• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Announcement Being Made Tomorrow

In summary, my director told me there is a HUGE announcement being made tomorrow that will benefit consultants greatly. Be watching CC for it!
cookn' katie
I spoke with my director this weekend and there is a HUGE announcement being made tomorrow!! Be watching CC for it!! She gave me a few details and I am super pumped!!

I've heard the same, too.

Just watch your email :D And remember not to post anything on here until it shows up on the website- we all know that emails from Home Office get sent in batches so some may get the email hours before others.

Ok. That is just WRONG! Ya'll come on here and say "I've got a secret!" and then not tell anyone. Hush yer mouth! ;)I don't know for sure if I know it or not...heard something yesterday but not sure if it is the same thing...but still! Just torture.

esavvymom said:
Ok. That is just WRONG! Ya'll come on here and say "I've got a secret!" and then not tell anyone. Hush yer mouth! ;)

I don't know for sure if I know it or not...heard something yesterday but not sure if it is the same thing...but still! Just torture.

You're teasing too!;)

But I didn't come on and start a thread! LOL *I'm joking around by the way...in case anyone else wonders*I won't lose TOO much sleep over it. ;)

Big Big Big announcement. You will want to get in on this one.

If everyone is talking about the secret I heard from my upline, you are all right.... You will without a doubt want to be in on this one. :)

Hi Nancy,

Met you at Carol's meeting last month. Didn't make it to the one on this month. Really wanted to so I could get info for beginning of next year. If you have any info can you forward it to me? Can you let me know tomorrow what the big announcement is. My hubby washed your info and I couldn't contact you. You can email me at: [email protected]

Happy cooking!

Cara

My e-mail is often tardy. I'll get something hours or days late only to see it at the bottom of the q like it's been there all along. So PLEASE feel free to post it when you get the info! Not everybody gets them when they're supposed to and it's not like it's a state secret.

Ok, I haven't heard a thing. How can you all keep a secret? I want to know!

Okay, I have to ask - I don't want anyone to give anything away and ruin the surprise (I know nothing since I have very little contact with my upline) for me or anyone else - but is this something I should hold my newsletter for? It's set to go out early tomorrow morning.

pcsharon1 said:
Okay, I have to ask - I don't want anyone to give anything away and ruin the surprise (I know nothing since I have very little contact with my upline) for me or anyone else - but is this something I should hold my newsletter for? It's set to go out early tomorrow morning.

That would be a negative. :D Go ahead and send the newsletter. From what I've heard the announcement has no immediate affect for your customers.

Sharon, it's relating to consultants, not customers. You are good to go on sending your newsletter. ;)

Thank you!!!!!!! In the past I've sent my newsletter and then a day later there has been an announcement that I would want to share but don't want to send another email.......I'm sure you know how it is..........

Totally understand!!! ;)

Let's just say some are going to be very HAPPY!!!!

I'm so proud of everyone for keeping this under the hat as Jean asked - not even a clue until this thread! It's wonderful news but as HO said, it will be best to hear it directly and in writing. Directors had a call about it so we had a little time to absorb it before you all start asking us questions.

You'll know later today.

BethCooks4U said:
I'm so proud of everyone for keeping this under the hat as Jean asked - not even a clue until this thread! It's wonderful news but as HO said, it will be best to hear it directly and in writing. Directors had a call about it so we had a little time to absorb it before you all start asking us questions.

You'll know later today.

Yes - because this is the best thing to happen for consultants in a LONG time! So many who have been working so hard with their businesses are going to feel like today is CHRISTMAS for them! I'm still giddy after the phone call we had - and busting at the seams to share. But don't ask. I won't. :D:D:D

I hope they are changing the career plan...

Tick, tock, tick, tock ...

Wow. Can someone, PLEASE, PM me and I promise I won't tell anyone about it.

crissy11 said:
I hope they are changing the career plan...

Hoping they are increasing the commission rates.

dessertMama said:
Wow. Can someone, PLEASE, PM me and I promise I won't tell anyone about it.

Do you open your Christmas presents early too? :p ;)

Whatever it is I am so excited. But, if this is for Consultants is it just for Consultants who's been with PC for a year or so?..cause I'm a newbie and my 90 days is tomorrow.

dessertMama said:
Whatever it is I am so excited. But, if this is for Consultants is it just for Consultants who's been with PC for a year or so?..cause I'm a newbie and my 90 days is tomorrow.

It will affect everyone.

Answer to Beth....Yes Ma'm...I always have to work on the Holidays and so my families Christmas always had to be a day early so that we can have fun with them and not be in a hurry to work.

what time is the announcement... how did I miss this? I am a director too and have been for 9 years...

crissy11 said:
what time is the announcement... how did I miss this? I am a director too and have been for 9 years...

We got an email from HO and then our sales directors sent out another because they had heard some hadn't gotten the first one. Sorry you missed it. They just told us Monday, no times but then they send these to 10s of thousands of consultants so they go out in waves - just watch for it...

There is an awful lot of teasing going on around here. Would someone PM me with a hint? I Is this something that will be beneficial to all or just those who have had successful businesses this year? When will we find out? Today or tomorrow?

ChefAndiHV said:
There is an awful lot of teasing going on around here. Would someone PM me with a hint? I Is this something that will be beneficial to all or just those who have had successful businesses this year? When will we find out? Today or tomorrow?

You will find out today...everyone will be getting an email, and it will also be posted on Consultant's Corner.

This is something that can potentially be beneficial to any consultant. Some more than others today. :)

The problem is that only Directors and above know right now...and we've been asked to remain quiet about it. Most of us will likely honor that request. But you don't have long to wait.

I don't like surprises lol. Even when they are good!! Now I am going to be checking my email every 5 seconds until I get it!!

Amen Becky and Beth, I have been on cloud nine since the call on Friday. I keep telling my husband to pinch me bc I can hardly believe it. I am so surprised it is just now comign up on Chefsuccess, that tells me how much respect people have for Jean and her wishes for everyone to be personally contacted by email from Home Office!!

Seriously people. You are killing me lol!!

It is really sweet of everyone to keep the secret, but for those of us not lucky enough to be Directors it was not fair to tease us. I think everyone should have waited till tomorrow to bring it up when the majority of us would have found out about it. Now it is more of a nana boo boo I know something and you don't. I am not good with surprises either. I am sure this is a great surprise. I just wish I had a hint.

:eek:I am getting no work done today at my full time job - I keep going back and forth between here and CC..........ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Sitting on the edge of my seat.......................... :) I love surprises!!!! especially PC surprises :)

Actually ChefAndiHV it wasn't even a Director who started this thread so you can't blame the Directors!

I am sorry. I sound like a little kid. I would just like to know what's going on and if I will be able to enjoy the news since my business has not been going so well this year.

I am hoping this will be what I need to get excited about my business again!

I am hoping this is going to get me excited about my business again!

Okay, I also keep checking back on here and have no idea what is coming. But, let me be one of the guessers--free National Conference for all consultants???

Christmas bonus check? : ) (based on our Nov. sales I hope?!?!?)

I'm thinking a Christmas bonus of some sort!Karen

straitfan said:

I like your guess better than mine.

straitfan said:

I wish! Wouldn't everyone who did very well in Nov be jumping for joy if they doubled the Nov commission and said Happy Holidays! I'm not holding my breath to ever see that happen, but a girl can dream ... right? ;)

OMG....wouldn't that be awesome!! I did my personal best in November. This is agony!

Sheila said:
I wish! Wouldn't everyone who did very well in Nov be jumping for joy if they doubled the Nov commission and said Happy Holidays! I'm not holding my breath to ever see that happen, but a girl can dream ... right? ;)

Sheila, since you are a director and must know what it is, I'm guessing the Nov. commission as a bonus isn't the answer.

I would say that that wouldn't benefit all consultants.

Are they extending the SAT?

<H2>1. What is the big announcement being made tomorrow?</H2><p>The big announcement being made tomorrow is a new product launch for Pampered Chef.</p><H2>2. Can you share any details about the announcement?</H2><p>Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share any details until the official announcement is made tomorrow. But I can assure you that it is something exciting and worth looking forward to!</p><H2>3. Will the announcement be made on the Pampered Chef website or through another platform?</H2><p>The announcement will be made through the Consultant's Corner (CC) platform, which is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants.</p><H2>4. Will the announcement be related to any current products or a completely new addition to the product line?</H2><p>From what I have heard, it will be a completely new addition to the product line. So get ready for something innovative and unique!</p><H2>5. When will the new product be available for purchase?</H2><p>The new product will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, after the official announcement is made. So be sure to check out the CC for more details and get your hands on the product as soon as possible!</p>

1. What is the big announcement being made tomorrow?

The big announcement being made tomorrow is a new product launch for Pampered Chef.

2. Can you share any details about the announcement?

Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to share any details until the official announcement is made tomorrow. But I can assure you that it is something exciting and worth looking forward to!

3. Will the announcement be made on the Pampered Chef website or through another platform?

The announcement will be made through the Consultant's Corner (CC) platform, which is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Will the announcement be related to any current products or a completely new addition to the product line?

From what I have heard, it will be a completely new addition to the product line. So get ready for something innovative and unique!

5. When will the new product be available for purchase?

The new product will be available for purchase starting tomorrow, after the official announcement is made. So be sure to check out the CC for more details and get your hands on the product as soon as possible!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chanddl
  • cookn' katie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • chefcharity