• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beth's Knee Surgery: Thoughts and Prayers for a Speedy Recovery

In summary, Beth recently had knee surgery and is currently recovering. Her friends have been keeping her in their thoughts and prayers and are happy to see her back on her feet. The surgery revealed more damage than expected, but she is now on the road to recovery.
baychef
Silver Member
Was today the day that Beth was to have her knee operated on? Prayers and thoughts are with you, Beth. Hope you are back comfortably on your feet soon!:chef:

I was unaware of her surgery, but will definitely have her in my prayers. Thanks for keeping up updated (kinda :) ) Ann!

Ok, I feel very stupid. I thought I saw something on CS about her having a knee operated on. Now I don't see it!!! GAK...and I can't delete the thread that I started. Oh well, I meant well!

I think it might have been today. I checked her FB page and saw a few things talking about surgery tomorrow and it was posted yesterday. I'm keeping her in my thoughts and I hope it all went well!!!

Don't feel bad Ann. Every could use some prayer!! And as it turns out you were right anyway!

Oh, I am glad I didn't get misinformation out there. Hope she is doing well!!! I will have to go on FB and drop her a friend invitation so I can wish her well there too!

Yes, I did have my knee replaced on the 7th. Thanks for thinking of me - prayers are always welcome. I just got home today. It's been a very painful week but I'm on the up side!

My surgery went well and my doctor was obviously surprised at how bad it was. He was convinced that because of my age, it couldn't be so bad but they found damage and arthritis on all surfaces of the knee - actually there were no surfaces left - no wonder I fell last week.

I tried to send an email last week and couldn't concentrate enough to make it readable so I didn't even try to get on here or anywhere else.

Sorry Beth! I had no idea. Glad to see your return and hope it's a quick recovery!!

Related to Beth's Knee Surgery: Thoughts and Prayers for a Speedy Recovery

1. What happened to Beth that she needs knee surgery?

Beth recently tore her ACL while playing soccer and needs surgery to repair it.

2. When is Beth's surgery scheduled for?

Beth's surgery is scheduled for next Monday, July 15th.

3. How long is the recovery time for knee surgery?

The recovery time for knee surgery can vary, but it typically takes around 6-8 weeks for the initial healing process. Physical therapy and rehabilitation may be needed for several months after that.

4. How can I help Beth during her recovery?

Aside from sending your thoughts and prayers, you can also offer to bring her meals, run errands, or help with household tasks during her recovery. Any support and assistance would be greatly appreciated.

5. Will Beth be able to return to her regular activities after the surgery?

With proper care and rehabilitation, Beth should be able to return to her regular activities after her knee surgery. However, she may need to make some modifications or take things slower at first.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jenniferknapp
  • General Chat
Replies