• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered? What the Heck?!?!

In summary, when an item is on backorder, it is currently out of stock and cannot be shipped. This can happen due to high demand, production delays, or unexpected shortages. The length of time an item is on backorder can vary and you can still place an order for a backordered item, but you will not be charged until it is shipped. If you need to cancel or make changes to your order, you should contact customer service as soon as possible.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Did anyone else get the email that the F/W S/B is on back order and will ship out on the 18th???? Thank goodness it's only one on backorder and I can grab one from my stash and just replace it, but goodness gracious! A backordered Season's Best?!

WOW!! No - I didn't get this email?? Somebody in marketing/sales really missed the boat on F/W ordering - do ya think!!!!

Didn't this happen last year also? Maybe it was the s/s though, can't remember.

Wow - so many items on BO this season...

I did not get this email and it is not listed on CC under the list of BO'd items?

Carolyn, I'm in Canada so maybe it's just ours?

kcjodih said:

Probably just a Canadian thing because it is not listed on the US CC

Is the Canadian SB different than the U.S.'s?

Diane

Yes, the canadian SB is slightly different than the US SB.

kcjodih said:

hmm interesting.. I'm here in Newfoundland but haven't received any emails with respect to that being backordered

Cheers

Is it just the ENGLISH version or does it include the french. I just had a lady order a french version and I only have english in my stash!! Oh well, not much I can do!

Related to Backordered? What the Heck?!?!

1. What does it mean when an item is on backorder?

When an item is on backorder, it means that it is currently out of stock and cannot be shipped at the moment. The item is still available for purchase, but it may take some time for it to be restocked and shipped to you.

2. Why do items go on backorder?

Items can go on backorder for a variety of reasons, such as high demand, production delays, or unexpected shortages. Sometimes, popular items may sell out quickly and need to be restocked, causing a backorder situation.

3. How long does it usually take for an item to come off backorder?

The length of time an item is on backorder can vary depending on the specific circumstances. In some cases, it may only take a few days for an item to be restocked and shipped, while in others it may take several weeks. You can contact our customer service team for updates on the status of your backordered item.

4. Can I still place an order for a backordered item?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered item. Your order will be fulfilled once the item is back in stock and ready to ship. You will not be charged until the item is shipped.

5. Can I cancel or change my order if the item is on backorder?

If you wish to cancel or make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. If the item has not yet been shipped, we may be able to make the necessary changes. However, if the item is already on its way, we cannot make any changes and you will need to follow our return policy once you receive the item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pamperedposey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • JAE