• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

In summary, Dick has been acting out and is a potential danger to the other houseguests. He should be evicted.
Ok I checked DTV's website and BB after dark is on at 11pm - 2 am my time. So I will definitely be watching it tonight. My question to those of you that watch it - is it currently what is happening in the house (ie as if watching live feeds??)??? Thanks!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to hear that Dustin is up. I have a feeling that Dick will be gone though.

momoftwins said:
Ok I checked DTV's website and BB after dark is on at 11pm - 2 am my time. So I will definitely be watching it tonight. My question to those of you that watch it - is it currently what is happening in the house (ie as if watching live feeds??)??? Thanks!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to hear that Dustin is up. I have a feeling that Dick will be gone though.

I don't think so. If Jen & Zach vote Dustin out, and Eric votes the way America will tell him to, Dustin is a goner. And I think J&Z will do it. Hope so!

Apparently, Dick's speech had all the girls crying.

Oh, and I don't have Showtime, but I think it's live.

Showtime is live and I really hope Dustin is up. He's been so *****y lately... lol. I can't get back on that website now either, aren't you sorry you told us all about it! lol

Dustin replaced Daniele on noms...IF Zach doesn't hold true to his word...Dustin may go home. ****keeping fingers crossed****

I have never watched the show before. I watched for a few minutes the other day, when I found out that Jessie was on it. What do they win?

SO Jessica is your family member? Too funny!!!

They win money and I think the winner gets $250k or half a million. I can't remember.

PampMomof3 said:
SO Jessica is your family member? Too funny!!!
Yeah she is my cousin!

doesnt the winner get 1 million?

its 1/2 a million. I think its thre only reality show that doesnt do 1 million

So I had my PC meeting last night so need to watch that episode after I get off of here. I have been watching the ShowTime thing the last 2 nights - sometimes it is boring! Other times it is ok. Last night they were doing this game with paper cups and golf balls!!!!! It was Eric/Zach/Daniele/Jessica playing it. Wonder what will happen tonight!!!!!

So did they show Dick's speech last night??? Anyone have a link to what that speech was???

What speech?

I missed it too!

I really hope that Dustin goes this week. Dick is mean, but he is so darn funny. I was cracking up when he went through the house waking them up. The "princess" needs to go. Hopefully america picked Dustin to be voted by AP that would put a huge twist and controversy in the house if Dustin leaves.

America DID pick Dustin to go.Now just need to find out if Zach and Jen are going to vote with the house or vote their way.As far as Dick's speech...they didn't show it on the program and I was so hoping they would as I heard it was great.

I thought they picked Dustin to be nominated... they already showed how Eric is supposed to vote? Where have I been...How sad was it when Jessica was crying in the diary room... about Eric and Dustin playing her...That silent treatment helped seal Dustin and Eric's fate don't you think. Now she is starting to play the game with her eyes wide open.... at least I hope so...I love DICK.. granted he has been coming on a little too strong but he had to get his point across in case they didn't get the veto, but he has cut back (some) since the veto competition. I like the way he is playing, he is very up front and he calls people out on their BS and lies... Eric was shaking in the hot tub when Dick called him out, I mean shaking... hahaha...

I thought that was funny too! He so looked like he was going to throw up right there in the hot tub.

Okay...I have a question to those that follow the Jokers page. I read yesterday that Jameka threw another ranting fit but I couldn't find out what it was over and to whom it was addressed. Anybody know? KimmyDarling?

The only one I can think of is when she went off on Danielle.

I am getting tired of listening to Jameka, to me she seems like she thinks she is better then everyone else. I dont have any problem with people promoting their religion but you do not need to knock someone because they dont believe the same way you do.

Did you see the look on his face!!! PRICELESS!!

Dustin's Gone!! Woo Hoo!!!

Now to get Amber gone!!

krzymomof4 said:
Now to get Amber gone!!

oh my god if i have to see her cry one more time i'm going to kill myself. lol. she is the ugliest crier ever!! lol

DANIELLE IS THE NEW HOH!!! Talk about sweet revenge. I'm voting for Eric to put up Amber!!!

I'm all for that. Let's just hope it sticks!!!!

yummy4tummy said:
Okay...I have a question to those that follow the Jokers page. I read yesterday that Jameka threw another ranting fit but I couldn't find out what it was over and to whom it was addressed. Anybody know? KimmyDarling?

The other day, Dick was giving Jameka a really hard time in the kitchen. (The typical stuff he says about her religion.) Danielle came in and Jameka made a really rude remark to Daniele that basically challenged Dani's claim to have a real faith in God. It really hurt her feelings, and she got really upset. Jameka was SO ugly to her about it.

Soon afterwards, Dani went up to HOH to basically ask for some compassion (these are my words, not hers) with regard to how she responds/doesn't respond to Dick's hateful attacks on the houseguests. Jameka went off on her, in a very condescending, judgmental way. She wouldn't let Daniele speak, and was just shouting her head off. The other houseguests had to say "let her talk, Jameka," because it was so bad.

Re: the effectiveness of the whole conversation, I think it might have made some people stop and think, but probably not all, and probably not a LOT.

KimmyDarling said:
The other day, Dick was giving Jameka a really hard time in the kitchen. (The typical stuff he says about her religion.) Danielle came in and Jameka made a really rude remark to Daniele that basically challenged Dani's claim to have a real faith in God. It really hurt her feelings, and she got really upset. Jameka was SO ugly to her about it.

Soon afterwards, Dani went up to HOH to basically ask for some compassion (these are my words, not hers) with regard to how she responds/doesn't respond to Dick's hateful attacks on the houseguests. Jameka went off on her, in a very condescending, judgmental way. She wouldn't let Daniele speak, and was just shouting her head off. The other houseguests had to say "let her talk, Jameka," because it was so bad.

Re: the effectiveness of the whole conversation, I think it might have made some people stop and think, but probably not all, and probably not a LOT.

jameka WAS really rude!! PS i'm voting over and over again to get amber out right now. i can't take her anymore and i'm really bored. lol

I love it when a plan comes together...
KimmyDarling said:
My wish for this week is that either Da or Di wins veto, then Eric convinces Jessica to put up Dustin in her/his place.

Then, have the vote go like this:

To evict Dustin
Da/Di (whichever one gets off the block)
Jen
Zach
Eric (surely America would vote to have him oust Dustin)

To evict Da/Di
Amber
Jameka

Then Julie will say, "By a vote of four to two, Dustin, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House."

There will be that "hinky vote" again... so they (the new Nerd Herd) will be eaten up by paranoia and start to turn on each other.

A girl can dream, right? (sigh)

YAY!! Yes, a girl can dream!!!

Missed tonight, can not wait to see it in the morning, I have it DVR'd.

krzymomof4 said:
Did you see the look on his face!!! PRICELESS!!

Dustin's reaction was GREAT! I loved it! LOL

ginamkiely said:
oh my god if i have to see her cry one more time i'm going to kill myself. lol. she is the ugliest crier ever!! lol

DITTO ! ! !

ginamkiely said:
DANIELLE IS THE NEW HOH!!! Talk about sweet revenge. I'm voting for Eric to put up Amber!!!

Think of this twist...my DH said it would be hilarious if America voted for Jessica...that would definitely get him out of the house...kinda of funny...but Amber needs to go!

I vote Amber goes next week, Jameka the next (she's rude!), then Eric...kind of rubs me the wrong way...then after that, I could careless. As it stand right now, Jessica has a good chance of winning...but the house changes so much ~ next week could be a different story.

It's amazing how arogant Zack was in the beginning of the game and has back peddled his game...smart!

Same with Jen...everyone hated her...now it's a different Jen...smart

Everyone hated Dick...but you've got to admit his strategy is working. As I don't agree how mean he was, but now he's taking a different path. I thought he was TOTALLY right to play it quiet when Dustin got voted out...smart!

Now with Danielle as HOH, Jameka and Amber are shaking in their boots! LOVE IT!

YEA DUSTIN IS GONE AND DANIELLE IS HOH. I love this season, it has twisted and turned so many ways. On youtube do a lookup on Dick in bb8 and it has unedited videos of Dick going off on Dustin and other not shown scenes.

Yes, I saw all of that but it seems like there was another Jameka outburst after that but I could never find what that was about. I guess I could be wrong. NOT! LOL j/k

I would really like to see Jamika and Amber up this week...at least one of them will go.

krzymomof4 said:
I would really like to see Jamika and Amber up this week...at least one of them will go.

or even back-door one of them so they think they're all safe. lol. i can;t stand amber and jameka's holier than thou act is going to end real quick

I laughed so hard at Dustins reaction!!! It was a great show last night!!

I also wasn't sure if Julie was going to announce to Dustin that Eric is AP so I DVR'd the Early show and from what they showed, she didn't tell him since he's going to the jury. Does anyone know?

Dustin is the first in the jury house so I'm sure he won't know about Eric being America's Player.

I love this show!!!! Dustin's face was priceless... he was beginning to show his true colors there at the end... notice he took the robe with him. ... I love Dick... I hope he is right there with Danielle at the end and the new "nerd herd" has to give the money to one of them

I won't be able to watch on Sunday, unless I get back earlier than expected. Someone had better post updates for me.;)

Jameka & Amber on the chopping block! YES! But I think there is a plan to back door someone.

yummy4tummy said:
Jameka & Amber on the chopping block! YES! But I think there is a plan to back door someone.

Probably Eric????

The plan is to back door Jen... Daniele thinks Jen is working with Eric.... That might not be the best move.... She should have put up Eric and Jessica cause a rift with them... put more of a spotlight on Eric so the next HOH would put him up if he didnt get voted out u know... No ones cares about Jameka and Amber yet... they are puppets.

ChltNCRenee said:
The plan is to back door Jen... Daniele thinks Jen is working with Eric.... That might not be the best move.... She should have put up Eric and Jessica cause a rift with them... put more of a spotlight on Eric so the next HOH would put him up if he didnt get voted out u know... No ones cares about Jameka and Amber yet... they are puppets.

Oh, I agree. I was kinda surprised that it was Jameka and Amber (and NOT Eric) because right now, they are not really a threat to anyone. Jen is the one that has been sitting back in the quiet zone, not really saying much and not really doing much.

They couldn't put Eric and Jessica up because ED promised not to if Dustin went home.

just please tell me we will all vote for eric to vote out amber! i would love to see her cry then! HA HA

ginamkiely said:
just please tell me we will all vote for eric to vote out amber! i would love to see her cry then! HA HA

fine by me :angel:

itsjustCarla said:
Oh, I agree. I was kinda surprised that it was Jameka and Amber (and NOT Eric) because right now, they are not really a threat to anyone. Jen is the one that has been sitting back in the quiet zone, not really saying much and not really doing much.

Eric and Jessica made a deal with Daniele and ED.

<h2>1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?</h2><p>Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.</p><h2>2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?</h2><p>No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.</p><h2>3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?</h2><p>No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.</p><h2>4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?</h2><p>Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.</p><h2>5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?</h2><p>The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony. </p>

Related to Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?

Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.

2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?

No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.

3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?

No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.

4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?

Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.

5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?

The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies