• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Benefit of Professional Versus Executive

In summary, the executive cookware offers several benefits such as being 30% stronger due to its titanium reinforcement, having both the inside and outside coated with DuPont Autograph 2 non-stick coating for easy cleaning and no grease marks, better heat conduction and faster cooking due to the pan's thickness and flared rims, and a flat bottom for safe use on smooth cooktops. Additionally, the use of titanium allows for a thicker gauge of metal without adding excessive weight to the pans. Overall, the executive cookware is a high-quality option with superior cooking capabilities.
karenw72
What is the cooking difference between the titanium-reinforced alloy (executive) versus the hard-anodized aluminum ( professional)? I have the proffessional and it cooks very well but I am still trying to know the difference besides the oven safe. Is it easier to clean as the professional on the outside does stain? Does it cook Faster? I do not know how to sell it for the extra price. I may need to wait until I get it and try to compare it. Any Ideas? I do want to be educated!!! :confused:

Benefits of the Executive Cookware:
--the aluminum is reinforced with a titanium alloy, making it 30% stronger. These pans will never go out of round.
--both the inside AND the outside of the pan are covered with DuPont Autograph 2 non-stick coating, making clean up fast and easy and no ugly grease marks on the outside.
--the pan is thicker on the bottom and progressively thinner up the sides, allowing for better heat conduction and faster cooking
--the bottoms are absolutely flat, making them safe on those smooth cooktops

Those are just some things off the top of my head.

Herer's a great flyer that was just sent through my up-line. I didn't create it.

Attachments

• Cookware comparison-prof-exec.doc
    604.5 KB · Views: 598
Thank You!Thank you for the flyer! It's exactly what I was looking for!

THis probably covers pretty much everything that the flyer above does. The flyer above looks nuch nicer! This came from my upline who got it from HO and the test kitchens.

Attachments

• Pro_verses_Executive[1].doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 413
BethCooks4U said:
Herer's a great flyer that was just sent through my up-line. I didn't create it.

Thanks! I love this flyer.

What does "out-of-round" mean :confused:

Kelly

Out of RoundOut of Round would be better labeled "out of flat" - if you drop your saucepan hard on its side, it would flatten somewhat, make a shape of the capital letter D, and be out-of-round.

From a cooking perspective, you want the base of your pan to be in contact with the heat as much as possible - not one side touching and the other side up a little. With the titanium reinforcement, it keeps it flat.

Another benefit from titanium - because it is stronger and light, you can have the same approximate weight with a thicker gague of metal. This is GOOD because heavy / thick pans conduct heat better and holdup better (common sense)

The thin walls of the pan are good, because they conduct heat better.

Flared rims - 5 coatings on the Autograph finish: base coat, first coat, middle coat, second coat, and top coat. Grocery-store Teflon is just first coat and top coat; ultra cheapo is just 1 coat of teflon (have seen many of these at thrift stores)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you understand the difference between the titanium-reinforced alloy (executive) and hard-anodized aluminum (professional) cookware. The main difference between these two types of cookware is the material they are made of. The titanium-reinforced alloy is a stronger and more durable material, making it great for high-heat cooking and oven use. On the other hand, the hard-anodized aluminum is a great option for everyday cooking and is also oven safe. In terms of cooking difference, the titanium-reinforced alloy may heat up faster and distribute heat more evenly, resulting in faster cooking times. However, both types of cookware will give you great results in the kitchen. In terms of cleaning, both materials are non-stick and should be easy to clean. However, the titanium-reinforced alloy may be more resistant to staining on the outside due to its stronger material. When it comes to selling the executive cookware for a higher price, you can highlight its durability and versatility in the kitchen. It is a great investment for those who love to cook and want long-lasting cookware. Of course, the best way to understand the difference is to try it out for yourself. I recommend comparing the two types of cookware side by side to see which one works best for your cooking needs. I hope this helps to educate you on the benefits of professional versus executive cookware. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

What is the difference between a professional and an executive?

A professional is typically someone who has specialized knowledge and skills in a particular field and is employed to provide services or advice. An executive, on the other hand, is a high-level manager or leader in a company who is responsible for making important decisions and overseeing the overall operations of the company.

What are the benefits of hiring a professional versus an executive?

Hiring a professional can bring specialized expertise and knowledge to your company, while an executive can provide strategic leadership and decision-making. Professionals can also be more cost-effective, while executives often come with a higher salary and benefits package.

How can a professional benefit my company?

Professionals can bring new ideas, perspectives, and skills to your company. They can also help improve efficiency, productivity, and overall performance in their specialized area. Additionally, hiring professionals can help your company stay competitive in your industry.

What qualities should I look for in a professional or executive?

When hiring a professional, look for someone with relevant education, experience, and certifications in their field. For executives, look for strong leadership skills, strategic thinking abilities, and a track record of success in their previous roles.

Can a professional also be an executive?

Yes, a professional can also hold an executive position in a company. In fact, many executives have a background in a specific profession before moving into leadership roles. This combination of specialized knowledge and leadership skills can be highly beneficial for a company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
grayby
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies