• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

In summary, Dick has been acting out and is a potential danger to the other houseguests. He should be evicted.
I want Jameka out I am so tired of listening to her preach I hope I dont offend anyone saying that. There is absolutly nothing wrong with religion but you can take it to the extreme by knocking others religion.

Jennie4PC said:
I want Jameka out I am so tired of listening to her preach I hope I dont offend anyone saying that. There is absolutly nothing wrong with religion but you can take it to the extreme by knocking others religion.

Actually, I think Dick is the one who is knocking her religion; from what I have seen she is left to defend what she believes.

Danielle has won POV !!!

Jameka went off on Danielle about what she believed in just because she has not said anything about what her dad was doing.

Let's just hope Danielle has the brains to let the noms stand. Then who cares who goes. It will be one of them and I will be estatic

did anyone notice Jameka has a tattoo of a handgun on her arm... did she get that done in the church basement? lol

That's awesome that Daniele won!!! Yeah!!:D

Woo Hoo!!! I am sooooooooooooo excited that Daniele won!!!! BB After dark is on now so need to get upstairs and watch it!!!!! I just wish it wasn't on sooooooooooo late. It goes from 11pm-2am here! UGH!

ginamkiely said:
did anyone notice Jameka has a tattoo of a handgun on her arm... did she get that done in the church basement? lol

Boy you have a creative imagination or I'm completely blind. I only see on tattoo visible on her upper right arm and it's not a handgun.

Countrykitchenmichelle said:
Boy you have a creative imagination or I'm completely blind. I only see on tattoo visible on her upper right arm and it's not a handgun.

What is it b/c it does kinda look like a gun!

Maybe when you only see the front inch of it, it resembles a gun, but if you see the whole thing it's not a gun. It's too faded to make out the specifics, but it looks like 3 flowers with some leaves around it.

And if it were a gun, don't you think that ED would have pointed that out time and time again. Most girls don't get handguns tattooed on themselves... that just seems like an absurd assumption and the off comment about the church basement probably was uncalled for.

are you serious? what is it then? it totally looks like a handgun to me... my eyes are really bad huh?

Maybe when you only see the front inch of it, it resembles a gun, but if you see the whole thing it's not a gun. It's too faded to make out the specifics, but it looks like 3 flowers with some leaves around it.

And if it were a gun, don't you think that ED would have pointed that out time and time again. Most girls don't get handguns tattooed on themselves... that just seems like an absurd assumption and the off comment about the church basement probably was uncalled for.

wow, it was just a joke, obviously i didn't mean to offend anyone.

you didn't offend me Gina!

Is anyone else out there that is watching BB After Dark???????? I know the power of veto ceremony is today. Last night when I was watching BB After Dark they were playing quarters and spinning the can!! It was kind of funny!!!!

Anyone know where BB is being played at?? I am just trying to figure out what time it is in the house when I watch BB After Dark. It is on at 11pm-2am my time. Thanks!

momoftwins said:
Is anyone else out there that is watching BB After Dark???????? I know the power of veto ceremony is today. Last night when I was watching BB After Dark they were playing quarters and spinning the can!! It was kind of funny!!!!

Anyone know where BB is being played at?? I am just trying to figure out what time it is in the house when I watch BB After Dark. It is on at 11pm-2am my time. Thanks!

I'm glad to know I didn't offend too many people. lol
I watch BB after dark all the time, i tivo it and watch it during the day. It's played in LA so it's 9-12 their time. 12-3 my time (each coast).

momoftwins said:

I believe it is being held in California. When we watch it is on from 9 pm - 12 am.

Thanks Gina and Laurie!!!! I was thinking that it was CA but I wasn't 100% positive.

Gina have you watched the one from last night yet today????? Dani got called to the door (or maybe it was the storage room) and then I didn't see what happened with that. I just saw Dick by her and he seemed to disappear into the storage room.

POV ceremony was held today and Daniele took Amber off and put up Jen!

I believe it will be Jen that gets the boot on Thursday and from what it sounds like she knows she is going home.

I don't think that was very smart. Why let someone play who just sneaks under the radar and follows everyone like a puppy dog.

momoftwins said:
Thanks Gina and Laurie!!!! I was thinking that it was CA but I wasn't 100% positive.

Gina have you watched the one from last night yet today????? Dani got called to the door (or maybe it was the storage room) and then I didn't see what happened with that. I just saw Dick by her and he seemed to disappear into the storage room.

oooohh no i didn't get to see it yet. i've had a nasty migraine today and have been trying to take it easy. i'll have to catch up tomorrow on 6 hrs of afte dark! (going to be a long day for me, huh? )

i knew she was going to try and back-door jen. i still wish amber went home. i'm sure she cried like a baby when she was taken off. lol

Amber is such a cry baby!!!!! OMG - I can't remember which night it was on after dark I believe it was Sunday night she was outside praying to GOD. I was like come on now - she just went on and on about she just loves the person she has become. She needs to leave!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get to watch much of it last night though.

i know she really is just too much!! unfortunately we are stuck with her another week now that she got taken off the block. there is still hope that jameka will go now though. we'll see. i have to start watching BBAD now. i've been organizing all day and missing out on the drama. lol

I'm so ashamed. I voted to get rid of Jen:(

I'm kinda wondering if Jameka is off the radar for awhile...everyone seems to want Jen and Amber gone first (well, except for Danielle right now). By then, Jameka should be able to compete in HOH, right??

Jameka has 3 more HOH competitions to sit out so tonight will be the 1st of those 3. I really want to see Jen get voted out tonight although I wouldn't cry if they went after Jameka.

I really hope its Jen. She needs to LEAVE!!! I'm so stupidly addicted to this show!!

krist... we're all there with you don't worry... we'll all be committed to reality rehab together! lol

p.s. jen DEFINITELY needs to go!

Then Amber!!

ginamkiely said:
Then Amber!!

AMEN!! I think we're the two who are OVER Amber's crying!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

OMG Kristi I was over that ugly cry day 2! lol. Do you think when she watches the show back she's going to be devestated how ugly she cries? lol. She's gotta be next to go!

ginamkiely said:
OMG Kristi I was over that ugly cry day 2! lol. Do you think when she watches the show back she's going to be devestated how ugly she cries? lol. She's gotta be next to go!

What's funny is she said she was done crying but she's not!!! I can't wait for tonights show. I've already been checking the updates. Seems Jen has been rude all week!!! I don't want to spoil it for everyone!

I am so ready for Amber :cry: to leave also. She drives me absolutely nuts with all of that :cry: . DH and I look at each other and :rolleyes: when she starts that :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

We are still a little in shock how Amber promised Danielle the world if she came off the block this week. Danielle was only looking for one week and she basically got the rest of the game. Amber really isn't that smart. She thinks she is, but she isn't.

I also think Jen is going home tonight. It is going to be interesting. What do you all think of Zach? He is playing really under the radar.

PampMomof3 said:
What's funny is she said she was done crying but she's not!!! I can't wait for tonights show. I've already been checking the updates. Seems Jen has been rude all week!!! I don't want to spoil it for everyone!

oh yeah oh yeah!!! she's not eating slop like she's supposed to, i forgot about that. she S U C K S!! sorry!! lol

pamperedpals said:
I am so ready for Amber :cry: to leave also. She drives me absolutely nuts with all of that :cry: . DH and I look at each other and :rolleyes: when she starts that :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .

We are still a little in shock how Amber promised Danielle the world if she came off the block this week. Danielle was only looking for one week and she basically got the rest of the game. Amber really isn't that smart. She thinks she is, but she isn't.

I also think Jen is going home tonight. It is going to be interesting. What do you all think of Zach? He is playing really under the radar.

Laurie... EVERYTIME she starts crying my husband and i both look at each other too like "are you kidding me... again"

i'm shocked Amber didn't say "if you take me off the block you can have my daughter!!" she promised her everything under the sun!!

zach is definitely playing everyone for everything and staying nice and neutral for the most part, i personally like the players that get into it more thuogh.

That's really funny gina about giving her daughter. I loved the dings going off when Amber was promising everything!!

PampMomof3 said:
That's really funny gina about giving her daughter. I loved the dings going off when Amber was promising everything!!

"if you take me off the block this ONE time i'll give you the following:

1. saftey for the rest of the show (ding)
2. a slop pass forever (ding)
3. my prize money if i win (ding)
4. my car at home (ding)
5. my first born child (ding)
6. my baby daddy (ding)
7. permission to backdoor me next week (ding)

lol. sorry i couldn't help it and i have 10 minutes till my 30 min chicken is done. lol

ginamkiely said:
"if you take me off the block this ONE time i'll give you the following:

1. saftey for the rest of the show (ding)
2. a slop pass forever (ding)
3. my prize money if i win (ding)
4. my car at home (ding)
5. my first born child (ding)
6. my baby daddy (ding)
7. permission to backdoor me next week (ding)

lol. sorry i couldn't help it and i have 10 minutes till my 30 min chicken is done. lol

OMG Gina, ROLFMA! I agree about liking people who engage a little more in the game. Wow, 6 more hours to go, before I find who is going, going, gone!

i know i can't wait... i only have 3 here, want me to tell you who goes? lol

ummmmmmmmmmm

BUH BYE, JEN!!!

omg......she knows how to go out in style, doesn't she!?!?!?

Dang.

yeah really... she's a class act!! thank god she's gone... jessica got HOH, wow, who's going up next?? (amber please)

Why did Eric say that hateful thing as she walked out?
"You're happy to go, and we are ALL happy to see you go."
It may be true, but I thought it was pouring salt on her wound...and I wouldn't expect that out of Eric.

I wasn't a fan of Jen, but I didn't hate her like everyone in the house and who watch the show do.

I can't stand Dick! He needs to go. If he were on the street he would have been charged w/assault! I can't believe they let him do and talk the way he does to others in the house!

I was wondering the same thing about Eric, but then thought maybe it's just the game. He is trying to stay on Dick's good side.

pampchefrhondab said:
I can't stand Dick! He needs to go. If he were on the street he would have been charged w/assault! I can't believe they let him do and talk the way

You are right on in my books. I can't see why people think it's alright just because he is in that house!!!!:thumbdown:

I so hope Jessica puts up Amber and either Zach or Jameka. Then of course Amber needs to go home! I soooooooooo can't stand her anymore!!!!!! UGH!!!!!! I am sooooooooooo glad that Jen is gone too - I can't believe the crap she was pulling on tonights show!!!! Geez - what a frickin baby!!! She was acting like she was 2!!!!!

It didn't sound like there would be an episode on Sunday night is that correct??? Glad there is BB after dark!!! LOL!

I think Zach is basically just sitting back and watching everyone else fight, and backstab each other......he is soooo under the radar, he'll be around for awhile.

I think the new alliance with Danielle and Dick will pressure Jessica to put Amber and Jameka up - it seems like it's pretty much D and D calling all the shots.

TwinGirlsMom said:
Why did Eric say that hateful thing as she walked out?
"You're happy to go, and we are ALL happy to see you go."
It may be true, but I thought it was pouring salt on her wound...and I wouldn't expect that out of Eric.

Yeah Eric was definitely rude to her but then did you notice him kissing her butt on the goodbye video... he knows she's a jury vote. He's a tool. lol

momoftwins said:
It didn't sound like there would be an episode on Sunday night is that correct??? Glad there is BB after dark!!! LOL!

NO EPISODE SUNDAY NIGHT? Why?

<h2>1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?</h2><p>Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.</p><h2>2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?</h2><p>No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.</p><h2>3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?</h2><p>No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.</p><h2>4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?</h2><p>Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.</p><h2>5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?</h2><p>The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony. </p>

1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?

Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.

2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?

No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.

3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?

No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.

4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?

Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.

5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?

The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies