• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Announcement Being Made Tomorrow

In summary, my director told me there is a HUGE announcement being made tomorrow that will benefit consultants greatly. Be watching CC for it!
crissy11 said:
just got my email.. Fixing to read it

you got it!?!?!?!

Mine arrived :)

Still waiting. Anyone willing to give out a hint?

How about spilling the beans since it's not secret any more... :/

Since it's not secret any more I think you can tell us just copy the e-mail its out so why not

Not sure if only directors have gotten it yet....i think we are the first wave and was asked to not share with our team. "Please do not share this information with your team."

So it may be working its way down the chain...stay patient. I am a new director and just got it about 15 minutes ago.

There is a "Below is the e-mail that will be sent to Consultants, Senior Consultants and Team Leaders later today."

So you will be getting it soon!:)

Team Leader - just got my e-mail after I found the info on CC. I had a hint of where to look.

Becca, where should we work on CC?

chef131doreen said:
Since it's not secret any more I think you can tell us just copy the e-mail its out so why not

Because the very first line of the email said, ""Please do not share this information with your team.""

still waiting, i'm just curious why the directors have to know first. can't they just send it to everyone all at once? that would be much fairer, just my opinion.

I just got the e-mail. I'm just regular consultant level.

I think you guys just need to chill out and wait.

lauriedip said:
still waiting, i'm just curious why the directors have to know first. can't they just send it to everyone all at once? that would be much fairer, just my opinion.

So that we are prepared to answer questions when our team members call us. If we find out at the same time, we have no way of helping them wade thru all of the information.

well said Steph.....lol

I was very anxious, and refreshing this thread a lot. And no, I can never wait until Christmas to give or receive my presents, lol.It has to do with the career structure, for anyone who was chomping at the bit like I was, and dying to know. It doesn't effect me, but it will be great for many of you (and maybe me too one day!)

It's on CC. I think it's fair to say what it's about. The e-mail I received did not make a request to keep it under my hat. Go to CC. Go to Career Plan. Then click on the "Coming March 1st" link.

I got the e-mail. Utah. Very interesting...

Okay I'm in Canada and we're not getting this. Anyone care to share?

Ok finally got mine and I am happy for the rest of you,,this has no affect on me yet..but I'm hoping that it will soon.

OK, it's up on CC - doesn't that make it "public"?? The email itself doesn't give any specific info - just directs you to the link on CC.

So, when is it "public" enough to discuss??

Wow. Dramatic.

kcjodih said:
Okay I'm in Canada and we're not getting this. Anyone care to share?

it is on the Canadian CC now. I was just reading it.

where on the Canadian CC is it....I don't see anything

Cathy pclady said:
it is on the Canadian CC now. I was just reading it.

Really? I'm on there now and can't find anything.

I'm a TL and I received the email. I clicked the link and read up on the new information starting March 1,2011. I think its all good!!! :)

kcjodih said:
Really? I'm on there now and can't find anything.

Consultant & leadership training and then the new Pampered Chef plan

lauriedip said:

The Pampered Chef cannot send out 10's of thousands of emails all at the same time it is just not feasible, so some order has to be established. Upper level Directors knew before directors so that they could help directors field questions from their teams.

Cathy pclady said:
Consultant & leadership training and then the new Pampered Chef plan

Okay thanks Cathy but I was in there earlier but it's dated March 1, 2010 not 2011 so I skipped right over it. I'm confused!

kcjodih said:
Okay thanks Cathy but I was in there earlier but it's dated March 1, 2010 not 2011 so I skipped right over it. I'm confused!

so now I am too... I don't think I saw that the last time I was in that section of CC.... and USA always gets things before us ... and I signed a recruit on in Oct and I am getting all the overrides that they are talking about.... confused ???

kcjodih said:

Jodi, I don't think that this effects us in Canada. I am a director and have not received anything and from what I can see there is nothing on our consultant's corner. I believe it only for the USA
Danielle

They're just tweeking some things. Changing the requirements for Director and above. Making the recruiting bonus the same for everyone at all levels and paying it in PC bucks instead of cash. It's a "career" plan after all. If you're not recruiting or interested in recruiting, it is not likely to impact you.

Cathy pclady said:
so now I am too... I don't think I saw that the last time I was in that section of CC.... and USA always gets things before us ... and I signed a recruit on in Oct and I am getting all the overrides that they are talking about.... confused ???

From what I can see, our career plan in Canada is going to remain the same (for now). The plan listed on Canada's CC is still dated to start March 1, 2010, and it doesn't look like any of the plan details have changed from what they are now.

Okay so now Danielle, Cathy and I don't think we are getting what the US consultants are...any other Canadians have an opinion and can any US gals PM and share with us?

scrappergirl7 said:
From what I can see, our career plan in Canada is going to remain the same (for now). The plan listed on Canada's CC is still dated to start March 1, 2010, and it doesn't look like any of the plan details have changed from what they are now.

HA! We were posting at the same time. Okay so not for us :( At least not yet. I guess I'll just have to enjoy it through the excitement of the others on here then :)

Becca_in_MD said:
They're just tweeking some things. Changing the requirements for Director and above. Making the recruiting bonus the same for everyone at all levels and paying it in PC bucks instead of cash. It's a "career" plan after all. If you're not recruiting or interested in recruiting, it is not likely to impact you.

Becca, I am curious what they are changing for you. Could you PM me the details since I can't access the US consultants corner
Thanks
Danielle

Becca_in_MD said:

Ahhh, okay then. Thanks for sharing with your neighbours up north :)

lovenpc said:
Becca, I am curious what they are changing for you. Could you PM me the details since I can't access the US consultants corner

Me too! Me too! (please) :eek:

It's a loooooong document. I'm not trying to antagonize anyone chomping at the bit, but unless people want to forward emails, I can't see how the info would be easily shared. Unless someone wants to post pdfs? That's beyond my skill level, lol.

OK friends up north, let's see how much I can butcher this summary. It's effective March 1, 2011

recruiting bonus to be $30 for consultants at all levels, paid in PC dollars (currently at $25 for below Director levels); recruit still has to reach $1250 in 90 days for consultant to get bonus; PC bucks credited at end of month when recruit qualifies.

Director will need 4 direct and a total of 6 team consultants; no need for 2 Senior Consultants; do not need to be qualified, just active, recruits to reach Director status; 2nd line consultants will count toward the 6 required so a single TL on your team can make you a Director if you have 3 other direct recruits, or if you have 6 direct recruits you can still be a Director. NO NEED FOR YOUR TEAM TO RECRUIT FOR YOU TO PROMOTE.

Director Team sales requirement increases from $4,000 to $5,000.

There's more info about upper level director requirements and timelines for bypass, etc. PC gives a nice explanation of why they're making the changes.

Thanks for the info BeccaDanielle

Becca_in_MD said:
OK friends up north, let's see how much I can butcher this summary. It's effective March 1, 2011

recruiting bonus to be $30 for consultants at all levels, paid in PC dollars (currently at $25 for below Director levels); recruit still has to reach $1250 in 90 days for consultant to get bonus; PC bucks credited at end of month when recruit qualifies.

Director will need 4 direct and a total of 6 team consultants; no need for 2 Senior Consultants; do not need to be qualified, just active, recruits to reach Director status; 2nd line consultants will count toward the 6 required so a single TL on your team can make you a Director if you have 3 other direct recruits, or if you have 6 direct recruits you can still be a Director. NO NEED FOR YOUR TEAM TO RECRUIT FOR YOU TO PROMOTE.

Director Team sales requirement increases from $4,000 to $5,000.

There's more info about upper level director requirements and timelines for bypass, etc. PC gives a nice explanation of why they're making the changes.

Aww thanks for sharing Becca! :) Hugs! :D

I'm sure glad its on CC b/c I still don't have it!

Sandi

ShellBeach said:
That's the frustrating part! She wouldn't tell me! Just aked if I wanted to be a director and I've told that woman every time she asks, no I do not want to be a director!

After knowing the news do you still not want to be a director?

Glad the news is out! I stayed up so late last night waiting, then it finally happened while I was at a Dr's appointment this morning! Wish I had gone to bed earlier now!!! LOL

Hope everyone is super excited. This is going to make a huge difference for so many people. Some of you will be promoting and many will be seeing their upline promote.

Hopefully the new revised plan will help those of you who recruit easy but struggle with 2nd line structure!

I'm looking forward to seeing the stage filled at conference. :D

Shelby, I should post my commission differences, huh? ;)

Sheila - I forgot to ask but will this be the push A & K need to make you an Advanced Director?

Post away! We all love seeing your commission differences :D :D It's actually the most motivating thing is when people see the big jump in commission they get.

Last edited:
Sheila said:
Glad the news is out! I stayed up so late last night waiting, then it finally happened while I was at a Dr's appointment this morning! Wish I had gone to bed earlier now!!! LOL

Hope everyone is super excited. This is going to make a huge difference for so many people. Some of you will be promoting and many will be seeing their upline promote.

Hopefully the new revised plan will help those of you who recruit easy but struggle with 2nd line structure!

I'm looking forward to seeing the stage filled at conference. :D

THis is where I am at right now. I had 6 active consultants last month with $12,000 in sales! I have ZERO Sr consultants under me. I am pumped! Feel the need to recruit a few more now though, just to make sure I keep my 6.
I am very happy to hear this news.

I'm nowhere near the 6 needed....but it is much more encouraging to me for myself and the goal of Director again. BUT, I need to get my own sales up before too many recruits- otherwise it would be for nothing. :D

I am so excited about this announcement. This company truely does care about us and I wouldn't want to be part of any other DS company.

Who is walking as a new director with me at Conference? I originally promoted Sept. of 2009 and then lost my title and couldn't get it back because of needing 2 Senior Consultants. I have no doubt that I will re-promote to director and KEEP my title this time!

<H2>1. What is the big announcement being made tomorrow?</H2><p>The big announcement being made tomorrow is a new product launch for Pampered Chef.</p><H2>2. Can you share any details about the announcement?</H2><p>Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share any details until the official announcement is made tomorrow. But I can assure you that it is something exciting and worth looking forward to!</p><H2>3. Will the announcement be made on the Pampered Chef website or through another platform?</H2><p>The announcement will be made through the Consultant's Corner (CC) platform, which is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants.</p><H2>4. Will the announcement be related to any current products or a completely new addition to the product line?</H2><p>From what I have heard, it will be a completely new addition to the product line. So get ready for something innovative and unique!</p><H2>5. When will the new product be available for purchase?</H2><p>The new product will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, after the official announcement is made. So be sure to check out the CC for more details and get your hands on the product as soon as possible!</p>

1. What is the big announcement being made tomorrow?

The big announcement being made tomorrow is a new product launch for Pampered Chef.

2. Can you share any details about the announcement?

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share any details until the official announcement is made tomorrow. But I can assure you that it is something exciting and worth looking forward to!

3. Will the announcement be made on the Pampered Chef website or through another platform?

The announcement will be made through the Consultant's Corner (CC) platform, which is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Will the announcement be related to any current products or a completely new addition to the product line?

From what I have heard, it will be a completely new addition to the product line. So get ready for something innovative and unique!

5. When will the new product be available for purchase?

The new product will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, after the official announcement is made. So be sure to check out the CC for more details and get your hands on the product as soon as possible!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • chefcharity