• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Announcement Being Made Tomorrow

In summary, my director told me there is a HUGE announcement being made tomorrow that will benefit consultants greatly. Be watching CC for it!
Hmmm, now I wonder if it has to do with recruiting. If we get to vote on it, I'll vote for a bonus, or even PC dollars.

Sorry, Jean didn't want any misleading info out - that's why the Directors were asked to NOT talk about this with their teams before the official word has been posted & e-mailed. Sorry that you are all being teased, you know it's not in my nature to do that to anyone. But I have to respect Jean's request to let corporate spread the word.

And just for the record, I didn't say "all consultants" - I just said it was not relating to the customers so that Sharon wouldn't hold up her newsletter. ;)

Sheila said:
Sharon, it's relating to consultants, not customers. You are good to go on sending your newsletter. ;)

It's 1:20 AM over here in Tokyo. I was hoping that they would get it out there early in their morning, but I can't keep waiting up. (((hugs))) to all of you who are now anticipating the announcement. Hopefully it will come out soon & hoping to see a lot of you very happy.

With all this talk, the suspense is Killing me now! lol

So in other words Consultants who have had a rough time of it this year should not get too excited about this message.

ChefAndiHV said:
So in other words Consultants who have had a rough time of it this year should not get too excited about this message.

I don't think that's necessarily true. It may just be the boost you need to be excited about your business.

ChefAndiHV said:

I don't think that's the point at all :) Just wait to hear and then decide whether you want to be excited or not. I have had what you might call a "rough time of it this year" but I'm excited.

I wish HO would send out these announcements before noon and not around 5pm. :) I look for any excuse not to clean the house or do other work so have done a wonderful job at procrastinating this morning being on the computer for far too long.

I'm sure that whatever the announcement is, it will spark a debate on here. We haven't had anything exciting to talk about for at least a week ;)

Now I'm going to call my Director and bug her :D

This is TORTURE! Ack! I hope they send it soon so I can get something done! I'm trying really heard not to bug my director. I have to say I am very impressed with all of you who know and are keeping a secret. YOu must be bursting at the seams! :D

Sandi

I'm so excited about all the incentives they've already announced, I can't even imagine what could be MORE exciting!

ChefAndiHV said:

I don't know what the announcement is...
but I did not pick up that sentiment from anything on this thread.

sandilou said:
This is TORTURE! Ack! I hope they send it soon so I can get something done! I'm trying really heard not to bug my director. I have to say I am very impressed with all of you who know and are keeping a secret. YOu must be bursting at the seams! :D

Sandi

I AM!!!

But really, we as Directors don't have anything in writing yet, so although we know the news...if we shared it, there would just be a plethora of questions that we probably couldn't answer, so it's best to wait for the email that explains everything, and for the info to posted on CC.

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!

Sorry had to post...had my first director call last week!

Not telling............CK

It's seriously EXCITING news!!!

did anyone get the email yet?

California Girl said:
did anyone get the email yet?

I just came on to ask the same thing!

I am not looking for anyone to spill the beans, just wondering if the emails have started going out yet so I can start keeping an eye out. Too many log-ins to my personal email from work might raise flags. :)

Liquid Sky said:
It's seriously EXCITING news!!!

Well, it had better be, after all this hype! Or there are going to be a bunch of disappointed CS'ers.... ;)

Beauty is certainly in the eye of the beholder. ;) So we'll see!

I'm in NY and last name starts with Z. No emails yet.

I was unable to join my first Director's Call yesterday, unfortunately, but my Director filled me in. I'm so glad its going to be announced soon!

I'm in MN and my last name starts with H and no email yet.

I'm in NY and my last name begins with B....NOTHING. But then again, no CN for November and no calendar yet either. Is someone trying to tell me something???

yankfan24 said:
I'm in NY and my last name begins with B....NOTHING. But then again, no CN for November and no calendar yet either. Is someone trying to tell me something???

I received my Nov. CN the Monday after Thanksgiving--wothless and a waste to send it out so late. I did get the calendar, and would be glad to give it to you--not a style I am comfortable using.

I wonder if that is the reason they are holding off showing shows from Dec. 5th - until after 3:30pm? Do you think the announcement will be made at 3:30?
This is so absurd now as I am not doing anything here at work trying to think of what it will be and how it will affect me!!:confused:

Ok, I live in Missouri and my last name starts with H, and nothing here yet! I have to admit I am very curious...

otisbg said:
I wonder if that is the reason they are holding off showing shows from Dec. 5th - until after 3:30pm? Do you think the announcement will be made at 3:30?

No, bet not. They've been slow to update since Nov. 29. I thought they would have gotten over the end of month jam but it has lingered til now.

Nothing here yet, either. My calendar/planner has not been delivered, either.
My director has scheduled a conference call for tomorrow night. Her email said something would be on Consultant Corner this morning....nope. I madly clicked links everywhere on CC!

The Email is actually being sent by structure. Upper Level Directors, Then Directors, Then TL & SC, and then all other Consultants.

(If I remember correctly from the call...)

But - I'm a director, and I don't have mine yet.

In my opinion, don't start a thread until it's announced. Look how much buzz this thread has had in the short time. Too bad that we all couldn't find out at the same time. Blessings! I will check on Tuesday to see the news!

Becky you are right, it is being sent out by levels, but they did mention that sending so many it has to go out in batches.

CRuff said:
In my opinion, don't start a thread until it's announced. Look how much buzz this thread has had in the short time. Too bad that we all couldn't find out at the same time. Blessings! I will check on Tuesday to see the news!

I agree, this has been a bit ridiculous

chefsteph07 said:
I agree, this has been a bit ridiculous

LOL - you think this is bad....this was posted ONE DAY before the actual announcement.

Directors and above got an email a WEEK before the phone call...man was that hard! A WEEK of wondering what it was going to be about...some worries, lots of guesses...BUT - it was better than we had hoped for when we heard the news.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - you think this is bad....this was posted ONE DAY before the actual announcement.

Directors and above got an email a WEEK before the phone call...man was that hard! A WEEK of wondering what it was going to be about...some worries, lots of guesses...BUT - it was better than we had hoped for when we heard the news.

And my Director sent me a "Be watching for an email on Monday about some exciting news" email about a week ago. LOL. It's a hard wait!

ChefBeckyD said:

Yeah, but you guys didn't start a thread about it, therefore making the waiting unbearable for ALL of us! LOL
I wonder if they aren't making the announcement till tonight or maybe even tomorrow? Or maybe it's one big punk! :D

I think it'll just be late in the day. They usually announce things -incentives, promotional stuff, etc on Mondays so that they'll have something to put in the Tuesday Newswire. Or at least that's been the trend lately.

No, they said Monday, they would try before noon, but they couldn't guarantee any specific time. In fact a Director asked and was told that exact thing......

"A watched pot does not boil". I am going to do you all a favor and go to the grocery store. You know the announcement will come while I'm gone! :D :D ;)

Sandi

sandilou said:
"A watched pot does not boil". I am going to do you all a favor and go to the grocery store. You know the announcement will come while I'm gone! :D :D ;)

Sandi

I thought that too so I took a nap and still no news, lol!

EllieBB said:
I thought that too so I took a nap and still no news, lol!
I was out for several hours today and just KNEW that I would have an email when I returned home...no such luck. Oh, well, I've got a Christmas dinner to attend tonight so hopefully I'll have some wonderful news in my inbox when I return.:balloon:

I am now at work, It is 5:14 EDT in Ohio, and no e-mail here .... but we all know how slow Yahoo is. My guess is it will be announced online before I find out .... maybe Pampered Chef's page on Facebook will tell me? I only say that because I got the Ellen e-mail a day late ... and then I went to Facebook and they were announcing what she gave away.I don't have much contact with my upline ... wonder if it is the talk of the table at tonight's cluster meeting/party?

I finally called my director and asked her, since it is WAY past morning and no email, nothing on CC.

Mine won't give up the info, so I'm very inpatiently waiting! :(

Shell, share with the group :D

That's the frustrating part! She wouldn't tell me! Just aked if I wanted to be a director and I've told that woman every time she asks, no I do not want to be a director!

just got my email.. fixing to read it

I still have not gotten my email. I would love to become a Director, but I need to get my Sales up first. I have had the hardest time trying to get people to book shows.

Has anybody else received their email yet?

I'm in New Mexico,4:30 pm and nothing yet

Got email, New Mexico

<H2>1. What is the big announcement being made tomorrow?</H2><p>The big announcement being made tomorrow is a new product launch for Pampered Chef.</p><H2>2. Can you share any details about the announcement?</H2><p>Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share any details until the official announcement is made tomorrow. But I can assure you that it is something exciting and worth looking forward to!</p><H2>3. Will the announcement be made on the Pampered Chef website or through another platform?</H2><p>The announcement will be made through the Consultant's Corner (CC) platform, which is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants.</p><H2>4. Will the announcement be related to any current products or a completely new addition to the product line?</H2><p>From what I have heard, it will be a completely new addition to the product line. So get ready for something innovative and unique!</p><H2>5. When will the new product be available for purchase?</H2><p>The new product will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, after the official announcement is made. So be sure to check out the CC for more details and get your hands on the product as soon as possible!</p>

1. What is the big announcement being made tomorrow?

The big announcement being made tomorrow is a new product launch for Pampered Chef.

2. Can you share any details about the announcement?

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share any details until the official announcement is made tomorrow. But I can assure you that it is something exciting and worth looking forward to!

3. Will the announcement be made on the Pampered Chef website or through another platform?

The announcement will be made through the Consultant's Corner (CC) platform, which is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Will the announcement be related to any current products or a completely new addition to the product line?

From what I have heard, it will be a completely new addition to the product line. So get ready for something innovative and unique!

5. When will the new product be available for purchase?

The new product will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, after the official announcement is made. So be sure to check out the CC for more details and get your hands on the product as soon as possible!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • chefcharity