• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aWedding Cake That You Won't Believe!

In summary, the wedding cake is a full-size likeness of the reporter and it cost a lot of money. There are many puns that could be made about people eating the cake, but I will not mention any. The groom seems to be scared by the cake, and one of the bride's friends says she is not that pretty. If someone finds a good Transformers cake, let her know.
Odds Bodkins!Gadzooks!

Bawk ba-gawk!

Found another transformers cakeThis one looks pretty easy.

Attachments

• optimus-prime-cake.jpg
    optimus-prime-cake.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 331
fikibiff said:
This one looks pretty easy.
Is Optimus Prime a fire engine?Seriously - I hear about Optimus Prime, but I don't know what it is.

It's not wearing a bra, either.
sports-imports_1984_106141556

ChefBeckyD said:
Is Optimus Prime a fire engine?Seriously - I hear about Optimus Prime, but I don't know what it is.
*puts geek hat on* Optimus Prime is a Transformer that when not in 'mech' mode is in the mode of a big rig.. like a Peterbilt or a Kenworth. In the original cartoon back in the 80's he also had a tractor that was like their command post for the other Autobots. In the recent movie however he was just the tractor sans trailer. He serves as leader to the Autobots who are fighting against the bad guys known as the Decepticons and I think I've gone beyond the point of geek now. LOL Yes, I used to watch it as a kid...

lkprescott said:
*puts geek hat on* Optimus Prime is a Transformer that when not in 'mech' mode is in the mode of a big rig.. like a Peterbilt or a Kenworth. In the original cartoon back in the 80's he also had a tractor that was like their command post for the other autobots. In the recent movie however he was just the tractor sans trailer.

Thanks Lisa! I've tried (so far, successfully) to keep DS away from the Transformer stuff.....about as commercial as we get in our toy selection is Thomas The Train, and some Bob The Builder stuff.

That would explain why I didn't know about Optimus....

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks Lisa! I've tried (so far, successfully) to keep DS away from the Transformer stuff.....about as commercial as we get in our toy selection is Thomas The Train, and some Bob The Builder stuff.

That would explain why I didn't know about Optimus....

Good luck with that. I tried my best with my son but lost the battle years ago with YuGiOh so I decided to go in it with him. We watched the show, he learned the card game and amassed hundreds of cards (probably thousands) however, in the process, he's learned sportsmanship and has no problem going to a public tournament and playing against kids younger AND older than him (the kids that show up range from ages about 8 into their early 20's) AND he's learned how to build strategy and he understands the value to the point where he's made money selling cards (and then buying more :rolleyes: ) and making really good trades. So not all things commercial need to lead to bad things... it's how we steer it as parents. ;)

I have figured out what I am doing for his party tomorrow I will post the pics when done. I called my friend who does cakes and she designed one for me right now the cake is in the freezer so I can cut it later today.

lkprescott said:
Good luck with that. I tried my best with my son but lost the battle years ago with YuGiOh so I decided to go in it with him. We watched the show, he learned the card game and amassed hundreds of cards (probably thousands) however, in the process, he's learned sportsmanship and has no problem going to a public tournament and playing against kids younger AND older than him (the kids that show up range from ages about 8 into their early 20's) AND he's learned how to build strategy and he understands the value to the point where he's made money selling cards (and then buying more :rolleyes: ) and making really good trades. So not all things commercial need to lead to bad things... it's how we steer it as parents. ;)

We are just getting into the whole Pokemon and YuGiOh thing. We bought our son a set of each for Christmas. Now my DH is trying to show him all the things you just said your son does. He goes through phases with the commercial stuff but I hope the card thing will be something he can not only learn to have fun with but also appreciate when he gets older and be able to pass it on like my brother did with comics and baseball cards.

<H2>1. What inspired the idea for a full-size wedding cake likeness?</H2><p>The I-Reporter's love for herself and her sense of humor.</p><H2>2. How much did the cake cost?</H2><p>The cost of the cake would depend on various factors such as the size, design, and ingredients used. But creating a full-size likeness cake is usually more expensive than a traditional wedding cake due to the extra time and effort required.</p><H2>3. Who made the cake?</H2><p>The cake was most likely made by a professional baker or pastry chef, possibly hired by the I-Reporter or the wedding venue.</p><H2>4. Is this type of wedding cake becoming a trend?</H2><p>While there have been a few instances of people having full-size likeness wedding cakes, it is not a common trend and is still considered a unique and unusual choice.</p><H2>5. Can I order a full-size likeness wedding cake from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer full-size likeness wedding cakes as a product. However, we do have a variety of other delicious and creative wedding cake options to choose from.</p>

1. What inspired the idea for a full-size wedding cake likeness?

The I-Reporter's love for herself and her sense of humor.

2. How much did the cake cost?

The cost of the cake would depend on various factors such as the size, design, and ingredients used. But creating a full-size likeness cake is usually more expensive than a traditional wedding cake due to the extra time and effort required.

3. Who made the cake?

The cake was most likely made by a professional baker or pastry chef, possibly hired by the I-Reporter or the wedding venue.

4. Is this type of wedding cake becoming a trend?

While there have been a few instances of people having full-size likeness wedding cakes, it is not a common trend and is still considered a unique and unusual choice.

5. Can I order a full-size likeness wedding cake from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not offer full-size likeness wedding cakes as a product. However, we do have a variety of other delicious and creative wedding cake options to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • krzymomof4