• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try These Creative Uses for My New Bamboo Bowls :chef:

I could see myself using them to hold jewelry, especially my tiny post earrings. Thanks for the suggestion!
gailz2
Gold Member
I just received my bamboo bowls that I bought through KE (earned the tray in Dec.). I love them. Do you have any ideas how to use them other than dipping oil? I can't wait to take them to a show.:chef:

They look great on the platters with condiments in them (mustard, dipping sauces).

Candy dish?

Can use them as decor....votive/tealight holders....flower pots for forced bulbs

I saw a hummus and pita bread display using them and the cracker tray. It looked great.

Personally, I wouldn't put candles in them. I have a way of lighting all of them and they, whoops... burn bowl!

Hmmm, good point Carol. :blushing: Tea lights are in the protective metal and the flame tends to stay small. Or can always get those fake candles run by batteries, I suppose.

Thanks for pointing out the fire hazard....got to make sure I mention it at shows! :D

I used them when I made french dip sandwiches and put the au jous (sp?) in them. And my kids like to have ketchup or ranch in them so it doesn't "contaminate" anything else on their plate!!!!

I use them with jelly beans, M&Ms, etc when I want a little treat. I filled them with candy and set them out on the tables at my cluster meeting.

They're a pretty good size for portion control.

yep, i agree with Rae on portion control
a bowl filled with M & M's times 4 is the perfect amount for me!!

Teresa, you're a woman after my own heart. :)

but they must be peanut M & Ms

Well, of course. The protein counteracts the sugar. :)

Those Bamboo Snack Bowls are fantastic. I could see my self using them to hold jewelry, especially my tiny post earrings. I always seem to lose one!

c00p said:
I used them when I made french dip sandwiches and put the au jous (sp?) in them. And my kids like to have ketchup or ranch in them so it doesn't "contaminate" anything else on their plate!!!!

Great ideas. It sure is nice to get everyone's ideas to be able to tell at shows. Thanks!

c00p said:

au jus, fyi :)

DessertDivaFL said:
Those Bamboo Snack Bowls are fantastic. I could see my self using them to hold jewelry, especially my tiny post earrings. I always seem to lose one!

Brilliant!

What are the dimensions of the bamboo bowls?

The bamboo bowls have a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of 3 inches.

Are the bamboo bowls microwave safe?

Yes, the bamboo bowls are microwave safe for up to 2 minutes on medium heat.

What is the weight limit for the bamboo bowls?

The bamboo bowls can hold up to 2.5 pounds of food.

Can I use the bamboo bowls for hot foods?

Yes, the bamboo bowls are heat-resistant and can be used for hot foods.

How do I clean the bamboo bowls?

The bamboo bowls can be washed by hand with warm soapy water or placed in the top rack of the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheld01
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
wadesgirl