• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recipes for 50 People: Perfect for Your Work Potluck!

In summary, there are several easy and delicious Pampered Chef recipes that can feed 50 people, including the Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip, Classic Margherita Pizza on the Grill, and Layered Greek Dip. These recipes can be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions and the Pampered Chef website provides portion guides to determine the right serving sizes for 50 people. These recipes can also be made in advance and reheated for a potluck, and it is recommended to use insulated carriers or coolers and disposable pans for transportation. Be sure to label the dish with your name and the recipe name to avoid mix-ups.
tinat51796
I need to bring something to a work potluck on Thursday. I'd like to bring a PC recipe. We usually have about 50 people for lunch. any suggestions? thanks!

30 min chicken or 10 min pork tenderloin...for the WOW effect...

Jerk Chicken nachos are good too...

How about bread pudding in the Deep Covered Baker? I'm making that for Thanksgiving. Season's Best Fall/Winter '06, page 28. Do you need something cold or for the microwave? What about a trifle dessert or a layered fruit thing in the trifle bowl? I tried something the other day. It was really pretty looking and Martha Stewart impressive. I cut a whole pineapple, saving the top for garnish. I put a prep bowl in the bottom of the trifle bowl. Then put pineapple chunks around the prep bowl. Placed the stand on top of the prep bowl and put more pineapple around that. On top of the stand I put the pineapple top. This would take two whole pineapples or you could mix in orange slices or red grapes. It was very pretty, and like I said, very Martha Stewart.

Related to Pampered Chef Recipes for 50 People: Perfect for Your Work Potluck!

1. What are some easy and delicious Pampered Chef recipes that can feed 50 people?

Some easy and delicious Pampered Chef recipes that can feed 50 people include the Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip, the Classic Margherita Pizza on the Grill, and the Layered Greek Dip. These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website along with many others.

2. Can I modify the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, many Pampered Chef recipes can be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta in the Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip or use dairy-free cheese in the Classic Margherita Pizza on the Grill. You can also search for specific dietary needs on the Pampered Chef website.

3. How do I determine the right portion sizes for 50 people?

The Pampered Chef website provides portion guides for each recipe to help you determine the right portion sizes for 50 people. You can also use serving utensils and dishes to ensure equal servings for each person.

4. Can I make these recipes in advance and reheat them for the potluck?

Yes, most of the Pampered Chef recipes for 50 people can be made in advance and reheated for the potluck. This will save you time on the day of the potluck and ensure that your dish is still fresh and delicious.

5. Are there any tips for transporting the food to the potluck?

To transport the food to the potluck, it is recommended to use insulated carriers or coolers to keep the food at a safe temperature. You can also use disposable pans and dishes to make cleanup easier. Be sure to label your dish with your name and the name of the recipe to avoid any mix-ups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • PCBakerGirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies