• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Barbie/Bridal Cake in Batter Bowl?

In summary, a "Barbie/Bridal Cake in Batter Bowl" is a unique cake made using a Pampered Chef batter bowl as the mold. It is shaped like a traditional wedding cake with a hollow center for a Barbie doll or other decorative figure. To make this cake, you will need a Pampered Chef batter bowl, cake mix, and frosting. It is recommended to use a Pampered Chef batter bowl for the best results, as their high-quality stoneware ensures a perfectly shaped cake. To remove the cake from the bowl, let it cool completely and gently tap the bottom to loosen it. This cake can be used for various occasions and can be customized with different frosting colors and decorations.
kcjodih
Gold Member
How long and at what temp do you cook this? And is it one box of cake mix? I've only done it twice (once last year, once the year before) and still can't remember. Now I have a bridal tomorrow and I'm sitting here confused.

Thanks!

Here are the files I have...

Attachments

• Batter Bowl Cakes.doc
    575.5 KB · Views: 681
  • BatterBowlRecipes.doc
    166.5 KB · Views: 357
I baked mine at 350 and it took probably about 40 minutes. I wasn't sure either so I just kept checking it. I was getting nervous at first because it didn't seem to be cooking! lol.

I think it's supposed to bake for 1 hour 15 minutes. That's what I always do and it comes out perfect. At 350!

Hi there! I'm happy to help with your question about the cake mix. Typically, for a single box of cake mix, you'll want to bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes. However, it's always best to check the instructions on the box for specific time and temperature recommendations. I hope this helps and good luck with your bridal event tomorrow! Let me know if you have any other questions.

1. What is a "Barbie/Bridal Cake in Batter Bowl"?

A "Barbie/Bridal Cake in Batter Bowl" is a unique cake made using a Pampered Chef batter bowl as the mold. It is shaped like a traditional wedding cake with a hollow center to hold a Barbie doll or other decorative figure.

2. How do I make a "Barbie/Bridal Cake in Batter Bowl"?

To make a "Barbie/Bridal Cake in Batter Bowl," you will need a Pampered Chef batter bowl, cake mix, and frosting. Follow the instructions on the cake mix box to make the batter, then pour it into the greased batter bowl. Bake according to the instructions, then let it cool before removing it from the bowl. Once cooled, decorate the cake with frosting and add your chosen figurine in the center.

3. Can I use any batter bowl to make this cake?

We recommend using a Pampered Chef batter bowl for the best results. Our batter bowls are made from high-quality stoneware that distributes heat evenly, resulting in a perfectly shaped cake. Plus, our batter bowls come in various sizes, allowing you to choose the size of your cake.

4. How do I remove the cake from the batter bowl without it breaking?

To remove the cake from the batter bowl, let it cool completely before attempting to remove it. Then, gently tap the bottom of the bowl to loosen the cake. Place a plate or cake stand on top of the bowl and flip it over, allowing the cake to slide out onto the plate. If the cake does not come out easily, run a knife along the edges of the bowl to loosen it.

5. Can I use this cake for other occasions besides bridal or Barbie-themed events?

Absolutely! The "Barbie/Bridal Cake in Batter Bowl" is a versatile dessert that can be customized for any occasion. You can use different frosting colors and decorations to fit the theme of your event. It is also a fun and creative way to serve cake at children's birthday parties or as a centerpiece for a baby shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • momofthree
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • aksusan