• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Joyce's Broccoli Dip: Instructions and Tips

In summary, you can use frozen broccoli for this dip by thawing and draining it first. Mayonnaise can be substituted for sour cream, but it may affect the taste and texture. Any type of cheese can be used, but the recommended cheese provides the best flavor and texture. This dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Fresh herbs can also be used instead of dried, but the flavor may differ and adjustments may need to be made.
chefsteph07
Can the broccoli dip go in the microwave? the only instructions are from Joyce's website and it says to bake...

Yes it can! I do it that way all the time. About 8-10 minutes in mine.

Yes, you can definitely put the broccoli dip in the microwave. However, I would recommend following the instructions on Joyce's website and baking it for the best results. Microwaving may not give the same texture and flavor as baking. If you're short on time, you can try microwaving it for a shorter time and then finishing it off in the oven for a few minutes. But ultimately, the choice is yours!

1. Can I use frozen broccoli for this dip?

Yes, frozen broccoli can be used for this dip. Simply thaw and drain the broccoli before adding it to the other ingredients.

2. Can I substitute mayonnaise for the sour cream?

Yes, mayonnaise can be used as a substitute for sour cream in this recipe. However, it may alter the taste and texture of the dip slightly.

3. Do I have to use the specified cheese in this recipe?

No, you can use any type of cheese you prefer in this dip. However, the recommended cheese will provide the best flavor and texture.

4. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, this dip can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Simply reheat in the oven or microwave before serving.

5. Can I use fresh herbs instead of dried?

Yes, you can use fresh herbs in this recipe instead of dried. Just keep in mind that the flavor may be slightly different and you may need to adjust the amount accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nu2pc2005
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • SandiLeigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies