kids with 3 older sisters - I wasn't tainted GF - I was totally stained!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Ya - hello!!! Whats up with Mere - lets go pack for her!!!!!!!!!! Stressing out us 5's and all!!!!!!!!!
It takes us 5's two days to pack and we bring 3 times more than we need and half the medicine cabinet...

I came from a shletered home- so to start dating a man that had already had a practice wife and 2 kids AND was 9 years older than me was quite a shock to my pure and wholesome nature! :)

Oh so your WERE pure and wholesome...........LOL!!!!

SO was I.........way back when.............. 5 kids later...... lol

Yup- I was very pure and wholesome- ask DH! :)

New thread with a poll - were you pure and wholesome like Kasey before you met your DH??? LOL!!!

Sooo - if we meet him on day on a PC trip that we all will earn...(next thread) we can say he "ruined" you!!!! LOL!!! Or better - created "our Kasey whom we all love and cherish".... (wild man that he was......LOL))

Okay, as a 5, I would normally let this go, but it's Kacey with a "c"- but I love ya, cuz yer a 5, so don't stress out.

And, DH will be the first to tell you that he tainted me! There were so many things I had no clue about when we first started dating... it's pretty funny when I look back at how loverly I once was...

Kitchen Diva said:
Okay, as a 5, I would normally let this go, but it's Kacey with a "c"- but I love ya, cuz yer a 5, so don't stress out.

And, DH will be the first to tell you that he tainted me! There were so many things I had no clue about when we first started dating... it's pretty funny when I look back at how loverly I once was...

OK - so I was replying when a thundestorm came in and shut off the electric in the middle -

I am so sorry my number 5 pal - Kacey with a C......... loser that I am!!!

Now to the man who likes bragging rights....... I guess we have him to thank!!!!!!!! LOL!!

oh no - thunder again.....

We also have some severe weather coming our way!

Don't worry about the spelling, the 5 in me made me correct you! :)

I put that thing in my siggy- do you likey?

Kacey - YOU freakin make me crack up - so changing my siggy NOW!!!!!!

PamperedDor said:
Kacey - YOU freakin make me crack up - so changing my siggy NOW!!!!!!

yeah, it's how I roll...

Chick - you are a riot - you need a talk show!

PamperedDor said:
Chick - you are a riot - you need a talk show!
I was supposed to replace Rosie O'Donnell, but I wasn't bitter enough...

I am a 1.

I share a birthday with Janet (on here!) and Martina McBride!!

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 5 & 7.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 3 & 9.
You may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path number 8.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 6, 11 & 22.

Hold on, I am gonna go check DH's number....

He's a 3. Good thing, since we get along already!! lol

KellyTheChef said:
I am a 1.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 4, 6, 11 & 22.

My dh is a 1, too! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
I was supposed to replace Rosie O'Donnell, but I wasn't bitter enough...

LOL - ME too - especially since she is from LI like me -only 20 minutes! BUT they said I was "too aDORable" to replace Rosie - LOL - (oh ya and humble>>)

Off to la la land since I have like 25 people coming to my house tomorrow for a BBQ - Ya think I might have planned a daughters sweet sixteen better?? (last night!)

Oh and pics will be posted tomm - of my beautiful DD -

PamperedDor said:
LOL - ME too - especially since she is from LI like me -only 20 minutes! BUT they said I was "too aDORable" to replace Rosie - LOL - (oh ya and humble>>)

Off to la la land since I have like 25 people coming to my house tomorrow for a BBQ - Ya think I might have planned a daughters sweet sixteen better?? (last night!)

Oh and pics will be posted tomm - of my beautiful DD -
Sleep well, and can't wait to see pictures, and have a great day tomorrow. It's my last day of freedom before I start my new job! I'm the breadwinner now so I get to boss my hubby around! LOL

KellyTheChef said:
I am a 1.

Life Path Compatibility:

Ok - cool Kelly is compatible with US cool, humble, adorable 5's ( ya we have a club.......) Should we let her be honorary Kacey??

Maybe some of your coolness will rub off...I think "1's" must be worry warts with ADD!

PamperedDor said:
Ok - cool Kelly is compatible with US cool, humble, adorable 5's ( ya we have a club.......) Should we let her be honorary Kacey??
Yes, but only if she brings the snacks! I'd bring them, but I'm too busy trying to get Mere to pack! :)

You can sing the praises of marrying an older man all you like. I married a younger man, and it's the second-best thing I've ever done. (The best was accepting the gift of grace offered through the blood of Jesus Christ, thereby making him the Lord and Savior of my life. :))

I'm also a 1 and it fits me to a T! I'm a postive 1 so it's right on. My checked my DH and it says that we're opposition signs, I'm a capricorn, he's a cancer and he's a 8 (which boy, they're right on with him as well!) and it says we may or may not get along with each other!

Too funny!

I'm a 5 & DH is a 7. It says that we are most compatible. Good thing, he's stuck with me. Oh and he's a younger man too! By 2 months, 29 days and 3 hours. :)

Kitchen Diva said:
So are you a 6 or a 9?

I am a 9, I put that at the bottom. :)
Still not totally packed, almost though :)

PamperedDor said:
Could you go pack so us 5's aren't stressing about it??? LOL!!! You 6 you!:)

sorry, sorry, sorry..Not to add more stress, but I am not totally packed, but almost. I have been packing for a few days and am still not done. I had it almost done, then got an e-mail from a relative in Denver about the weather being cooler, so that threw me off and I had to re-pack. I have had a list made for over a month on what to pack, what DH is taking in bthe minivan, what I am checking at the airport and what I am taking on the plane. I think i have overpacked though!

Kitchen Diva said:
yeah, it's how I roll...

Hey that is my saying and teenage DS says I sound Ghetto and uncool~ ha ha.
He can get all up out of my kool-aid and back off b/c I am cool :) hee hee

raebates said:
You can sing the praises of marrying an older man all you like. I married a younger man, and it's the second-best thing I've ever done. (The best was accepting the gift of grace offered through the blood of Jesus Christ, thereby making him the Lord and Savior of my life. :))
Trust me, there's more praise to sing in accepting Christ as your Lord and Savior! :) If DH ever goes before I do- I'm marrying someone younger, or my own age...with more money...and a health club membership! :) LOL

I'm a 3, DH is a 4 (least compatible), DS #1 is a 3, DS #2 is a 3...go figure;)

Your date of conception was on or about 4 January which was a Friday.

You were born on a Friday
under the astrological sign Libra.
Your Life path number is 3.

Your fortune cookie reads:
If your desires are not extravagant they will be granted.

Life Path Compatibility:
You are most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9.
You should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1, 2, 5 & 11.
You are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 4, 7, 8 & 22.

You were born in the Chinese year of the Tiger.

Your Native American Zodiac sign is Raven; your plant is Ivy.
Celebrities who share your birthday:
Avril Lavigne (1984) Stephan Jenkins (1964) Shaun Cassidy (1958)
Mike Schmidt (1949) Meat Loaf (1947) Wilford Brimley (1934)
Greg Morris (1934) Jayne Meadows (1926) Arthur Penn (1922)
William Conrad (1920

PampMomof3 said:
I'm also a 1 and it fits me to a T! I'm a postive 1 so it's right on. My checked my DH and it says that we're opposition signs, I'm a capricorn, he's a cancer and he's a 8 (which boy, they're right on with him as well!) and it says we may or may not get along with each other!

Too funny!
My DH is stuck on the negative side of his one. He's moving towards the positive side- I can't wait until he gets there! :) He'll be more like me :angel:

merego said:
Hey that is my saying and teenage DS says I sound Ghetto and uncool~ ha ha.
He can get all up out of my kool-aid and back off b/c I am cool :) hee hee

Yer a nerd! :p

I'm a 4!!!!!

Kitchen Diva said:
Yer a nerd! :p

Takes one to know one!! hee hee, now I sound like I am 5 ( years old that is)

I'm only a nerd by marriage! :) LOL

I think you always had nerd-like qualities... it just took marriage to bring them out!

katie0128 said:
I think you always had nerd-like qualities... it just took marriage to bring them out!
Ah, yer feelin' fiesty today, eh?

Just starting to get a bit stressed again... I was nice and calm yesterday and even this morning, but suddently am getting hit with the "I have waaaay too much to do" feeling again!

katie0128 said:
Just starting to get a bit stressed again... I was nice and calm yesterday and even this morning, but suddently am getting hit with the "I have waaaay too much to do" feeling again!
So pickin' on me helps eliviate some stress? Kidding, if I need to be your punching bag, go ahead- I let my sister abuse me for 4 months, I can take it...

Sorry you are feeling stressed. What all do you have to do? Maybe I can help you prioritize?

hmmm... I share a b'day with Warren Buffet. I wonder if he'd be willing to send a present my way? I'd take a personal check from him. :)

You should NEVER consider yourself someone's punching bag... you are too special to allow yourself to think that. You can be a shoulder to cry on or a sounding board, but NEVER punching bag!!!

chefann said:
hmmm... I share a b'day with Warren Buffet. I wonder if he'd be willing to send a present my way? I'd take a personal check from him. :)
Good Luck, last I heard he was too busy being vain! :) LOL

katie0128 said:
You should NEVER consider yourself someone's punching bag... you are too special to allow yourself to think that. You can be a shoulder to cry on or a sounding board, but NEVER punching bag!!!
I was just playing with you babe. Calm down...breathe with me...in...out...in...out...smile...

Oh, I know... I guess after "watching" you go through everything with your sister... well, I didnt' like the idea of you thinking of yourself as a punching bag...

And thanks for the offer to help prioritize, but that isn't it. I know what I need to do and what order things need to be done in, I just can't get the energy to do anything. I told Mere the other day that I felt like I was on a carnival ride... you know the one where everyone is standing and as it spins in circles it pushes you up against the cage wall? I'm watching everything falling apart around me, but I can't get off the stupid ride to do anything about it. And I really don't have much support around me to help with things like childcare, lawncare, etc., so I can get other things done.

Hey!!!! Back to the birthday clock thread - Kacey and Katie!!!! LOL - Luv ya girlies!!!!!!! off to dinner - HA - I have 25 people here and had to escape!!!!!!!!!

Hey - yourself... you go back to your party and leave us to our thread hijacking...;)

LOL!!! I am looking for saving ladies!!!! What the heck was I thinking? These people are driving me crazy!!!!! I am kicking everyone out in another hour!!! ( I have to do business calls..LOL)

Hey Dor- we're just busy talking about everything under the sun!

Hey, Katie, why can't you get off the ride? Too much to do that you don't know where to start, or are you just too glued to the computer? :)

I sent you an email...

katie0128 said:
I sent you an email...

I just got it. I'll reply when I have a nice amount of time to really reply. Hang in there. :) prayers to you!

Hey, that was fun----can I join in your thread?:)
I'm an 8....so I may not get along with all you 5's, LOL! DH is a 6, so it says we "should" get along well; though he's my opposition zodia sign.
Hehe, it says my date of conception was around Feb 14:love: I share my day with Billy Graham & Madame Curie.
And yikes! It says today is not one of my lucky days! Maybe I should write down when my lucky days are supposed to be; & that's when I'll do my recruiting calls.....hey, it's worth a try;)

<h2>1. What is a life path number?</h2><p>A life path number is a single digit number that is calculated using your date of birth. It is believed to represent your life's purpose and the challenges and opportunities you may encounter along the way.</p><h2>2. How is the life path number calculated?</h2><p>To calculate your life path number, you need to add up the numbers in your birth date and reduce them to a single digit. For example, if you were born on April 15, 1985, your life path number would be 6 (4+1+5+1+9+8+5=33, 3+3=6).</p><h2>3. What does each life path number represent?</h2><p>Each life path number has its own unique characteristics and meanings. For example, a person with a life path number 1 is said to be a natural leader and independent thinker, while a person with a life path number 3 is creative and enjoys self-expression.</p><h2>4. How accurate is the life path number?</h2><p>The accuracy of the life path number varies from person to person. Some people may resonate strongly with their life path number and find it to be very accurate, while others may not feel as connected to it.</p><h2>5. Can the life path number change?</h2><p>No, the life path number is based on your birth date and cannot be changed. However, as you grow and experience different things in life, your understanding and interpretation of your life path number may evolve.</p>

Related to Discover Your Life Path Number - Try It!

1. What is a life path number?

A life path number is a single digit number that is calculated using your date of birth. It is believed to represent your life's purpose and the challenges and opportunities you may encounter along the way.

2. How is the life path number calculated?

To calculate your life path number, you need to add up the numbers in your birth date and reduce them to a single digit. For example, if you were born on April 15, 1985, your life path number would be 6 (4+1+5+1+9+8+5=33, 3+3=6).

3. What does each life path number represent?

Each life path number has its own unique characteristics and meanings. For example, a person with a life path number 1 is said to be a natural leader and independent thinker, while a person with a life path number 3 is creative and enjoys self-expression.

4. How accurate is the life path number?

The accuracy of the life path number varies from person to person. Some people may resonate strongly with their life path number and find it to be very accurate, while others may not feel as connected to it.

5. Can the life path number change?

No, the life path number is based on your birth date and cannot be changed. However, as you grow and experience different things in life, your understanding and interpretation of your life path number may evolve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef