• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Business Investment for Booking!

In summary, the best business investment for booking with Pampered Chef is the starter kit, which costs $109 and includes product samples, marketing materials, and training resources. It can be customized to fit your target market and personal preferences. There are no ongoing fees for being a consultant and the time it takes to see a return on investment varies.
lockhartkitchen
I love my dots tote that I earned. If you don't have a tote it is a must! I booked two shows tonight at a Fourth of July block party. This wasn't in my neighborhood. When one lady came over and ask for a catalog, I was the hit of the party. I was like sliced bread. They all hadn't seen PC for awhile. I got two shows on the calendar.

Good for you!

Go Julie!!! :D

Way To Go Julie.....:D

Thank you! I went to the block party relunctanly, as my wisdom teeth are really still bothering me. I went anyway and tried to think: smile! I did tell everyone about my teeth, so I didn't appear unfriendly if I wasn't talking much. I talked through the pain and got the bookings. Yeah! Now today I'm really paying for it. Ouch!! As soon as I'm feeling better, I plan on getting back on the phone. I called the dentist today (he's off), but he's having me come into the office in a 1/2 hour and get some instant pain relief and a refill on my prescription. (What a nice dentist! He could have just called someone in for me) If I can't control pain by Wed. he's having me come in. I NEED to get better before flying next Monday!

1. What is the best business investment for booking with Pampered Chef?

The best business investment for booking with Pampered Chef is the starter kit. Our starter kit comes with everything you need to start your own successful business, including product samples, marketing materials, and training resources. It is the most cost-effective way to get started with Pampered Chef and start booking parties and making sales.

2. How much does the starter kit for Pampered Chef cost?

The starter kit for Pampered Chef costs $109, but it is valued at over $450. This is a one-time investment and includes all the tools and resources you need to start your business and begin booking parties. We also offer a payment plan option for those who prefer to spread out the cost over a few months.

3. Can I customize my starter kit for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize your starter kit for Pampered Chef by choosing the products you want to include. We offer a wide variety of products, so you can choose the ones that best fit your target market and personal preferences. You can also add on additional products at a discounted price when purchasing your starter kit.

4. Are there any ongoing fees for being a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, there are no ongoing fees for being a Pampered Chef consultant. The only cost you will have is the initial investment for the starter kit. There are no monthly fees or quotas to meet. You have the freedom to run your business at your own pace and only pay for the products you want to use or sell.

5. How long does it take to see a return on my investment with Pampered Chef?

The amount of time it takes to see a return on your investment with Pampered Chef varies for each consultant. Some consultants may see a return within the first month, while others may take a few months to start seeing significant profits. It ultimately depends on your dedication, effort, and ability to book parties and make sales. However, with the right mindset and determination, you can see a return on your investment in a relatively short amount of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
vsweet01
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mheat923