• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Banana Cream Brownie Squares recipe a crowd-pleaser at potlucks?

In summary, to make Banana Cream Brownie Squares, you will need a box of brownie mix, 2 ripe bananas, heavy cream, cream cheese, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and chopped nuts (optional). The total time for making this dessert is about 45 minutes, including 10 minutes for preparation and 35 minutes for baking. You can use any type of brownie mix, but the texture and taste may differ. It is possible to substitute heavy cream with half and half or whole milk, but it may affect the consistency and flavor of the cream filling. To store, keep them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw in
kam
Staff member
This is an older PC recipe - and I am thinking of bringing it to a potluck.

I have never made this recipe and was wondering if it was any good?? Opinions?

I know I should make a tried/true recipe - but I am dying to try something new.

Thanks!

This is an awesome recipe! When I first started PC I made it all the time. I even like it and I don't like banana's. :D

It's yummy!

OK, Thanks! :)

I am going to bring some profiterole puffs and was looking for something additional that looked simple. So, I think I will give this one a try.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I have to say, this recipe is a classic and always a crowd-pleaser at potlucks. It's definitely worth giving a try! However, if you're looking for something new, I would be happy to recommend some of our newer recipes that have been receiving great reviews. Let me know if you'd like some suggestions. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients are needed to make Banana Cream Brownie Squares?

To make Banana Cream Brownie Squares, you will need:

• 1 box of brownie mix
  • 2 ripe bananas
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1 package of cream cheese
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
  • 1/4 cup of chopped nuts (optional)

2. How long does it take to make Banana Cream Brownie Squares?

The total time for making Banana Cream Brownie Squares is about 45 minutes. This includes 10 minutes for preparation and 35 minutes for baking.

3. Can I use a different type of brownie mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for this recipe. However, keep in mind that the texture and taste may differ slightly from the original recipe.

4. Can I substitute the heavy cream with a lighter alternative?

Yes, you can use half and half or whole milk as a substitute for heavy cream. However, the consistency and flavor of the cream filling may be affected.

5. How should I store Banana Cream Brownie Squares?

To keep Banana Cream Brownie Squares fresh, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, up to 3 months. Let them thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
amysue80