1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Best Day for Shows

1. chefheidi2003

chefheidi2003 Senior Member Gold Member

What days of the week do you think that you have the best sales?? I would like to host my own show in January or February but I am trying to figure out the best day to host it.

Any suggestions please.

Nov 29, 2009
  2. doughmama

doughmama Advanced Member Silver Member

It really depends on the group that you are trying to reach. I held my own fundraiser last year on a Sunday afternoon in November, but then had one in May during the week. Sunday in the spring would never work because of kids' sports and boating activities.

Do your friends work? Do they like to go out mid week? Are they a lunch crowd? Brunch on Sunday? Really no night or day is better; every crowd is different.

Nov 29, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

When I host my own shows I always do it on a Thursday night.

Nov 29, 2009
  4. chefheidi2003

I was thinking about a Thursday night actually..so..I might do that.

I was just trying to figure out if people have better luck with weeknights..or weekends during the day..I guess I should have asked that way..LOL

Nov 29, 2009
  5. BadGirl

BadGirl Member Gold Member

I only ever do weekend day shows. I've never done a week night show, and I never will. I just don't have the time to go to another job after spending 9 hours a day at my primary job. Saturday afternoon is the best day for me.

Nov 29, 2009
  6. leslieprichett

leslieprichett Member

Most of my people book Friday or Saturday.
    I would not mind doing a weekday show, so we'll see

7. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

the shows for me with the best attendance have been midweek (say Wednesday), Friday nights and then Sunday around 2pm. Saturdays seem to have the lowest turnout as people are too busy on saturdays espec those with kids. Just the results I have found.

Nov 29, 2009
  8. chefheidi2003

TRUST ME..I know exactly what you mean..my biggest issue is that at my job..there is a chance of me getting forced into overtime..even the day of..if someone calls off..but I have a rotating weekend..I work 6 days..then have 2 off..so my "weekend" changes every week..I try to only book shows on my days off.

Nov 29, 2009
  9. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Funny how everyone is different. My very best shows during the school year are Saturday Brunch Shows. Almost all of my $1000 shows are then.

During the Summer it's a different story. Then, Tuesdays and Thursdays are the best days. (and about the only days I do shows in the Summer)

Nov 29, 2009
Have something to add?