• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: The Best Days for Hosting a Show in January or February

In summary, the conversation discusses the best days and times to host a successful show, with different opinions from the participants. Some suggest weeknights, while others prefer weekends or specific times like Sunday brunch. It is noted that the success of a show also depends on the target audience and their availability, with some individuals sharing their personal experiences with specific days and times that have yielded the best results. Overall, it is recommended to consider the schedule and preferences of both the host and potential guests when choosing a day and time for a show.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
What days of the week do you think that you have the best sales?? I would like to host my own show in January or February but I am trying to figure out the best day to host it.

Any suggestions please.

It really depends on the group that you are trying to reach. I held my own fundraiser last year on a Sunday afternoon in November, but then had one in May during the week. Sunday in the spring would never work because of kids' sports and boating activities.Do your friends work? Do they like to go out mid week? Are they a lunch crowd? Brunch on Sunday? Really no night or day is better; every crowd is different.

When I host my own shows I always do it on a Thursday night.

DebbieJ said:
When I host my own shows I always do it on a Thursday night.

I was thinking about a Thursday night actually..so..I might do that.

I was just trying to figure out if people have better luck with weeknights..or weekends during the day..I guess I should have asked that way..LOL

I only ever do weekend day shows. I've never done a week night show, and I never will. I just don't have the time to go to another job after spending 9 hours a day at my primary job. Saturday afternoon is the best day for me.

Most of my people book Friday or Saturday.
I would not mind doing a weekday show, so we'll see

the shows for me with the best attendance have been midweek (say Wednesday), Friday nights and then Sunday around 2pm. Saturdays seem to have the lowest turnout as people are too busy on saturdays espec those with kids. Just the results I have found.

BadGirl said:
I only ever do weekend day shows. I've never done a week night show, and I never will. I just don't have the time to go to another job after spending 9 hours a day at my primary job. Saturday afternoon is the best day for me.

TRUST ME..I know exactly what you mean..my biggest issue is that at my job..there is a chance of me getting forced into overtime..even the day of..if someone calls off..but I have a rotating weekend..I work 6 days..then have 2 off..so my "weekend" changes every week..I try to only book shows on my days off.

Funny how everyone is different. My very best shows during the school year are Saturday Brunch Shows. Almost all of my $1000 shows are then.

During the Summer it's a different story. Then, Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best days. (and about the only days I do shows in the Summer)

What are the best days for hosting a show in January or February?

The best days for hosting a show in January or February are typically weekends, specifically Saturdays. This allows for more guests to attend as they are not working and have more free time. Additionally, hosting a show on a Saturday allows for a longer event and gives guests the opportunity to stay and socialize after the demonstration.

Do certain days of the week yield higher sales than others?

Yes, typically the middle of the week, specifically Tuesdays and Wednesdays, are the best days for hosting a show in January or February. This is because people are usually more available during the week and are more likely to attend a show. Hosting a show on a slower day can also increase the chances of getting more bookings for future shows.

Are there any holidays or events that should be avoided when scheduling a show?

Yes, it is best to avoid hosting a show on holidays or major events such as the Super Bowl or Valentine's Day. These days are usually busy for people and they may already have plans. This could result in a low turnout for the show and potentially lower sales.

Should I consider hosting a show during the week in the evenings?

Yes, hosting a show during the week in the evenings can be a great option for those who work during the day. This allows for a different group of people to attend the show and can potentially increase sales. However, it is important to consider the availability of your guests and choose a day and time that works best for them.

Is there a specific time of day that is best for hosting a show in January or February?

The best time of day for hosting a show in January or February is typically in the afternoon, around 2-3pm. This allows for guests to attend after their morning activities and before their evening plans. It also gives them time to relax and enjoy the show without feeling rushed. However, every group of guests may have different schedules, so it is important to consider their availability when choosing a time for the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • alidafrizzell