• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda Is Coming to California

In summary, Belinda is coming to California for open seminars. She has events scheduled in Anaheim on April 23 and San Jose on March 18. More details can be found on her website.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Here are some dates that Belinda is coming to California for open seminars:
pass it on to anyone in any DS that might be interested.

Sacramento on March 17
San Jose on March 18
Anaheim on April 23

More details on her website about where & cost.

When is someone going to come to Oregon?? :confused: :(

I wish she would come to DC!

I signed up for her weekly free newsletters and checked when she would be close to me, so that's how I found out she was coming. Sign in for her weekly seminars and she could come to your area, just not a sole pc one, but it is the same spiel. I am sure she goes to those areas, just not for pc.The other thing is to start a flame under your upline, about training. I have a great SED that has trainings all the time. We were Belinda's first date of the year & to think what a great way to get people motivated at the begining of the year!!

does anyone have information on the Anahiem event. Location? Time?
Anahiem is closest to me.

Thanks,
Cindy Munesato
Future Director

Here is the Anahiem event info:Open to All Companies Embassy Suites
11767 Harbor Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92840
Directions: 714-539-3300 or www.anaheimsouth.embassysuites.com
April 23, 2007
6:30 - 10:00 PM (doors open at 6:00) Note: Belinda will also be a guest speaker on Sunday, April 22 at the 2007 DSWA Education Celebration Agenda. For more informatioin, visit: www.mydswa.orgBelinda delivers results! If you want to increase bookings, recruiting numbers and sales figures, register today! Belinda's four-hour Step into Success seminar will accelerate your career by teaching you how to: build every area of your business; manage your time wisely; motivate yourself AND others; develop a common-sense winning approach; increase your appoint- ments (bookings) and sales average; create a more powerful presentation; develop an active sales organization . . . and much, much more! Pre-registration is $35 before April 15th! $40 if you register April 16 - April 22. $45 at the door (dependent on availability of seating). Let Belinda help you take your business to the next level!

If you have the opportunity to go to a Seminar w/ Belinda ~ DO IT!!! You will never regret the time/ money etc.....involved!

1. When and where will Belinda be coming to California?

Belinda is scheduled to make appearances in California from October 1st to October 10th. Specific locations and times will be announced closer to the date.

2. Can I bring guests to meet Belinda?

Yes, you are welcome to bring guests to meet Belinda. Please make sure they RSVP so we can ensure enough seating and supplies for everyone.

3. Will there be any cooking demonstrations or classes with Belinda?

Yes, there will be cooking demonstrations and classes with Belinda during her visit to California. Please check the event schedule for specific dates and locations.

4. How can I get a signed copy of Belinda's cookbook?

Belinda will be signing copies of her cookbook at each of her appearances in California. You can purchase a copy at the event or bring your own copy to be signed.

5. Is there a cost to attend any of Belinda's events in California?

There is no cost to attend any of Belinda's events in California. However, some events may require an RSVP or ticket for entry. Please check the event schedule for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• micocina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MandyK
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • chefpenny99