• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Fundraiser How Many Catalogs per Student?

sent a letter home with a kiss and then put together packets of one catalog and a couple of order forms and maybe a Holiday Mini. She would set them up on her website.
aried
Gold Member
Hello,

I have a big fundraiser coming up with 170 students and the chairperson wants me to include 3 catalogs. I am suggesting 2 catalogs per packet. For those of you who have done big fundraisers any difference between 2 and 3 catalogs?

Thanks,

Ann R.

I use one catalog per student.....when they do any other kind of fundraiser - they have one catalog/form that they keep track of and pass around.

I'd send 1 also. If the organizer wants them to have additional materials, how about the Fall mini and Holiday mini? The pics are different enough that people notice items in them that they pass over in the big book.

Does she realize how much $$ that would be?? I would say to provide one catty per student and if they want more, perhaps the school could purchase them? Just one catty per student is gonna be a lot of your $$.

NOOOOOOOOO!!! First, get a letter of intent sent home and have at least one parent/guardian sign it per kid. They don't get a packet unless they bring it back. When I did this, I supplied each teacher with a bag of kisses - one for each letter of intent BROUGHT BACK. Then, I would put together packets of ONE catalog and a couple of order forms and maybe a Holiday Mini. Make sure you set them up on your website. I would set up each kid separately so you know where the orders go to. Then, when it comes time to put them in PP or P3, print out each kids' orders and keep those lists because you will want to submit all the orders on one show. HTH

I've not done a fundraiser but have had plenty come home from my kids' daycare and school. The last one we had was through Yankee Candle and we got one catalog with one order form and a letter from the daycare about length of time, when orders were due, what the funds would be used for and all that. I'm interested to know more though about how PC fundraisers work though and would imagine 1 catalog per kid would be plenty.

cmdtrgd said:
NOOOOOOOOO!!! First, get a letter of intent sent home and have at least one parent/guardian sign it per kid. They don't get a packet unless they bring it back. When I did this, I supplied each teacher with a bag of kisses - one for each letter of intent BROUGHT BACK. Then, I would put together packets of ONE catalog and a couple of order forms and maybe a Holiday Mini. Make sure you set them up on your website. I would set up each kid separately so you know where the orders go to. Then, when it comes time to put them in PP or P3, print out each kids' orders and keep those lists because you will want to submit all the orders on one show. HTH

This sounds like the voice of experience. . .I'd listen.

Somewhere on this site there has to be a detailed list of how someone held their fund raiser.

If the school give you a difficult time about the letter or intent, I'd just explain that it's a fundraising system that you know will work wonders for their school.

I have 2 fundraisers going on riow closing in Dec . I put together a letter and 4 outside order forms and 1 Catalog in a large envelope.

I have in the letter that they can make more copies of the order form and that they can go on to my WEBSIT to also order also .
I also told them they will get a recipt with the products
I am also hopeing that people will use the DIRECT SHIPPING less to deliver

Also on each order form I have the member or childs name so that you will know who needs to get those orders
Goog luck

Thanks for all the advice. They did a fundraiser last year with another consultant who is no longer doing PC. They had $5,000 in sales. It's for a school music program (band, chorus, etc). So I will say one catalog per student and let them know that what works best and if they want more than can purchase them.

Ann R.

Related to Big Fundraiser How Many Catalogs per Student?

1. How many catalogs do each student receive for the Big Fundraiser?

Each student will receive one catalog for the Big Fundraiser. This catalog is typically shared with family and friends to gather orders.

2. Can additional catalogs be requested for the Big Fundraiser?

Yes, additional catalogs can be requested for the Big Fundraiser. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to order more catalogs.

3. Are there different types of catalogs available for the Big Fundraiser?

Yes, there are different types of catalogs available for the Big Fundraiser. Pampered Chef offers both physical and digital catalogs for fundraising events. It is up to the organization to decide which type they prefer to use.

4. How many orders can each student gather from the Big Fundraiser?

There is no set limit on the number of orders each student can gather from the Big Fundraiser. The more orders they gather, the more successful the fundraiser will be for the organization.

5. How long does the Big Fundraiser last?

The duration of the Big Fundraiser can vary depending on the needs and goals of the organization. It is recommended to set a timeline of 2-3 weeks for students to gather orders and then an additional week for order processing and delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ajmalmstrom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies