• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Explore the Amazing Spring Launch: New Website, App & More!

No this is all web based and will not be avaible if you don't have an internet connection. The only way to do offline is though the app. You can use any computer with internet to put your shows through.
they mentioned in omaha that a receipt is sent to customer thru email and that is their official receipt. you can still use paper if you want so they can fill it out, it also has questions that pop up for you to ask them about joining or hosting (the app i mean)

I don't like the idea of using other peoples computers either because of the differences in thier operating systems. The way I understood the announcement was that you start by logging onto the main PC website, then log in as a consultant, and then you are on your website and can take orders or complete a show. I do like that they are going to let new consultants get the personal website now.

Just a heads up.. if you are looking to get an iPad, Target will give you a $40 gift card if you purchase the 16 GB one this week. Guess what I am getting for my birthday? :)

heather223 said:
Just a heads up.. if you are looking to get an iPad, Target will give you a $40 gift card if you purchase the 16 GB one this week. Guess what I am getting for my birthday? :)

And if you sign up for the Target debit card you get a 5% discount every time you shop plus I think even free shipping online.

Also for those that are concerned, my DH says there is a way to run Android apps on your computer - it may be a bit techy and require some learning, but it's possible.

esavvymom said:
THAT is going to suck then, not to mention alienate ALOT of consultants! I'm sorry- not using my hosts computer. I don't need someone's poor computer or internet security to get CC numbers compromised or whatever..plus- location of most peoples computers- in their bedrooms! (at least where I do shows)....certainly not convenient.

But I will wait and see before I get all bothered. For me, if it works offline with my ipad app, I'm good. But I will take up the batton if it affects others negatively- because that's not fair otherwise. Not everyone can afford those devices, nor should they require them. Plus- that would look bad for recruiting. We'll see though. :D I'm optimistic that they did consider this fact.

They also announced at SL that the cost of websites will remain the same and NEW consultants will be given 90 days of website free when they sign up. My BIG question however though, is the website going to continue to be optional or is every consultant going to be required to have it in order to run their business? I know a consultant that does not have internet access at her home, she inputs all her shows on P3 and takes her laptop to a friend's with wireless to upload the shows when she needs to. How is this going to affect her business if she does not have a device that the offline APP will work with? If it is 100% online based she will not even be able to input show info without having connectivity.

Me personally am very excited about the new web and apps, I plan on upgrading my phone or getting an I-Pad, but I do have concerns how it will affect some running their business.

I hope the web stuff keeps the report functionality of P3.
I just ran the income/expense report for taxes. So easy, it came up with the numbers I need to plug into that Schedule C in just a few seconds!

ChefGwendolyn said:
I also think there is some confusion with how people use the "app" and the new website. The new website, with the "P3" application and the "app" are 2 different things. Basically, if you don't have the iphone, ipad, ipod touch, or droid, you don't have to purchase it to run your business. Likewise, now that the website will have "p3" you do not have to carry your laptop, if you don't want. Simply ask your host to "borrow" thier computer at the show, or if you don't want to deal with any of the "tech" stuff, use the paper order forms.

Personally, I have been using the paper order forms for over a year and when the customer is ready to check out, I enter their order from the paper order form.

Too many people are afraid of change and we don't even have these options yet! Please wait until you get them before you start to freak out! :eek:

I do understand that I don't have to have an iProduct to run my business. The thing is, I do want to bring my laptop to shows. I key in the items, I can look up item numbers, I can make sure I got the correct price, it does the math for me, and saves me time keying orders when I get home. I do have my customers fill out a paper receipt, I just copy the math from P3 onto the form.

I'm not afraid of the change, I love the idea of being able to submit orders from any computer (I'll probably be able to do it at work when someone says they need something instead of waiting to get home :D). And I definitely love being able to email an official receipt. But I'm certainly not going to ask a host to borrow her computer.

wcsis said:
They also announced at SL that the cost of websites will remain the same and NEW consultants will be given 90 days of website free when they sign up. My BIG question however though, is the website going to continue to be optional or is every consultant going to be required to have it in order to run their business? I know a consultant that does not have internet access at her home, she inputs all her shows on P3 and takes her laptop to a friend's with wireless to upload the shows when she needs to. How is this going to affect her business if she does not have a device that the offline APP will work with? If it is 100% online based she will not even be able to input show info without having connectivity.

Me personally am very excited about the new web and apps, I plan on upgrading my phone or getting an I-Pad, but I do have concerns how it will affect some running their business.

From the way I understand it, you do not have to have a PWS subscription in order to access the order functionality.

I guess one thing we could do is bring our laptops and ask the host to key in their wireless passwords. Since they get *****, we wouldn't know or be able to re-use their passwords and by them keying it's more private. The only problem with that is that some women (like me) can't remember the wireless password--my DH is the one that keeps track of that.But I don't want to ask a host to borrow her computer. I know I'd personally cringe if I had to let someone into my office to use my computer. And that's not practical anyway because you'd be away from the guests. If they own a laptop that's a little different, but not everyone has a laptop.

Just thought I'd mention here in case it matters for anyone considering buying an iPad...I've heard that the iPad3 may be coming out in March. So I'm holding off on buying one till I find out for sure. I wouldn't mind waiting a few months if it means getting the newest version. :D (But I've also heard that the new version would most likely be the same price and the iPad2's would be cheaper...so that's something to consider as well.) It might not happen, or happen that way, but it's something to consider if you care about this kind of thing. ;)

NooraK said:
I do understand that I don't have to have an iProduct to run my business. The thing is, I do want to bring my laptop to shows. I key in the items, I can look up item numbers, I can make sure I got the correct price, it does the math for me, and saves me time keying orders when I get home. I do have my customers fill out a paper receipt, I just copy the math from P3 onto the form.

I'm not afraid of the change, I love the idea of being able to submit orders from any computer (I'll probably be able to do it at work when someone says they need something instead of waiting to get home :D). And I definitely love being able to email an official receipt. But I'm certainly not going to ask a host to borrow her computer.

Please email that concern to HO. It may already be addressed when we are able to take the classes but in case it isn't they need to know of that concern. I have an iPad but depending on what the app actually does I may still want to take my laptop to shows (I do my orders exactly like you do).

I think we need to keep brainstorming and letting HO know our concerns but let's not panic. They know many consultants don't have iPads or smart phones and that many times there isn't the availability of internet access. I find it hard to believe that they would make consultants who now carry laptops go backwards to doing it all on paper just because they have to use P3 without internet if they don't have the ability to get an app.

One of the GREAT things about the changes is that we can log onto any computer to submit. When I was in the backwoods of WI caring for my mother for 2 months the only internet I could get was at their library. I had to have my director submit my shows during that time. It was difficult to give her the orders because cell phone reception was also poor and my mother didn't have long distance on her phone. The way it will be once we are up and running I could have gone to that library and do it all!

It's a great recruiting tool too! No computer? You can log onto any computer anywhere to work on your show and to submit (like we can now to visit CC). Have an iPad/iPhone, Driod? You can do it all from there! So it will cover the no technology objection AND excite those WITH the technology!!

wadesgirl said:
There is a setting that you can select that won't sync when you plug it in. Don't ask me where it is but I know there is one!
In preferences, under devices, there is a checkbox about the syncing.

babywings76 said:
I guess one thing we could do is bring our laptops and ask the host to key in their wireless passwords. Since they get *****, we wouldn't know or be able to re-use their passwords and by them keying it's more private. The only problem with that is that some women (like me) can't remember the wireless password--my DH is the one that keeps track of that. ...

One of the girls on the tech support panel thinks that there was an ability to use the laptops offline.

If it turns out that's NOT correct, you could make needing internet part of your host coaching ... "Our company has this really cool new ordering system, but it requires that I have an internet connection. Do you mind if I tap into your wireless (or plug in my laptop) during the show to expedite the checkout process? ... (assuming they say yes) ... Oh, great! Please make sure you know your wireless password (or have hubby write it down for you) before I arrive. I don't want or need to know your password, so I'll turn away and let you type it into my computer, to help protect your wireless security ..." ;)

I am starting to think that I live in a strange little bubble as over 1/2 of my hosts do not use email or have computers or smart phones. I so loved using P3 because I could enter the orders right there on my laptop and know they were accurate. Even my hosts that do have computers, I would not ask to use them as some are in bedrooms, offices, kids rooms etc...Many do not have wireless access as strange as it sounds. I really hope that there will be an offline venue like P3 as I will still have to print receipts for my customers that do not have emails. I consider myself quite technically savvy as I have finally mastered the i Phone!!:D I am trying to be very patient and look forward to the FAQ's when they start.

And we have to remember that with all these FABULOUS changes that cost million(s) to The Pampered Chef, there will be NO increase to consultants! I say that gives a big KUDOS to them as well :)

I'm so anxious for the online training tutorial things. When are they starting those? I seem to have the 6th (today!) in my mind for some reason. Was it this afternoon that there was supposed to be info released?

One of the reasons I upgraded to an iPhone 4 last year was the ability (with a bit extra on my bill) to use it as a personal hotspot. I can connect my laptop to the internet via my iPhone which means I can pretty much have internet access ANYWHERE! I have liked the ability to connect to the internet at a show if there is a question I don't have an answer for but haven't used it all that much. With the new changes, I'll be able to connect and use my own internet connection and computer without asking to use my host's computer, something I would NOT feel comfortable doing.

mmilus said:
One of the reasons I upgraded to an iPhone 4 last year was the ability (with a bit extra on my bill) to use it as a personal hotspot. I can connect my laptop to the internet via my iPhone which means I can pretty much have internet access ANYWHERE! I have liked the ability to connect to the internet at a show if there is a question I don't have an answer for but haven't used it all that much. With the new changes, I'll be able to connect and use my own internet connection and computer without asking to use my host's computer, something I would NOT feel comfortable doing.

And this is also an option with Android devices, you can tether your phone. Of course with an Iphone or and Android you would have the app, but I'm thinking it may be easier to see everything on the bugger screen of a laptop.

NooraK said:
Frankly, this part actually pisses me off. I don't have an iProduct, nor do I have the money to buy one. I don't have an Android based phone, either. I am not planning to upgrade my phone any time soon, and even if I do, I don't know if I will choose one of those options. I'm not going to impose on my host to use her computer to calculate orders. It's back to a calculator for me, then.

If you dont already have your own laptop, then how do you do it now? Wouldnt you already be using a calculator? It is web based not JUST for smart phones or i-pads

I was hoping there would be a customer app as well... they could look up recipes and see whats new etc... that would be so great!

Customers can do that sort of thing (even now) just by going to the consultant website and their host's link. But it should look so much nicer than it does now and hopefully less confusing!!Did anyone else notice that for PWS subscribers, we'll get "Premium Tools" also- without paying extra?!

jcsmilez said:
And this is also an option with Android devices, you can tether your phone. Of course with an Iphone or and Android you would have the app, but I'm thinking it may be easier to see everything on the bugger screen of a laptop.

You can tether from your iPhone, also. What a great idea!

Yes, I prefer the laptop. I can type a LOT faster on a keyboard than I can on the iphone (my Japanese one) or my Android (my TX one). LOVE that my Sprint plan lets me be a hotspot too. So, assuming I have cell service, I'll just need to remember to take the cord to charge my phone so that I can have wireless at all my shows. Can't let that cell battery die! LOL

Veevahchef said:
If you dont already have your own laptop, then how do you do it now? Wouldnt you already be using a calculator? It is web based not JUST for smart phones or i-pads

She has a laptop. Our program now is not web-based. I take my laptop to all of my shows (and would actually prefer to be able to do this for the bigger screen and the keyboard) and I've never been on the web during order taking at a show.

Sheila said:
Yes, I prefer the laptop. I can type a LOT faster on a keyboard than I can on the iphone (my Japanese one) or my Android (my TX one). LOVE that my Sprint plan lets me be a hotspot too. So, assuming I have cell service, I'll just need to remember to take the cord to charge my phone so that I can have wireless at all my shows. Can't let that cell battery die! LOL

If you don't already have one, get a charger for your car! My phone is almost always plugged in while driving.

I just checked and it is $20.00 more per month with Verizon to turn your iPhone into a mobile hotspot. I have to think along the same lines as Noora. I take my laptop to every show and never connect to the internet - just use the P3 program to log orders and submit when I close the show from home.

otisbg said:
I just checked and it is $20.00 more per month with Verizon to turn your iPhone into a mobile hotspot. I have to think along the same lines as Noora. I take my laptop to every show and never connect to the internet - just use the P3 program to log orders and submit when I close the show from home.

It's $30 per month with Sprint. I checked too.

I am waiting and waiting for the training on consultants coner. They said it would be today. Also what happen to the tela-classes? I did not even know that had stopped that. hummm
I can not decide if I should get and ipad or a wireless card. I even have the old phone. So many things and (cost to put out) I sure would like Any idea's of which way to go that would help an old lady with this new transmission lol. :)

Darsbirds said:
I am waiting and waiting for the training on consultants coner. They said it would be today. Also what happen to the tela-classes? I did not even know that had stopped that. hummm
I can not decide if I should get and ipad or a wireless card. I even have the old phone. So many things and (cost to put out) I sure would like Any idea's of which way to go that would help an old lady with this new transmission lol. :)

My best advice is to wait. When they are up take the classes. Learn more and then think about what can benefit YOUR business style before you spend money.

BethCooks4U said:
My best advice is to wait. When they are up take the classes. Learn more and then think about what can benefit YOUR business style before you spend money.

Thanks, that is a great Idea. I am just so darn nervouse about all of this. I us my pc3 to do everything at my shows and thinking of doing it on paper yucks.. I would never use there stuff, with my luck something would go wrong with there computer. I have tried to get on lines at my host several times and it never works. They have forgot the code, hubby is on line, its broke, bedroom, ext ext..
thanks again

ChefBeckyD said:
It's $30 per month with Sprint. I checked too.

I don't do enough business to warrant spending an extra $30/month for that service.

Darsbirds said:

Tele-classes were ended about a year ago, if not longer. And I agree, wait on the classes and further discussion here before spending money on anything new.

NooraK said:
I don't do enough business to warrant spending an extra $30/month for that service.

I am in the same boat. And if you add the 30. for the service on top of buying the product to use it on wow. I do have a laptop so I am thinking that is the route I am going to go for now. I would love to have all the bells and whisles and hope to someday after my business picks up.

Tele-classes were ended about a year ago, if not longer. And I agree, wait on the classes and further discussion here before spending money on anything new.

Wow bad me. I did not think it had been that long since I listen to them.

KateInTheKitchen said:
If you don't already have one, get a charger for your car! My phone is almost always plugged in while driving.
I have a car charger, but my user guide for my cell said that the "hot spot" feature really sucks the battery's life fast and recommend that we have it plugged in any time we are turning on the hot spot feature. So I'll probably just carry it with me, then plug it in & turn on the feature when I'm ready to open my laptop! LOLETA: My laptop battery is on it's last leg & only lasts about 10 minutes off the power cord, so I'm going to have to be near an outlet anywy ... until I get to the point that I'm tired & ready to invest in a new laptop battery. ;)

Sheila said:
I have a car charger, but my user guide for my cell said that the "hot spot" feature really sucks the battery's life fast and recommend that we have it plugged in any time we are turning on the hot spot feature. So I'll probably just carry it with me, then plug it in & turn on the feature when I'm ready to open my laptop! LOL

ETA: My laptop battery is on it's last leg & only lasts about 10 minutes off the power cord, so I'm going to have to be near an outlet anywy ... until I get to the point that I'm tired & ready to invest in a new laptop battery. ;)

Have you checked eBay for a replacement laptop battery? I got a new battery for my phone for just a few dollars, when retail was around $30.

I'm very excited about the news. No, it won't be perfect. Yes, there will be several bugs to work out over the first few months. No, it won't be a boon to everyone (the Amish/Mennonite ladies at our Launch didn't seem all that excited ;)). I do think, though, that this is the beginning of something great for us.

Overall, I think this is great news. I use ancient computers, and my hard drive has melted more than once! The first time it happened I didn't know what a jump drive was and I lost all the data on my first 13 shows! I wish I could contact the customers from my first $1,000 show!At my launch it seemed pretty clear, though, that the app was available online, the computerized ordering system required internet access. They too suggested using the host's computer. "Talk about carry less and selling more!" Would I ask my host to use her computer? Honestly depends on how well I know her, and whether the computer is in a public area of the house. I'd generally feel more comfortable asking to borrow her computer than to borrow her wireless password if she even HAS Wi-Fi! I am a bit annoyed (I just got a laptop and my primary motivation was using it for my business.)My short-term plan is to hand out order forms and try to enter them on my laptop ... even if I have to put them in on Ye Olde P3. Not sure how well it will load the specials, however.And I really hope there's an accounting function. I will miss this function if it's missing.Long term plan is to either buy a I-Pod Touch (need a new MP3 player) or an I-Pad so I can read the Bible online at church. Generally I am left out of the app universe and I'd like to get into it without changing my phone, which I LOVE. But those options would cost me $200 to $500. So I'm hoping the older style will be cheaper once they upgrade.

NooraK said:
Have you checked eBay for a replacement laptop battery? I got a new battery for my phone for just a few dollars, when retail was around $30.

Um, NOOOOO! Because that would make sense & I'm too scatterbrained lately to think that smart. LOL (Will go check NOW! :blushing:)

Check this one out, the Asus Transformer Prime, it's a bit pricey but it's the best of both worlds. Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime Review - Watch CNET's Video Review An android based tablet that can lock into a keyboard, so you could use the touch screen or the keyboard! I was tempted by the Ipad 2 but this one brings some tough competition. Either way I need to get on the phone and book some more shows to support the purchase. :DFor those interested here's a review comparing Transformer Prime to Ipad 2. http://www.geek.com/articles/gadgets/eee-pad-transformer-prime-vs-ipad-2-specs-showdown-2011122/

Sheila said:
Um, NOOOOO! Because that would make sense & I'm too scatterbrained lately to think that smart. LOL (Will go check NOW! :blushing:)

I got my replacement battery on Amazon. Way cheaper than getting from HP. It is an off brand and has worked really well!

Too late. Just bought one on ebay for $21.09 (not sure why the $.09 ... LOL)

The videos are posted on CC about the new web and app... I must admit I was super excited about this as I'm pretty tech savy and thought this would make things easier. I was nearly in tears last night as my hubby and I watched them. There is a whole PDF of FAQs too.

I have a Kindle Fire.... which as already discussed, uses the Android Market... the only problem is the app screen may not be as big as the screen allows because is was built for the phone not tablet.... and that's all well and good, however I'm all thumbs when it comes to typing and apps and texting... auto correct kills me. Always changes my hubby's name to Kay when I type it out... so I can only imagine what I'm going to end up with putting people's orders in.

My fear is that I will be less efficient at my shows and fumble around... I'm hoping that I'm just intimidated right now and it will be easier than I think.

vanscootin said:
The videos are posted on CC about the new web and app... I must admit I was super excited about this as I'm pretty tech savy and thought this would make things easier. I was nearly in tears last night as my hubby and I watched them. There is a whole PDF of FAQs too.

I have a Kindle Fire.... which as already discussed, uses the Android Market... the only problem is the app screen may not be as big as the screen allows because is was built for the phone not tablet.... and that's all well and good, however I'm all thumbs when it comes to typing and apps and texting... auto correct kills me. Always changes my hubby's name to Kay when I type it out... so I can only imagine what I'm going to end up with putting people's orders in.

My fear is that I will be less efficient at my shows and fumble around... I'm hoping that I'm just intimidated right now and it will be easier than I think.
There should be a way to turn auto-correct off. I know there is on the iPad. I choose to leave it on to help with some words and because it's choices amuse me but if it starts messing too much with my customers names it will be off.

jcsmilez said:
Check this one out, the Asus Transformer Prime, it's a bit pricey but it's the best of both worlds. Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime Review - Watch CNET's Video Review An android based tablet that can lock into a keyboard, so you could use the touch screen or the keyboard! I was tempted by the Ipad 2 but this one brings some tough competition. Either way I need to get on the phone and book some more shows to support the purchase. :D

For those interested here's a review comparing Transformer Prime to Ipad 2. http://www.geek.com/articles/gadgets/eee-pad-transformer-prime-vs-ipad-2-specs-showdown-2011122/

My BIL is a comptuer geek and he got the transformer and loves it.

I watched the videos, and I'm really excited about a lot of the new things. Haven't heard back about my question, I think I'll use that new email address on the FAQ.

vanscootin said:

I was also online yesterday watching the previews and am so excited that when you login to your account (using your internet subscriber info) hosts can upload their contacts straight into the guest list! No more manual entering and copy/paste!

I especially loved the button to click for displaying the recipe after the show date! I don't have to remember to go add the recipe to the website later.

After SL in Atlanta I headed to my parents' house in FL and Chris Manion was on the plane after she had spoken at Boston's SL - she said she thought (but wasn't 100% sure) that the upper level director and new consultants will get the new stuff first. Here's why - obviously upper levels will be working out the kinks in the system, but why start off a new consultants with an old system and then have them switch? Makes me bummed that they'll get it first, but makes a lot of sense. I am beyond excited about this - I'll bet the ladies next to me at SL thought I was crazy and I was bouncing up and down in my seat as they announced everything :) I'm a computer science major and my hubby is an app developer - this a top-of the-line app and web site folks! :D

I'm excited about the new changes.

Also, my husband runs a catering business and he buys Sterling Silver meats and they give him points for each dollar he spends. We have used points to get tvs and cameras for the kids, camcorders for me and my mom, knives, etc...really all kinds of different stuff. Anyway, I checked the website today and they have an Ipad2. I was so excited to see it. And, my husband said yes I could use his points to get it if I want it.

So, I want to make sure it is what I need. Do they have different GBs or features on different ones or are they all the same? I remember this one said 16 GBs, but thats all I remember. I really haven't looked at Ipads before because I didn't think I would use it, but now I am definately considering it.

Thanks for your help.

Shawnna said:
I'm excited about the new changes.

Also, my husband runs a catering business and he buys Sterling Silver meats and they give him points for each dollar he spends. We have used points to get tvs and cameras for the kids, camcorders for me and my mom, knives, etc...really all kinds of different stuff. Anyway, I checked the website today and they have an Ipad2. I was so excited to see it. And, my husband said yes I could use his points to get it if I want it.

So, I want to make sure it is what I need. Do they have different GBs or features on different ones or are they all the same? I remember this one said 16 GBs, but thats all I remember. I really haven't looked at Ipads before because I didn't think I would use it, but now I am definately considering it.

Thanks for your help.

I have a 16Gbs Ipad2, and it would be more than enough I'm sure. I have tons of apps and books and still plenty of room. If you plan on putting lots of music and movies, etc on one, then maybe you'd want more space.

frozenchef said:
After SL in Atlanta I headed to my parents' house in FL and Chris Manion was on the plane after she had spoken at Boston's SL - she said she thought (but wasn't 100% sure) that the upper level director and new consultants will get the new stuff first. Here's why - obviously upper levels will be working out the kinks in the system, but why start off a new consultants with an old system and then have them switch? Makes me bummed that they'll get it first, but makes a lot of sense. I am beyond excited about this - I'll bet the ladies next to me at SL thought I was crazy and I was bouncing up and down in my seat as they announced everything :) I'm a computer science major and my hubby is an app developer - this a top-of the-line app and web site folks! :D

That's cool and smart to give New Consultants first access versus switching, but that will make it tricky for US to train them, if we don't have it yet. :) We shall see!

<h2>What do you think of all these changes?</h2><p>Personally, I am very excited about all the changes that have been made in the Spring Launch. The new website and app make it easier for both consultants and customers to navigate and access all the information they need.</p><h2>How will it affect your business?</h2><p>These changes are definitely going to have a positive impact on my business. The new app, in particular, will make it easier for me to manage my business on-the-go and provide a better experience for my customers.</p><h2>What are your thoughts on the new app?</h2><p>I absolutely love the new app! It is user-friendly and the fact that it works offline is a major plus. The sync feature with the website will also make managing my business more efficient.</p><h2>What do you like about the new website?</h2><p>I am in love with the design and layout of the new website. It is so easy to navigate and everything is conveniently located in one place. It will make things much easier for both hosts and customers.</p><h2>Is there anything you are disappointed about with the new website?</h2><p>While I am very happy with the new website overall, I am a little disappointed that it is only accessible through the web. It would be nice to have an offline option for areas without internet access.</p><h2>Do you have any suggestions for the new app?</h2><p>Yes, I would love to see a credit card reader feature added to the app. I think it would make the ordering process even more convenient for both consultants and customers. I have already emailed Pampered Chef with this suggestion.</p>

What do you think of all these changes?

Personally, I am very excited about all the changes that have been made in the Spring Launch. The new website and app make it easier for both consultants and customers to navigate and access all the information they need.

How will it affect your business?

These changes are definitely going to have a positive impact on my business. The new app, in particular, will make it easier for me to manage my business on-the-go and provide a better experience for my customers.

What are your thoughts on the new app?

I absolutely love the new app! It is user-friendly and the fact that it works offline is a major plus. The sync feature with the website will also make managing my business more efficient.

What do you like about the new website?

I am in love with the design and layout of the new website. It is so easy to navigate and everything is conveniently located in one place. It will make things much easier for both hosts and customers.

Is there anything you are disappointed about with the new website?

While I am very happy with the new website overall, I am a little disappointed that it is only accessible through the web. It would be nice to have an offline option for areas without internet access.

Do you have any suggestions for the new app?

Yes, I would love to see a credit card reader feature added to the app. I think it would make the ordering process even more convenient for both consultants and customers. I have already emailed Pampered Chef with this suggestion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • byrd1956