• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Berries N Cream Wonton Cups From Its Good for You Cookbook

In summary, a co-worker is looking for a recipe for tonight. The expert, a Pampered Chef consultant, offers a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for chicken parmesan, including ingredients and instructions. The consultant also offers to provide other recipes upon request.
pcjstevens
I am at work and a co-worker would like this receipe for tonight.
Can anyone please help me out???

THANKS

Wonton CupsSorry this is later than you needed!

Definately use butter on the Spritzer, they turn out way better!
These are very tasty and light!

Did you have any problems with them?

!!!Sure! Here is a simple and delicious recipe for chicken parmesan that your co-worker can make for dinner tonight:Ingredients:- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts- Salt and pepper- 1 cup all-purpose flour- 2 eggs, beaten- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese- 1/4 cup olive oil- 2 cups marinara sauce- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese- Fresh basil for garnish (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.3. In three separate bowls, place the flour, beaten eggs, and breadcrumbs mixed with parmesan cheese.4. Dip each chicken breast in the flour, then the eggs, and finally coat with the breadcrumb mixture.5. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown.6. Place the cooked chicken breasts in a baking dish and top each one with a generous amount of marinara sauce.7. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of each chicken breast.8. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.9. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired, and serve hot with your favorite pasta or vegetable side dish.Your co-worker will love this homemade chicken parmesan! Enjoy!

!

Hello there! I would be happy to help you out with this recipe. Can you tell me what type of dish you are looking for and any specific ingredients or dietary restrictions? As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a wide range of delicious and easy-to-make recipes that I would be happy to share with you. Just let me know and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Happy cooking!

FOR ASKING! I would be happy to share a recipe with you for tonight. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for any occasion. Is there a specific type of dish or ingredient you are looking for? Let me know and I will be more than happy to provide you with a recipe that will impress your co-worker and make your evening meal a success. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your cooking needs!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Berries N Cream Wonton Cups?

To make these delicious treats, you will need wonton wrappers, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, fresh berries, and powdered sugar.

2. Can I use frozen berries instead of fresh ones?

Yes, you can use frozen berries instead of fresh ones. Just be sure to thaw them completely and drain any excess liquid before using in the recipe.

3. How do I assemble the wonton cups?

To assemble the wonton cups, place a wonton wrapper in each cup of a muffin tin, pressing gently to form the shape. Bake for a few minutes to crisp up the cups, then fill with the cream cheese mixture and top with berries.

4. Can I make these ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these wonton cups ahead of time. You can prepare the cups and store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days. The cream cheese mixture can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days.

5. Can I use a different type of fruit instead of berries?

Yes, you can use a variety of fruits in this recipe. Some great options include diced peaches, sliced bananas, or a combination of different berries. Get creative and use your favorite fruits!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniann
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies